The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Friends Don't Come Easily...

Go down 
+5
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Fallen~<3
Pretty.Little.Mistake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:42 am

Ember blinked and sighed, rubbing her eyes. No she didn't hate him she was Scared of him. She pushed her hair out of her face as she tok a deep breathe.
"Okay you may have heard rumours or whatever so I'll tell you straight off why I don't like guys or get on with them that well." She sucked in a deep breathe and began her story.
Ember started with how her mother was murdered when she was 6 months by a demon - she didn't know why but it had happened. Her father had gone into a mental breakdown and didn't want anything to do with Ember. Ember had lived with her grandparents from 6 months to 5 years old when her Grandparents where killed in a crash. Ember was then sent back to her father who abused her from the upwards. Boys at school would treat her bad to, calling her abusive names and asking her to do things she didn't understand. She then explained slowly how when she was older and had a flat that her father had come over and started yelling abuse and had attacked her. This time ember had fought back which ended up with her father dead.
"So THATS why I'm not comfortable around guys." Ember finished, her face slightly pale. She hated reliving that moment but she hated people listening to the romours to. She'd rather them know the truth than some lies some bitch had made up.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:32 am

James would look at the floor, clenching his hands lightly, making fists. "Nice to meet you Leah." He would look up at Ember and grimace. "Do you still not like me?" he asks, actually curious of the answer. He was pretty sure that he hadn't done anything to upset her, but all the same he did lots of things where he upset people without meaning to. Looking up and around them, and then to the lake. "Do either of you swim?" He would ask, him wanting to go for a swim anyway. He could do with the feeling of weightlessness and absolution at the moment. He was in one of his moods, the moods he got before he was about to drink a human dry.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 am

Ember didn't want to rub off her attitude towards guys on Leah, she would explain why she was so reluctant to go near them another time, in private. Leah was someone Ember was able to trust and she calmed down slightly knowing she was close. James was okay and Lexi would kill him if he touched her, the thought was comforting so she relaxed completly.
"How are you doing?" She smiled softly, her green eyes shainning in the sun. It was so peacefull here, just the 3 of them and the wildlife. Away from the world in their own private bubble. Ember mulled over her thoughts. At least her dorm was clean and she would be able to move in striaght away. Nicole wouldn't mind at all, she'd probably warm to Leah as they were alike and Lissi got on with pretty much everyone - it was hard NOT to like Lissi.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:21 am

Leah smiled at Ember gratefully, sparing no time in taking her up on the offer. "I'd love to room with you then," she replied sincerely, pleased that things seemed to be working out so well. Leah didn't mind people... As long as they were nice and individual, she wasn't into the whole bitchy friendships which were quite popular amoung girls and cliques.
She looked up, noticing James for the first time. Leah recognised the boy, she had seen him around a few times and if he was a friend of Lukas' then he couldn't be too bad, right? Well she hoped so anyway. She smiled at him, her pale grey eyes looking him over for a moment. He seemed alright, different in a good way so she would give him a chance. "Hi James," she said, her voice was soft with a subtle Irish accent showing though.
Leah glanced at Ember, she didn't particularly seem to like James. She couldn't tell why but she stayed quiet about it, she wouldn't have invited him to sit down if he wasn't a nice guy. Though Leah was a judgemental person, first impressions were a huge part of her opinion on some one. She had learned throughout life, that her first thoughts on some one were normally accurate.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:37 am

He would sit down, in front of both of them on his board. Slowly moving from right to left he would smile at Leah. "Nice to meet you.. I've seen you around sometimes.. you were with my roommate Lukas. He seems like a nice guy, so i'm sure that you're nice too." He actually did think that Lukas was an alright guy, and he definitely thought that he could get along with Leah.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:28 am

Ember smiled. She already had one junior in her room and it was nice as long as they didn't attack her with pillows or scream in her ears on saturday mornings - those were her lay in days. As half vampire she could stay up late and not feel the after effects but she had to have at least one night a full 9 hours sleep and it was usually Sunday or Saturday.
"Nah, Nicole is a junior and you'd fit in great, she's just like me and I think Horrils neice is staying with us to - she's a senior so two juniors two seniors seem fair to me!" Ember smiled. She really liked this girl and it was good someone related to her. She couldn't help but laugh at the barbie thin, aye she had seen some already and she wanted to smack them silly.
Ember raised her green eyes to James, she'd met him before and she nodded. He was interested in Lexi and they were ment to be going on a double "Date" but Ember would just call it going to see a movie.
"Sure, Leah this is James, James this is my new room mate Leah," Ember smiled brightly. James was okay, sick in the head sometimes but Lexi kept him on a short leash and if Embers hunches where right about Lexi being her twin then they would have no choice to be nice.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 am

James would walk over to the two girls, looking nervous and guilty. "Ermm.. Sorry for like.. following you. It's just that i'd rather not stay back in the courtyard with all those others." He would say, frowning slightly. "Do you mind if i take a seat with you two?" He really didn't want to go back to all the others. These two seemed like people who he could actually talk to, and having met Ember earlier it was at least a start. He looked at the other girl, and the edgy look she had.. definitely a girl he'd like to get to know. Sort of an outsider but cool at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 am

Leah smiled, she was right about Ember being a lovely person. She recognised most of the girl's friends, but the only one she knew well was Kaiden. As for Horril... He and her didn't see eye to eye. She couldn't believe that Ember would be so nice as to offer her a room, she barely spared the answer a thought, she hated her room. "You would really let a little junior bunk with you seniors?" She asked jokingly, smiling brightly.
Leah noticed the boy, she didn't recognise him but she presumed he was a senior, he looked old enough anyway. Ember's advice was true, Leah wasn't one to follow the crowd and she was pleased that she had found some one like her. "Yeah, I won't be turning into a barbie any time soon.." She said, giggling softly. "Oh and vamps don't really bother me too much."
That was the truth, vampires really didn't annoy Leah much and they didn't freak her out either. So what if they drank blood? Everyone is weird in their own little way. Besides, most vampires at the school seemed to be trying not to feed off others... So she wasn't that bothered. She was sure to take Ember up on the que offer, lunch time was madness... "Ember? Thanks for being so nice," She smiled, not sure if she should have said that or not.. But she needed to say it. Ember had been nothing but nice to Leah, normally most girls didn't give her a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Ember smiled, her eyes narrowing at the man now in the clearing. He was a Senior so she would let it pass, it was only fair. Ember had invited Leah away from the crowd because she had felt something Ember could relate to him her. She nodded at the subject on squealing girls. It was okay sometimes but when it was all the time Ember wanted them to shut the hell up.
"Well everyone seems to be moving, I think Luci from your dorm has moved in with a new girl she met at the party so if you wanted to come bunk with me I'd be happy to have ya." Ember smiled. She hadn't seen that many Seniors actually and she would be happy to let Leah join her and Nicole. Nicole was like her in a lot of ways, she was quiet and kept to herself alot. She was like a mini version of Ember so to speak.
"Anyway it's up to you and it's good to keep your own style. Don't be a sheep in the heard thats what I always say," Ember smiled. "Feel free to join the group any time, we'd be glad to have ya. It's me, Lexi, Horril, James and Ally so far, Kaiden joins us now and then but hes not really comfortable around us bloodsuckers," Ember grimanced slightly. She hoped not all of her friends would run away screaming because she was half vampire. She had tried to explain that she was working on a cure for the need for blood but they still looked at her in that "omg she's going to eat me" way.
"AND if your fed up with que just come and find me and I'll get you a place up front - the dinner ladys don't give a damn."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Leah sat down beside Ember, leaning back against the willow tree as she listened. She was still taking in her surroundings, this place was truly amazing. She didn't interrupt Ember, only nodding as she listened. She coudln't help but smile as Ember explained how seniors were expected to act, she could tell this girl was different. Though the skipping the crowd for your food thing souded pretty cool...
"I know what you mean about the clique thing, it's already sort of started for us. I prefer to be on my own... with a few friends. The whole squealing girls thing doesn't work for me. I don't get along with my room mates, it sucks but I don't really have much choice but to try to be civil. I've only made two friends so far, both guys.." She smiled at Ember, her voice soft and melodic as always. She really liked Ember's attitude towards others, it was much like Leah's. She found herself hoping that this girl would be in a few of her classes, she liked to be alone sometimes but not to be a loner. She hadn't gone to the slumberparty, it wasn't her thing but Ember did seem like a really good friend.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 am

Ember smiled and lead Leah to her favourite spot as she began explaining the ways of the seniors. She sat under the Willow tree so they were hidden from everything but could see everyone or everything that would come this way. This is where she wrote her poetry and books when she wanted some Ember Time.
"It's...different. Everyone expects you to be this or that. Your either the bitch the geek or the popular girl they all want to get with. To be honest it isn't like that at all. We all have our groups and the biggest group is the most know really. Mainly all the seniors hang out together and just a few drift off in their own little groups. I, personally, just enjoy being alone something you know? To just think...I guess it's fun being a senior because if theres a massive long line you can jsut walk right up and cut through the middle of it, grab your food and go. It saves waiting. I kinda think its bad how the juniors and Seniors are seperated just because your ment to be wiser when older. There are some dumbasses in the Seniors so im glad their mixed classes. If theres mixed classes why not mixed groups? Thats why I threw that Slumberparty - I knew the younger ones would be more gratefull for it and I enjoy watching the littler ones make friends." Ember sat down on the soft grass, watching the lake and smiling as she tried to explain that the older you get the more concious you are of yourself but if you get to concious your classed as to far up your own ass.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 am

James looked at the two girls go past him, a feeling of disappointment going through him as he thought that they were the only 2 he actually wouldn't mind talking to. He wondered where they were going, and his curious nature got the best of him as he got up and walked behind with his board. Everyone else from the courtyard were talking to each other and so he was sure it would just be these 2. He would follow them for a while, not going near the girl's dorms or anywhere that onviously boys shouldnt go. As they came to a forest he was intrigued further. Slowly following them he came into the same clearing as them and then broke his cover when he came out and stood on a twig, snapping it. He stood there, frozen with panic as he looked at the 2 girls.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

((It's annoying isn't it? That's why I avoid certain people. :] ))

"It's not so bad," she replied, it was the truth too. As far as schools went the academy was cool, she felt at home here. Leah relaxed as soon as they walked away from all the noise, she couldn't stand some people. Ember on the other hand, seemed different to most of the other girls. This is what intruiged Leah at first, that and the invite to a quiet spot away from everyone else.
Leah's lips curved into a smile as she saw the area, it was beautiful. It was so tranquil and peaceful, away from the rest of the world. This was the perfect place for Leah, it would inspire her writing too. She was grateful to have been shown this place, especially by a senior. "What's being a Senior like?" She asked, her Irish accent laced each word she spoke, her voice was soft and melodic, not what most expected.
Ember seemed like a lovely girl, some one Leah could get to know and talk to. One of those friends you could turn to when you were upset... or stay up late talking about anything and everything. Leah needed some one like that if she wanted to survive the year, sometimes guys just couldn't cut it. Leah needed a friend.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 am

((Its okay I know what You mean mine are getting shorter because people are giving me one line fricken replies!))

Ember smiled and lead Leah away from all the hubbab and juniors chatting. She walked down the path, the sounds becoming quieter and quiter until all the pair could hear where their footballs on the soft grass and each others calm breathing. Ember had turned off her I-Pod now she had company. Leah was a nice girl, Embers kind of girl, she had delcared. She was a girl Ember could sit in silence for hours and walk refreshed and happy as if she had been at a party.
"Hows your first year going then?" Ember smiled, glancing to her left at the girl who walked beside her. She adored the girls hair but her hair was way to thick for that kind of thing and it acted as her embaressment shield when she was stuck in a situation she just wanted to hide from or become invisible. Ember led them further into the woods untill they came out by a beautiful lake surrounded by tall Willows whos leaves graced the surface of the mirror like lake, causing ripple to gently radiat out in slowly soothing circles. This was Embers special spot, none of the juniors had found it so she had named it Seniors Secret. It was where the older ones could come and relax without being disturbed by whipped cream or games of IT.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:29 am

Leah looked up at Ember, a smile lighting up her features as she practically jumped to her feet. "Anywhere but here..." She said, rolling her eyes at the crowd. She was not the type of girl who liked to be the center of attention. She looked at Ember, she seemed like a nice girl. Not one of those over-bubbly happy girls.. just nice. Leah had made very few friends, no girl friends at all. It wasn't that she didn't like hanging around with girls... She just found guys easier to get along with, there was less drama involved. She didn't mind crowds at concerts and stuff but not this kind of crowd...

((OOC: Sorry the post is kind of short, I am trying to catch up on all of mine. XD))
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 am

Ember had decided to go for a walk on her own. Her I-Pod was in her ears and she was looking down at her feet as she walked. Her Hoody was done up, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows as she shoved her hands in her jean pockets. She was glad that it was quiet out here. She had made a few friends, most girls as she was still wary and shaky around the boys. She didn't like how they looked at her with a hunger filled look as if they were good for only one thing. She noticed the girl surrounded by people talking and getting to know each other. She looked like one of those people who were easy to annoy but if you got to know them they would be your best friend. She didn't think the crowd would help the girl so she stopped beside her and offered her a hand. Her red coverse's peeping out from her tatty and ripped jeans.
"Want to get away from the noise for a while?" Emmy offered, smiling softly. She wasn't one to press but the girl looked uncomfortable around a large crowd and Ember to hated loads of people in one spot unless it was a party and even then she often stood at the side enjoying everyone elses pleasure.
"Theres a quiet dip in the forest we could go while these lot get to know each other? Im Ember by the way, it's nice to meet you." Embers green eyes where soft and her voice calming. She wasn't one to start fights, infact she broke them up and if she didn't like something she would simply say so. This girl looked like the kind of girl that Ember could relate to. It was all in the body language.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 am

Walking past, over hearing the girls, Turns to see that it's my own sister that's lost...Sis' the pools that way...
Points to a hedge with a faint smell of clorine from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 am

She looked at the girl that had walked over. She thought for a moment, trying to remember where she went to , to actually get to the pool. Being new herself she didn't want to give the girl the wrong directions.
"I Think it's that way..."
She pointed to the west and then thought for a moment more,try to remember where she saw it from her jog this morning...
"No wait... No I am pretty sure it's that way!
She pointed to the east, feeling a bit stupid for sounding like a fool.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 am

James would skate in on his beloved board, doing an ollie over a bench and then grinding the next. Coming to a stop he would wipe his hair out his eyes and sit down under a tree on his board, taking out his iPod. Looking around he saw the 3 girls, which was ok to him. He hadn't really met anyone but his roommates and Alexis. Putting on "Misery Business - Paramore" and closing his eyes listening to it he would sigh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 am

She stumbled into view. Quincy was wearing kaki shorts and a black tank top, her swimming suit straps were barely visable and she was wearing a pair of flip flops. She looked around her and sighed,'Damn..Lost...Again. Well maybe if I ask someone for disrections?' She was still awkward around other students and admiting she was lost was a hard thing for her to do, it made her feel rather dopey. She paused and looked around her again and hugged her towel to her. Yep. Diffiantly lost. She took a deep breath and approached the two girls, she smiled hoping she wasn't being seen as rude for cutting in.
She cleared her throat, "Hi..I'm..eh..I bit lost" she smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck and added "I was wondering if any of you's know where the pool is, if it's not all ready obvious that's where I intead to go" she laughed softly, her laugh had a nervous edge to it.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 am

She stopped, looking down at her, a smile upon her face Say something to keep the conversation going, don't be an idiot just standing there smiling, you'll look like a fool. She noticed the girls hair, thinking it was very edgy of her to get a hairstyle like that. Although black might be a bit dark for her she thought this girl pulled it off nicely."I like your hair..."oh god, was that to weird to say... "I like your hair" wow I am a fool. She bit her lip wondering what the girl thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:05 am

Leah glanced up, noticing the girl walking past her slowly. She had been half-asleep having a nice daydream...which was now interrupted. As in her nature, Leah was annoyed by this but she had promised to try making friends; and she always kept her promises. "Yeah... It gives us a chance to get out in the air, away from everything," she said, smiling just a little. She noted that the girl had cool hair, even if pink wasn't her thing. Leah sat up slightly, propping herself up on her elbow to look at the girl. Her feathered bangs fell across her eyes naturally, she made no effort to fix them. She was trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Ashley burst into the clearing, her fur had leaves and bits of dirt stuck on from being in the woods. Spotting another person, she quickly and quietly walked back into the forest to phase. Sh then fixed her black tank top, and readjusted her denim skirt. She was thankful on the days she had been with her father, he taught her "tricks" about phasing. It came in handy when she was going to be in public shortly after phasing...being nude didn't seem like such a smart idea... She walked out of the woods, fixing the bangs that hung loosely above her eyes, and draped her long, thick, light pink hair over her shoulders. She walked over to the girl laying down. Maybe she just wants to be alone... Maybe i just let her be... or maybe i could make friends with her...or just talk.[i] Having not much experience meeting new people, for she stayed at her home taking care of her ill step mum, she started to grow a bit nervous as she approached the girl...."Peaceful isn't it...It's nice that they have a place on campus for students to just...relax" She looked at the grass, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Leah wandered down to the courtyard, it was one of her favourite places. She found the outdoors relaxing... claming even. Her raven black hair hung past her shoulders, more than half way down her back. Thick layers and her bangs framed her face, accenting her pale complexion. She wore a pair of black jeans, along with a t-shirt and her beloved DC's had replaced her converse for today. Her Ipod was in her pocket for now, she wanted to enjoy the silence. She walked across the grass, sitting somewhere in the clearing. She flopped onto her back and lay there, sighing contently. Leah was pretty much a loner, she only had two friends and they were both guys, Lukas and Kaiden. She found it harder to get along with girls... they were so bitchy, well in her opinion. She folded her arms behind her head, using them as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Don't Come Easily...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3