The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris

Go down 
+6
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Pretty.Little.Mistake
Fallen~<3
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Lanstrlen
Ember_Fangs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

He uncurled on the chair keeping the cloth over his mouth and nose,as if dealing with a nose bleed, he laid his head backward into the air,why now he asked himself,why in the middle of a bloody lesson? he had fed only the other night he shouldn't need it now!
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:33 am

She hoped she hadn't missed anything too important in class. She didn't like to fall behind. She kept her eye on Horril but most of her attention was on the teacher. She needed to pay attention, but also watching Horril was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 am

His fists clenched,he was regaining control,but he would have to shy his face away because of his eyes,he was risking everything staying in the room,the pain still coursing over his body in waves,not a good time at all.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 am

She bit her lip. She really hoped he could contain his thirst until at least after the lesson. She knew helping Horril learn would be work but she knew he could do it. She shook her head slightly. She glanced at Horril and then back to the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 am

He focused on Alice's voice as a last ditch attempt to control himself,the searing pain in his stomach building and building till it consumed his whole body,he knew soon he would have to feed,but how long could he hold it at bay.Had the teacher even noticed the sound of the table splitting he wondered,she should have as it was loud enough to be heard in the north and east wing's.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 am

She then whispered,"Horril...focus.You CAN control this, don't let it take over. Put the thirst out of your mind. Think of something else!" She looked to the front of the room to pay attention to the lesson but she still watched Horril carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 am

He curled slightly in the chair his head spinning as he swayed slightly leaning heavily on the wall,his eyes getting redder and redder,he could feel his control slipping,he clung to it desperatly knowing his first target would be Ember as her blood smelled sweetest and she was closest.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 am

She looked to Horril."Horril...control."She had whispered knowing he would hear. She looked at him with a serious attention before taking the seat she was directed to. She continued to watch Horril hoping he could contain his thirst.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 am

He suddenly felt a bubbling hunger rise within him,it was an effort not to smash the table that he failed in his vice grip split the desk with a resounding crack,covering his nose with a cloth he sat staring at the ground to hide his eyes,this was the worst hunger he had felt since being turned.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:06 am

Athena was getting seriously fed up with people turning up late to her lessons. She had missed half the beginning. She frowned at the young man she was in the middle of telling off then to the girl.
"Alice come and sit with your other late buddy," She nodded to the seat beside Lukas before walking back to the board.
"NOW is everyone here?" Athena raises an eyebrow. Her voice was clamer but she was obviously annoyed at having to be stopped start stopped start all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 am

"hey alice!!!!" He smiled,looking up from his work,he hadn't expected her to be in the same lesson as him he admitted to himself,a pleasent surprise,she was always so brief in her talks with him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 am

Alice sighed softly and gracefully walked into class, her eyes were a soft golden color. She knew she was late. REALLY late. She felt terrible seeing as it was her first class and Creative Writing was something she enjoyed very much. She looked to the teacher with a apologetic expression on her face. She knew she should have waited to go hunting but it seemed necessary at the time, seeing how she hadn't been hunting in quite some time."I'm sorry I'm late Miss." She was speaking to the teacher now.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 am

Luci looked round at the rest of the class and began to munch on the apple, she wouldn't be needing it now. She took note of the student's in her class so far, she remembered some of the pupil's from previous meeting. The corner of her mouth twitched slightly as she spotted horril on his own. he seems to love making friends she thaught to herself now smirking, she would hold his 'your not worth my time' attitude to him, even if it ment she would hear some colourful words directed at her; grudges were one of the thing's she was good at.

She then began to scribble in her book

Lazy
Uninteresting
Cow
I think thats it

she smiled this poem making perfect sence, she then layed down her pen and leaned back on her chair.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 am

Athena sighed, not liking this kid turning up late to her class when she was trying to be nice to all her students. He'd just earnt a black mark in her books. She stood up as the film stopped.
"That, Kid," she purposfully used the word, hardening the word. "Was your first task. 6 words on what happened now. Oh dear you wheren't here where you?" Athena put her hands on the front of his desk, her eyes narrowing as she took in the boy.
"Why are you late?" Athena was not one to get on the wrong side of. She stood to her full height, her hands resting on her hips as she waited for a reason.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

Lukas walked into class late as usual, and pulled out a seat and sat down in his seat. "What's this?" he asked, he allowed the school to pick his classes but creative writing was not a good choice for him.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 am

Leah began writing after only a minute of the first song, it reminded her of what one of her ex-boyfriends had done. The second one lifted her mood, reminding of how she was better off without him, the third reminding her of Lukas and how happy he made her. The last song relaxed her mood, allowing her creative juices to flow freely.

"I've learned quite a few lessons from my brief encounters in relationships, some good and some not so good, but each just as important as the next. Everyday we learn a lesson in life. A year ago I was naive enough to believe I had found love, though it was just another teenage crush which ended in heartbreak. It was a lesson well learnt, from then on I took more care of my heart and my feelings for others. Though after some time when I reflect on our time together, I realise now that it was not meant to be and that dwelling on the past only prolongs the pain. I let go of him and our troubles and enjoyed life. Then when I least expected it, I found some one who made my heart leap. His laugh makes me smile, his touch causes the feeling butterflies to flutter in my stomach. He makes me happy, and that is all that matters for now. I'm young and as long as I enjoy each day as if it's my last, I can live with those regrets."

Leah finally placed her pen down with a pleased expression. She didn't originally intend to write such a long paragraph but this was not unusual for her. She often found that once she began writing she couldn't stop. She turned her attention from the video to observe the others, curious as to how they would fair with the task.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 am

He wrote down almost every emotion but sadness,happiness or grief.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 am

((I would have made my own video but I cba tonight so just imagine these videos playing one after the other. I forgot about how you'd know about the video lmao.
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mipEJTt6l1U&NR=1
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY_NQZyBc3g
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxXHUf3mpbI
4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0TTHHrXcY ))

Athena turned the lights off and began the video, sitting out of the way, content on watching her pupils write and their reactions to the songs and pictures.
"6 words or more please guys." She nodded as the film began, sitting back and enjoying some of her all tiem favourite songs.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:45 am

Leah smiled a little, brushing her bangs out of her eyes as she looked up. She ripped the seet from her notebook, folding the piece of paper up before passing it to the front. She was pleased with her poem, as always. Leah leaned back in her chair, her gaze shifting to the screen as she waited. So far she liked this class, it was only the first day so she hadn't been expecting too much. Her hair fell past her shoulders, dead straight and midnight black; it only accented her pale features further, along with Leah's piercing grey eyes. She had her pen in hand, tapping the lid against her desk quietly.

((OOC: Are you going to post the music/pictures or will we have to make up the feelings?))
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 am

He sits lazil pen against his book,ready to do as he was told. He didn't really see why he would get anything but the asylum part on this.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 am

Athena had finally had success with her computer and had a video set up for her pupils. Setting up the overhead projector she noted everyone seemed done.
"Right now everyone fold them up and Ill collect them; I'd like to know your personal thoughts on yourself - it shows your emotions and how you feel about yourself - whether your happy or sad or if you should be in a mental asylum." Athena said jokingly, smiling softly. She clapped her hands when they had done that.
"Right, just another small task I just managed to get working. I want you to watch this film, its just pictures and music - different bits to different pictures and I want you to write how you feel. When the music switches thats gone onto another part. Theres 4 parts. Please try and write at least 6 words or phrases for how you feel. Describe the music and the pictures, how they play on your emotions and we'll share at the end. Any quesions?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:29 am

Ashley thought to herself, using 6 letters, what could she write about herself? She thought a moment more, before flipping her notebook open to write...
Accused of listening...She looked over towards Horril when she wrote that down, feeling a bit stupid for even doing so.
Solemn about the past
Habit to bottle her emotions
Loving towards friends
Eager for the future
Youthful
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 am

Leah had quickly found herself a seat, not wanting to cause a disturbance. She chose a desk by the window, seeing as she actually planned to pay attention in this class. She placed her things down, glancing around the room at the other students. She listened to the teacher Athena, speaking about poetry.
Leah adored writing. As soon as the teacher had finished explaining, she opened her notebook on the desk. She lifted her pen, chewing on the lid as she thought for a moment. She quickly drifted off into her own little world as she tossed words and phrases around in her head. Her pale crey eyes were unfocused, staring at nothingness. She snapped out of her trance like state and began writing. Leah was a talented writer.

"Lies tell no tale
Everyone's tonic
Another lost soul
How ironic."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 am

Allisen nodded greatfully. She had a feeling Athena would be one of her favourite teachers.
"Thank you Ma'm" She said wondering if the teacher knew. She took the tablets and sipped some water, then began writing an Acrostic Poem.

Appreciative
Listener
Lively
Imaginative
Simple
Equal
Nice
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 am

Athena smiled at the girl and handed her a bit of paper and a pen, she looked as if she was ina right state. She set some water and tablets down to and smiled softly.
"It's okay, write a small name poem about yourself, we'll be talking for the rest of the class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next