The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

New room opening

Go down 
+2
Rammstein
The Vampire Boy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New room opening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 am

"Well actually the reason I was asking, is this" he said as the matress began to float as Lukas' eyes followed it, he wasn't surprised at the power, but how he used it, reminded him of his powers.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 am

He would nod and mutter "great.. a room with someone who could kill me and leave no trace" and then look up a bit and say "You're British.. that's not hard to tell consider i am too. Where from may i ask?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am

((Mkay, I don't care either way.))

Kaiden chuckled at the two, most people had that reaction when they saw him use his powers. It was quite flattering to him. "Magic? Hmm, I'm not sure actually. I've always viewed it more as super powers. Similar to those comic book heroes. Magic usually requires some sort of chants or reagents to use while my abilities are as natural as breathing." His British accent never left him, lacing every word he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:07 am

((Yeah it's definitely 4))

James would nod and smile coldly when Kaiden said he smoked. "I'll call it by whatever you want, it's still what it is". His eyes would widen slightly when Kaiden lifted the bed easily without using any hands, trying to work out what it was and waiting for Kaiden to answer the new kid's question.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 am

(I'm pretty sure they usually fit 4)

Lukas nodded, these two seemed way better than the others he had been stuck with, his eyes widened when Kaiden moved the matress, he wondered if it was magic. "How's you do that?" he asked Kaiden, something seemed different about Kaiden, he seemed like Lukas. Lukas asked his question while setting his few belongings on a nearby desk.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am

((Actually I believe the dorms only fit two people.))

Kaiden was disappointed that the bloke hadn't taken his handshake, finding it a bit rude, but not everyone had been as friendly as him. "No need to be beastly." He uttered as his right hand lowered, moving back to his pocket. After Jame's finished speaking of which bed was Kaiden's, Kaiden looked over to the bed that had been knocked over by him. "I see, so that's my bunk eh?" Kaiden used his telekinesis to flip the mattress over and place it on the opposite to Jame's bed, having it set on the other side of the room. He looked back over to Jame's, there eyes meeting once again. "I'm a smoker yes, but I prefer to call it the BC bud, or cannabis."
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am

James would sigh looking to the door. He didn't want to room with anyone, but these two both seemed alright people, and sometimes company was better than noone. "Yeah come in.. There's one bunk left as this room only fits 3 people" he would say while gesturing to his double bed.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 am

Lukas was walking down the Boy's dormitory, he had his stuff packed, he was looking for better roommates, he stopped when he heard the word Marijuana. "What was that" he said looking through the doorway. "You guys mind if I come in?" he asked politely, something he wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 am

James would look up, only just noticing him after being deep in thought. He would look at the hand, purposefully not shaking it and then look back up at the person's face. "I'm James. Your bed is the one that was blocking the door. This one is mine.. and as you can see, i've got a double" He would sniff the air lightly. "You smoke marajuana too?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 am

Kaiden had been walking down the halls of the boys dormitory looking for his room. He was wearing a white polo shirt and fitted blue jeans, a white over-shirt was slung over his left shoulder, holding it with his pointer and middle finger. Eventually he found his room and reached into his pocket with his left hand, he grabbed his lighter by accident but let it go and grabbed his keys instead. He the pulled the keys from his pocket, a few keys were on it, belonging to his car, the room, and a few other personal things. He stuck the proper key into the door and opened it, but he had trouble opening the door, as if some one had blocked it. He put the keys back into his pocket and put his right hand up, his fingers falling naturally into place as he waved his right hand from left to right one time. He had used his telekinesis to knock over mattress that had been blocking the door. He then stepped into his new dorm. Loud heavy music was playing, but that didn't bother Kaiden, in fact he enjoyed it, he enjoyed a large amount of music; as long as it sounded good and required talent to make. Surprisingly his room-mate had already been there, or at least he thought he was his room-mate. Kaiden being a naturally friendly fellow approached him and extended his right hand to him, as if he were waiting for a hand-shake. He spoke in a thick and charming British accent. "Ello Bloke, The name's Kaiden. And yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 am

James would walk past the full dorm and the one with only 2 people, preffering to be by himself as he walked into a new dorm. He would throw his stuff down and look at the 2 bunk beds, frowning. "Pathetic.." He then started to rip the metal bars on one of the beds until they snapped, and put the top next to the bottom, having made a double bed. "Perfect" he grinned. He would then set up his iPod dock and start playing BFMV, and then close the door, pushing the other bed up against it so that noone could get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New room opening   New room opening - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New room opening
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3