The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Daydream's dorm room (=

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydream's dorm room (= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:38 am

She pulls her lovers limp body close rocking her slowly “I love you “ she says her voice shaking and breaking as tears cascade down her face. She rocks lowering her head and resin it on her lovers * I love you baby and I always will” she manages to sob ..the body disappears and Danni is left with nothing but a black rose in her hands . She kisses the black rose and stands up placing the rose on the chair “rest in peace my love” she sits on the bed letting out tortured sobs as her hands cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 pm

She was distracted; she was too lost in her own thoughts “nothing “she said with a warm smile “I’m fine” she said and then apologised to Jay for being distant “I don’t mean to honey ill try and stop” she said this knowing it would be hard she always got lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 pm

She smiles and giggles her lovers tongue tickling her face and she asks What is wrong huni you seem distracted and distant" She snuggled into Danni lovingly and listened to her heartbeat smiling happily saying in her smooth velvet voice "I love you my dearest Danni"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 pm

She giggled softly healing fast. She lent down and licked the blood of Jays face softly purring as she did. She then hugged Jay close and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 pm

She bit into Danni's soft neck and started to drink slowly memorizing the luscious taste of her lovers blood her eyes closing as she drank happily and hugged her lover gently and lovingly, Jaynie stopped after drinking her fill and closed the bite marks with her tongue and kissed Danni lovingly resting her head on her lovers shoulder blood all over face.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm

She smiles in her usual friendly way scooping her long fair hair off her neck “yes my love” she said offering her neck Danni had over fed specifically for this reason , her slender pale neck was glowing in the moonlight as her acid green eyes meet with those of her lovers and she grins.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 pm

She snuggled into her lover smiling happily as a small jolt of pain shot through her body she cringed a ever so slightly "Love you soo much" She spoke with such a hoarse voice she couldn't take it any more and she asked silently "Can i have a drink please huni i am ever so thirsty and ever so weak"

Her head fell into Danni's lap as she cruled up into a small ball
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 pm

She smiles warmly at Jay. “ I don’t sleep much” she spoke smoothly, between being a vampire and a demon Danni needed no sleep but she did occasionally like to rest as it made her feel more human , the same way as breathing and blinking did. She didn’t say this to Jay; she liked to keep herself simple to the rest of the world. Not to be a bother, she thought silently to herself the warm smile still plastered over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 pm

She wakes up a few hours later and looks around the bright dorm and shield her eyes from the sun and continues looking around and sees Danni sat in a chair and walks over to her smiling as she sat in Danni's lap purring happily "morning huni" she purred happily looking at Danni carefully "Huni you haven't slept did i keep you up all night"
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:58 am

She smiles a little and whispers weakly smoothing out the letter and stroking Danni's ears softly "I'm thirsty" She smiles weakly folding the letter gently and putting it under the pillow as new tears start.

She buries her face in Danni's chest and cries silently crying out "I hate you god i hate why my mom and dad why!!!?" She cried harder and fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 am

She pulls Jay close and shushes her. Danni nuzzled into Jay keeping my arms tight around her and kisses her neck softly. She purrs softly in her lover’s ear trying hard to sooth her “its okay“ she whispered in the dark to her lover “I’m here for you baby” she finishes pulling Jay closer and rocking her slowly in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 pm

She would sleep peacefully hearing the humming and snuggle into Danni for warmth and shelter whispering and pulling out a crumpled letter "They aren't dead they just can't be dead they said they were safe" She cries into Danni's shoulder in her sleep crumpling the letter even more as she cried

She held onto Danni tightly and woke up sitting bolt up right looking around the room and hiding fromt he shadows, curling into Danni
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 pm

She scooped up Jay and made sure she would not choke before draining the lion in a matter of minutes. Danni’s eyes were there usual acid green and when Jay awoke she would be able to feed from Danni. “danni scooped jay up In her arms and flew her back to the dor where she moped Jay up and lay her on the bed pulling a duvet over her. She softly leaned down kissing jay before curling her whole body around jay and wrapping her arms around Jay protectively. Danni softly kissed Jays neck and started to hum insuring her the sweetest of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 pm

She drank slowly trying to ignore the smell of the blood as she needed it, she continued drinking looking around and caressing Danni's face with her soft whispering in a hoarse voice "sorry"

She soon fainted after taking only a couple mouthfuls of the lions blood,the lion falling on top of her and the blood spilling down her open throat
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Danni instantly sprung into action she moved to fast for human eyes could see and before the lion’s hear could beat she lifted it up and snapped it neck. The crunch echoed thought the whole forest as she dropped the limp corpse of the lion twice her size and glided to Jay’s side. Danni kissed her lovers lips softly her hand hovering over the wound glowing as the skin healed quickly without so much as a tell-tale scar as she kissed were the wound was she pulled jay up and dragged the lions neck to her lips “drink baby.“ she says softly leaning in a biting into the flesh for her and holding the blood to Jays lips. Danni was now poised in the perfect position for protecting Jay as she would be weak her crimson eyes darted over the forest wating for even the tiniest movement.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:40 pm

She smiled at Danni and giggled a little kissing her passionatly her fangs cutting into Danni's lower as she pulled away and looked around pulling Danni with her whispering "I've never tracked or hunted before" She blushed bright saying I've never really needed blood now i do"

She kissed Danni again and started sniffing and tasting the air as her ears go rigid and she sees something moving, She runs at the creature silently and bites into its neck and screams in pain as the mountain lion forces its claws into her chest ripping it open.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 pm

She smiled and used her slim fingers to stroke Jays paw and tickle it slightly “then my darling I am here if you need me” she said with a warm smile and a curtsy “Danni at your service ma’m” she said playfully rising from her curtsey her crimson eyes shimmering and her pale skin glowing pure white in the moonlight as her full lips smiled hungrily her fangs clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 pm

She whispers in her lovers ear lightly as they fly together "To me out of control would be me not stopping at all" She gulps as she says this and her wigs slow down to a steady rhythm with Danni's as they begin to land, her eyes light up at the smell of blood and she holds her lovers paw a little tight worried about hurting Danni
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 am

She smiles ,”I promise , but what do you count as out of control?” she asks beating her wings steadily tilting her head .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 am

She smiled and flew paw in paw with her lover and kissed her lovingly, mewing happily and purring as her feathers turned deep crimson and they flew off to hunt, smiling she asked "Danni please stop me if i lose control promise me if i lose control you will stop me" She looked into Danni's deep beautiful eyes emploringly and lovingly
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 am

With a loud crack a large pair of wings sprouted from Danni’s back they were large white wings tipped with red and black feathers. She fluttered her wings with a small grin. Her pale face only exaggerated her full lips and her fired eyes her hair now looking wild as she rushed to the window her fingers entwined with Jay’s she turned with a sadistic grin” lets hunt” she hissed hungrily and leaped out the winder her large wings expanding as she beat them hard and flew into the distance hand in hand with her lover.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 am

She smiles and kisses Danni whispering "Can we go please babe i'm thirsty and i need to feed please"

She smiled an pulled her lover closer and kissed her lovingly her eyes a deeper crimson her hair a fiery red as she whispered into her lovers ear "Please i want to kill some hikers and watch you hunt please can we go now?" She asked impatiently her thirst taking control
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

She kisses back exited by the idea of hunting her whole body shaking she needed fresh blood. Her mind wondered to the hikers , striking them down and draining all there warm blood, the acid green in her eyes was long gone down her eyes a fiery red as she kissed her lover with savage passion pulling her lover close her own vampire fangs now visible.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 am

She smiles and kisses her fangs extending and cutting her bottom lip as she kisses whispering "Yes baby hikers i dont mind anything full of warm crimson nectar" Her eyes would go dark crimsona s she spoke and got up helping Danni up
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 am

She smiled “sure baby I could go for a good hunt myself , hikers?” she suggests looking at Jay with a grin her eyes already tainted red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydream's dorm room (=
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next