The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
New room opening I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
New room opening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
New room opening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
New room opening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
New room opening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
New room opening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
New room opening I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

New room opening

Go down 
+2
Rammstein
The Vampire Boy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:05 am

Sammy lay there on the ground in the hallway. He blinked his eyes and started laughing. He got up and kept on laughing. He laughed when he shouted: "Että on hyvä hupijuttu , te jumalatar risukimppu!" Which means something like 'that's a good joke, you goddamn faggot'. He laughed when he walked away, in the direction of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:34 am

James would sigh. All the talk was annoying him and it had come with this roommate. Standing up he walked to the door, slammed it, locked it, and then piled his bed against it. "Oops." he muttered as he lay on his bed and turned his iPod on, listening to "Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore".
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 am

Sammy jumped off the bed. It squeeked and cracked all over the place. He landed on two feet, fell over and rolled right into the hall. "Oh, shit, that was wierd."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:30 am

"I was left no other option, I oculdn't go anywhere without seeing a recruiter" he said as he scratched his cheek and stood up yawning and stretching. "I'm bored, let's do something." he said when he finished yawning.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 am

"Mkay..." Sammy yawned. "Uwwhat do you mean, forced? They held you at gunpoint or so?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 am

"I was doing fine on the streets on New York" he said as he scratched his head, "I was pretty much forced here" he said with a frown as he put out the joint and tossed the remainder, in James' tin.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 am

Sammy looked at the floating book with open mouth. "Shit, that's cool." He said. "My uncle can do stuff like that too. But he's a treeman, so this is way cooler." A little silence followed. "Why don't you want to be here?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 am

A book that was next to Sammy began to float as Lukas' eyes followed the book, "You could say that" he said inhaling again from the joint, and holding his breath, "I didn't really want to be here though" he exhaled as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 am

Sammy looked at Lukas and frowned. You could almost see the clockwork in his head do overwork. "If you're human, what are you doing here?" He was not really used to see humans at the academy. "You got some special power?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 am

Lukas released the smoke, and through the cloud you heard him say "I'm Lukas, I am a human" he said as he brushed his hair to the side and leaning forward in his chair, parting the smoke.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:02 am

((I'm 6ft 1....if you think that's small then your the tallest boy in the school....-.-))
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 am

Sammy looked at the Vampire beneath him. "Nice to meet you, vampire James. My name is Sämhurd Kaningen, but I just told you to call me Sammy." He said. "I'm a Harbinger."
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 am

James would sigh, looking up at the bed above him. He didn't like it, but he guessed that he had to be nice. And he would much rather be with this kid than the small one that was here earlier. "I'm James, and a Vampire. You?"
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 am

"Awesome!" Sammy walked to the bunkbed and climbed onto the empty bed. "Call me Sammy. What are your names?" He said. He frowned a second and added: "And what are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:47 am

"Yeah i guess you can.. I can live with a single i suppose." With this, he stood up and lifted half of his bed back onto the other half, reforming the double bed. "It might not hold for too long.. so no wriggling." He would reply, lying down on the bottom bunk.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am

Sammy leaned with his shoulder against the doorportal and replied:"What a bastard. How did he get fired? And by the way, can i join you?"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 am

((Nathan, Horril, can you take that to your dorm thread please?))

James would look at the guy at the door talking about his joint. "Besides, teachers don't come round here. And i heard that the only real.. guard, got sacked the other day. Stupid bastard that he was.. told me not to smoke in the courtyard and then tried to beat me up because i swore."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

"I know what you mean" he said with a nod as he exhaled, Lukas turned to the guy, and shruged, "Like I care, what are they gonna do kick me out, I didn't want to be here in the first place" Lukas said and inhaled again.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

Yeh but the blood pack keep for ages when cold...
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:27 am

Sammy was walking through the hall, when the distingtive smell of weed hit him in the face. It reminded him of home, of illegal party's in the cellar of a friend. He looked into a room and saw a dude smoking a big joint. He knocked on the open door. "Hey, dude." He said. "You should not smoke ganja indoors. The smell tends to stick to your clothes. It sticks like fucking chewing gum."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 am

"I am a vampire,and I don't drink from blood packs,I hunt deer.I do not like cold blood it doesn't .. taste right,though deer blood is only a little better to be honest."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 am

Hauls my rucksack onto the empy bed before asking the question.
You a vampire?
if so i've got around about 10 blood packs handy...Is there a fridge or something?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:17 am

"Hello Natahn,I'm Horril" He sat upon his bed in his dorm meditating,hopefuky this nathan was a quiet guy,or he migh tjust loose it.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 am

Walks up to the boy, Glad that atleast some one here was considerate of others.Thanks, Name's Nathan by the way...
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 am

"Yeah.. a vampire." He would nod, looking down at the floor. "You know what really annoys me about this place?" He would ask, slightly jokingly. "All the girls here are beautiful, but you can only really have one. It's like being given a whole bar of chocolate and only being allowed to choose one square. Know what i mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New room opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New room opening
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next