The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Friends Don't Come Easily...

Go down 
+5
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Fallen~<3
Pretty.Little.Mistake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Ember frowned; the only time she had heard a stone catching fire was when blood was spilled on it. Maybe he was thirsty?
"Maybe you need to go and feed..." Ember began unsurely as she took the stone back from him as it turned back to a soothing blue. "Yeah...it's deffinatly you not the stone," Ember said, examining the stone curiously. She agreed with Leah on how brilliant they where and nodded that she thought so, handing the stone back to James.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Leah raised a brow slightly, looking at the stone. It was beautiful but she had to admite that catching fire was weird... She picked one up, laying it in the palm of her hand and waited to see the colour change. When the stone turned a bluey-red she smiled, pleased with the result. "These are so cool," she said, glancing up at the other too.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm

"Ok then.. I guess I was thinking of Alexis when I saw you, but.." He shaked his head. He didn't know he had been thinking that much about her. "And what about the fire, anyway? I'm sure they don't usually catch fire, do they?" He would ask. She had definitely not mentioned that on her list of colours.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 am

"Passion," Ember answered automatically.
"Blue is calm, peaceful, green is jealousy, red is passion and love, yellow is happiness, purple is lust, pink is worry, black is anger, grey is annoyance, brown is sick, white is hyper," Ember smiled, explaining the list. There were loads but those where the main ones that came up.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:48 am

James would look down at the rock in his hand as it turned red and then caught on fire. "Ermm.. Ember, what does that mean?" He would question, slightly intrigued and slightly worried. Having a burning rock on his hand wasn't exactly on the top of his lisr of priorities.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Ember smiled and sat down crosslegged on her own towel, shoving James off onto his soaked one. She organised her stones on the edge, they seemed to change colour with whatever surface they were on. She smiled softly and slowly began smoothing then down using another stone she had found. She took time and used care so as not to chip the precious stones. She handed James some that she didn't want and looked more manly. After smoothing them down into a pendant and a series of little stones she got the srap stone as her feet and peirced a whole through the gems. She grabbed a leather thong from her old necklace which had broken all those yers ago and slipped the stones onto it.
The gems shone brightly before settling down on her chest, a faint beautiful blue eminating from it. She smiled softly and ran her hands over the now smooth and shiney stones.
"Their mood stones - that's why their so beautiful and blue under the lake - because it's peacefull. They're actually quite rare, didn't think there would be so many in one lake!"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 am

James would look at a couple of the rocks and grin lightly. They were pretty cool. "Mind if i take one back with me to my dorm?" He would ask. He was probably going to make a sort of necklace/bracelet out of them. "I can make jewellery and stuff, and I'd like to use one of those stones." He would then smile at them and reach his hand towards them. He knew that making jewellery sounded gay, but nothing he made did look gay, so he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 am

Leah giggled softly, grinning over at Ember. She felt sort of sorry for James.. But not really. She gave him another little splash before pushing away from the edge of the lake, her movements fluid and graceful in the water. She dove under the surface, searching out another glowing stone just like Embers. The girl was right, the lakebed was like a shining mirror; it was breathtakeing. She re-emerged, leaning up on her elbows at the edge of the lake and opened her hand to reveal a couple of glowing stones in her palm, the same as Embers. "Those are so cool!" She grinned, pulling herself out of the lake and sat down at the edge for a moment, her legs dangling in the water still.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 am

James would stand and laugh lightly, shaking his hair to temporarily dry it. "Yeah.. owned." He would grin slightly and then look back at the towel he had been lying on. It too, was of course, now drenched. Lying on one of the other two towels, which has both miraculously not been wet atall, he smiled and leaned on his elbows looking up at the two girls. He would get both of them back...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Ember had spotted what Leah was doing whilst she was at the bottom collecting some of the beautiful shells there. She could use some of this stuff for future parties or just to decorate the room - she loved being close to water. She smirked and twisted her wrist slightly so the wave she had created got higher and wider, blocking out the sun completly over James as it crashed over him. The amazing thing was that the water didn't seem to floor anywhere else, it just kept crashing over James before being sucked back into the lake. Ember surfaced behind Leah, laughing at the now drentched man.
"Owned by girls, unlucky!" Ember grinned, her cockney accent was coming out more as she got more confident with her new friends. She pulled herself out of the lake and carefully placed down the glowing blue stones she had found.
"Aren't these beautiful? its like a mirror on the bottom of the lake,"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Leah glanced around the area, a mischevious glint lightly up her pale grey eyes. As she dived under the surface of the lake, no one would notice her unless they were in the water. She swam to the edge of the lake, re-emerging for air but being as quiet as possible. She peaked up, her lips curving as she smirked. She counted to three in her head before slapping her hands against the water, laughing softly as she sent a huge splash towards Lukas.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 am

He would smile at the two girls around him. It was much easier with girls, no fighting for alpha male bullshit. James soon got bored of swimming though, a trait he had when nothing exciting happened in 5 minutes. Swimming to the edge he lay down on one of the towels Ember lay out, drying in the sun and relaxing. He wouldn't give this moment up for the world.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:21 am

Leah was giggling as James jumped in, squealing with fright as she got soaked. She pouted, looking hilarious with her long back hair sticking to her back. She looked the the thing from the ring. She shook her head, pushing her hair back so that it looked normalish and laughed.
Ember seemed like an amazing swimmer, Leah was alright. She looked down at the surface of the lake, watching it shimmer in the light. This place was truly captivating, a little time capsule in nature which was untouched by humanity.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 am

Ember was laughing at Leah when James jumped so she got a mouthfull of water, causing her to gasp in shock and then begin laughing again. She flicker her long hair out of her eyes, desperatly needing to cut her fringe she shook her head at the man, pouting.
"Meanie!" She splashed him then dove under the water before he could return the splash. She swam down to the bottom of the lake and did a steady Dolphin kick along the bottom, making the sand swirl up around her. This was a beautiful lake on the top and underneath. Shells littered the floor that caught the sun in odd ways, reflecting the lake back. It was like a mini mirror on the bottom of the lake.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 am

With a sudden mischievous mood overcoming him, he decided he would need to cannonball these two. Running halfway down the pier, and then jumping he would soar into the sky. Tucking his knees into his chest and holding them tight, he began to fall imbetween Leah and Ember, landing and making a huge splash go over the two of them. Grinning he would come up and look at them. "Sorry, i slipped."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 am

Leah giggled softly, getting changed out of view. She stepped out in a cute black bikini, which only emphisised her pale white skin. She watched Ember dive in, shaking her head. There was no way she could beat that. Walking over towards the pier, she left her clothes by the towels and turned her attention to lake. Her hair was going to get soaked.. Oh well.
"Ember it better be warm! If it isn't, then I'm blaming you," she yelled, giggling as she began running down the pier. Leah was fast for a human, her long black hair swaying as she ran. She took one last stride before jumping off the pier. She tucked her legs in, hitting the water with a loud splash as she divebombed Ember. As she swam to the surface again she was grinning, the water was lovely and warm. She burshed her hair out of her eyes, swimming over to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 am

Ember nodded and carried the towels to the edge of the lake and set them out so they could lay and sunbathe on them later if they wanted or just pick them up and make a run for it. Ember disappeared into her tree, got changed and reappeared in her white swimming costume, her long brown hair falling down her back. She waited for Leah, nodding approvingly at James's outfit. Yep she had picked well - Lexi was rubbing off on her! She walked to the beginning of the peir and eyed the long stretch. She got into a sprinting start and eyes the crystal clear water.
As soon as Leah was ready Ember sprinted down the peir, her hair flying behind her as she shifted to Vampire speed, jumped off the peir, moving into a diving positon before she dived elegantly into the middle of the lake - 10 metres from where she had left off. A small splash was caused as she slipped through the lake surface before she swam to the surface.
"It's so warm! the suns been heating it up!"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 am

James would nod and thank Ember, going into some trees a bit away so they couldn't see him. He got into the blue trunks, which were surprisingly comfortable and well-fitted for something which he had not chosen himself. Walking back to the pair, carrying neatly folded clothes with his shoes on top and the socks inside, he would smile. As much as he didn't seem like a neat person, he did like things to have an order, and this was a habit of his. "Ok, all set. What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:34 am

Leah followed Ember, watching her with mild suprise as the trunk of the tree swung open. The girl was smarter than she though. Leah held out her right hand, her palm facing upwards and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment as she focused, her bikini appearing in her open hand. She opened her eyes, seeming pleased with herself as she looked at Ember. "I do now," she replied, grinning happily. "Can I borrow a towel though?" She added, having forgotten about that part completely.
She saw the camera and rolled her eyes, a quiet laugh escaping her pale pink lips. She loved capturing memories like that too... She glanced around the area, ignoring Shrui completely... She was a bit new to the whole dragont hing. Other than that slight disturbance, this area was amazingly peaceful. Leah was really beginning to love it here.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:21 am

Ember grinned - she didn't have her swim wear either but her tree did. She got up and walked to the large trunk of the tree. They were completly hidden from the dragons view but they could all see him perfectly so she placed her hand on the old gnarled bark and closed her eyes. The tree seemed to groan and fall back to reveal a secret cabnet bit with stacks of towels, goggles and other bits and peices like food, blood packs, swim wear. She looked James up and down then threw him a pair of plain blue trunks.
"Leah have you got anything?" She asked, getting out the towels and her own swimwear costume. She dumped the towels down and some goggles before getting out a camera; she'd like to get some pictures of her friends - she had been meaning to.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

He would smile at Leah and Ember.. "Yeah.. thanks. I guess i just don't like my past. Well, that's an understatement. I hate it." Looking up at Shrui, he would frown slightly and then just ignore him. He wasn't gonna let anything disturb the three of them. It was perfect at the moment. "Ahh shit.. I haven't got any swimming stuff. You two can go swimming, I'll practice skating for a bit." He would smile, gesturing to the skateboard he was sitting on. He could do with a bit of a practice, he hadn't been proper skating since he had been turned into a vampire. Having told parts of his past, and hearing the girls' pasts, he felt like this was somewhere he finally belonged.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Shruikan appeared randomly from nowhere landing heavily on the ground and smiling at every one then walking off thinkign to himself. "Oh i do miss the cool embrace of the Devonshire moors but this will have to do as long as there is tolay on and trees to lay under"

He would smile at the memory of his Devonshire home and the many adventures him and his siblings had when they were young, especially the memory of Luci and Kiari 1st learning to fly with him. and Luci giving prefering her horses and his horse Onyx being her favourite.

"Oh the holidays can't come any quicker i long to be home for even 1 day"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Ember hugged the girl back tightly, sensing her hurt to. This school was full of the lonely and hurt it may seem. It seemed good that everyone who was hurting could make amends here by getting their life back on track. She patted James knee lightly. Hell she knew what London was like she came from Lewisham, it wasn't easy at all.
"Yeah me and Maria are running a swim class in the free period," Ember smiled slightly as she looked at the lake then at her new friends. "You know this lakes really nice to swim in...it's not poluted like the ones you get in normal parks...it seems to be protected from that...and the pool will be crowded....Fancy taking a dip?" She looked at the long wooden peir that led out into the middle of the lake with the boat on the end. It would be brilliant to run off the end of that.

[[Sorry it's so short Im trying to catch up]]
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Leah listened to both of their stories, shocked to say the least. She smiled softly, pulling Ember into a hug. "Everyone is here for a reason," said, nothing but sincerity showing in her features. She didn't pity Ember, not now that the girl had become such a wonderful person, she was too strong to deserve pity. Leah glanced up, she could tell James was upset. Her senses allowed her to tell how others felt. "That goes for you too," she added, smiling slightly. "I got sent here because I have no control over my powers when I lose my temper, I've killed some one before." She didn't look too upset, but Leah was good at hiding things like that. She never normally spoked about this, but while everything was out in the open.. She decided that she might as well tell them. "A bully cornered me in the bathrooms in school six months ago, she said something with my Dad and I lost it completely. I killed her that day, and I never meant to. That's why my Mum send me here." She explained, her bangs clouding the view of her pale grey eyes. She wasn't about to cry, but she wasn't one for eye contact either. Her gaze settled on the lake as she smiled a little, deciding to change the subject by answering Jame's question. "Yeah, I can swim," she replied, her voice had returned to normal, soft and light, laced with her Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

James would listen to the whole story calmly. "I killed my mum. I have no relatives left because of it. I wandered the streets of London killing people with no remorse. I'm a literal cold-blooded killer." He would grimace at telling parts of his past. "You're not the only one with problems." He would look down in shame, a single tear falling onto the leaves by his feet as he stared at it. The tiny pool of water it made and the splash zone drew him in, his attention on nothing else as he thought about his past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Don't Come Easily...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next