The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris

Go down 
+6
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Pretty.Little.Mistake
Fallen~<3
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Lanstrlen
Ember_Fangs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris Empty
PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:30 am

Leah gathered her only things, her pen and her notebook, into her arms and stood up. She liked this class too far but she didn't want to stand out too much. The play sounded like alot of fun... So did the book.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 am

He had no intention of going to his next class so he moved off down to the dorm's,he needed to clear his mind or kill something.Preferably meditate,he tried as hard as he could not to loose control but by the day and feed it was getting harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 am

She smiled at Ember as she walked out of the classroom with her.
"Yes.. Music, Do you know where it is? cause i haven't a clue." Lissi giggled slightly, she didn't know where alot of classes were at all.

Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 am

Kyumi opened the small bag to look in at her teddy, feeling childish. " Next class we go then.." Kyumi said to herself as she stood slowly and left the room, looking around at the friends talking.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 am

Luci packed up her stuff muttering to herself "i dont even know what building im in let alone what class i've got next. She quickly walked out the door heading toward's the cafateria "im so hungry! j'eez i havn't dont anything today and i feel like i could eat china..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 am

Ember got up slowly for vampire speed, normal for humans as she looked to Lissi. "I'm in your next class i believe - music? Lets go," Ember nodded to the teacher who was already muttering about her computer and mordern tecnology before she left the class, chatting to her new roommate.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 am

Lissi smiled to herself at the mention of a play, she loved acting. Lissi was quite a quiet girl in classes, but when she was with her friends she was very much away from quiet. 'Maybe this is going to be fun afterall' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 am

Kyumi smiled quite warmly and nodded. She liked this teacher, alot. " S-sounds Fun. " Kyumi reached down and picked up her bag, placing it onto her lap and holding it tight. Kyumi was waiting for the rest of the class to move before she did.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am

He stayed still,looking at the teacher,homework great. He looked at Ember then he rose to his feet striding from the room towards the courtyard and the thicket where not even the survailence could see him,he needed time to clear his head and pulverise the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 am

Leah's attention had wandered once again as she returned her gaze to outside. She thought of meditating. Once she had done a meditation class which spoke about people's pasts... She found that it had really got her writing. As for books, Leah had many many short stories already written, along with a collection of poems. Literature was her thing.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 am

(Luci get on the cbox)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 am

Athena nodded and smiled. "Don't worry I'll be sending you outside alot - I hate classrooms! so confining. To be creative you need to be in an enviroment you work best in - for me I sit on top of the mountains and write. So thats going to be you're first homework people! I want you each to think of 3 things you want to do in the spare 2 weeks, either trips or topics and I want you to each find your creative place. In for our next lesson which is in two days time! That's all for today people, class dismissed!" Athena knew the kids still had 5 minutes of the class left but it was always great for the kids to clear their minds and relax before the next class.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:03 am

Luci sat down mumbling to herself, she officially hated lit classes. why did i take this friggen class!! im not even good at it! She scowled at her thaught's and lowered her head to the desk resting it on her pencil case. "stupid smart nerd's...all smarter that the average" she muttered darkly to herself turning her head to the side and glaring at the other student's.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 am

[colour=cyan] Kyumi, being of her shy but bouncy nature would smile softly, looking at her new teacher " Kyumi, Kyumi FreeWind " Kyumi thought for a moment, looking up at the ceiling before back at her teacher. " W-what about just sitting ou-outside with our each indiviudal cr-creative Juices flow-flowing? " Kyumi tried not to stutter that much, glancing at her bag for a moment and smiling. [/colour]
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 am

Athena laughed. "nooo no no it doesn't have to be really long books! it could be a story book, it could be 10 pages! as long at it was a plot, beginning, middle end I really couldn't care less! It's just to show that we have done something this term instead of me letting you lot goof of ALL the time...okay?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 am

Luci shot up from her chair her jaw on her desk "A BOOK?!?!?!!? is that like each or for the whole class???" her eye's flickered around the room to see if anyone else had the same reaction. "ma'am there are people like me here who are stupid and can't write book's on they're own!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 am

"Good choice Lukas! right well when I set everyone their personal prjoect for the entire year I want a brilliant mistery book from you!" Athena miled, whirling round and looking back at her new student. "Hey there, Im Athena you're Lit. teacher, whats your name? We're just discussing what everyone wants to do int he spare 2 weeks of this term, any ideas hun?" Athena got ready with her pen and gazed around the room. "anyone have an ideas? What kinda plays? what kinda story writing would you like to study on? would you like to do song writing to?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:41 am

Because of whem Kyumi came in she didn't hear the whole conversation. " I-If he doesn't like it that much.. m-mix it up with something he l-likes alot..? " Feeling really shy now, looking around the room to make sure she wasn't being looked at

Last edited by .Kyumi. on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling D<)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 am

Lukas smiled, "Mystery books" Lukas said simply, "or statistic books" he said as he kicked the desk in front of him he moved his hair as the smirk was still plastered on his face, he loved those books.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 am

Leah lifted her head, paying attention at the mention of a play. She liked acting... She stayed quite though, not too interesting in become the center of attention. She felt sorry for Lukas, she knew he didn't want to be here.. But she couldn't figure out how to mix math and English... Her grey hues flickered from person to person as she thought about the year ahead, hoping that this would be an alright class...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 am

"How do you mean sweetheart?" Athena asked as she wrote on the board Science fiction writing for Lukas. Maybe he could write some mastermind maths book that you had to solve the clues to unlock something - like the Divinchi code. She was determined to help this guy find his inner writer. She waited for her new pupilt to explain, writing up School Play, drama work. Okay, she was getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 am

[color=cyan]Kyumi; still feeling shy raised up her right hand " W-Why don't you mix everything ar-around abit..? " Kyumi kept glancing at her bag, holding it inbetween her feet just to know it's there. [/colour]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:34 am

"It's ok I guess, Math is my thing though" he said as he scratched his head, he didn't have a problem with the teacher, he just loathed literature, "I will participate in this class, I just might not be your star student" he said as he propped his feet up on the seat in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am

"Well Luci I was actually thinking we should make a play for the end of the school year and host audtions and things - if you guys are up for group work on writing the script?"
Athena thought for a moment as she sat back on her desk, watching the man. She didn't understand why he was in her class if he didn't enjoy litrature.
"Hm...how about science? Are you a fan of science Lukas?" Athena was thinking ahead, trying to mingle some of the boys more liked topics with that of litrature.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 am

Luci would sit up and raise her hand boredly "how about a play or somthing...writing a script would cover the creative writing and the play might be fun..." she would then lower her head back down to the desk and close her eye's feeling sleepy. Mabey she could bunk off next time she has a lit lesson, they alway's seemed boring and this one wasn't much different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next