The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris

Go down 
+6
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Pretty.Little.Mistake
Fallen~<3
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Lanstrlen
Ember_Fangs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 am

Allisen ran into the room skidding to a stop. Shit.. she thought. She had been late to her first class. This couldn't get any worse.
"I-I'm sorry I'm late. I-I overslept." She stumbled over her words. It was always hard for Allisen to lie but she didn't feel like making a huge deal out of all this. She had actually fainted again. She didn't know why. She never knew why. Allisen sighed quietly taking a seat towards the back. She had a pounding migrain and didn't feel like doing anything. She hoped the activitey they were doing didn't require much brain power.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 am

He began writing,a description of himself in a name poem he guess:
Harsh temper
Over reactive
Rightous fury
Red rage
Intuative
Ladened with horror
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 am

Ember smiled at Leah and motioned to the seat beside her. She looked kind of annoyed she was stuck in the middle of the doorway and late for that matter so she offered the girl the seat beside her. She already had her paper in front of her, her own poem written down as she filled in the last letter quickly.
Enjoyable when happy
May have a few secrets
Bewarned of her temper
Excellent at Hiding her true feelings
Remember not to indulge in the past.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 am

[Sorry for the late reply I had a friend over.]

Athena walked to the head of the room, her leather jeans hugging her long legs and ber blue top flowing loosley down to but above her trouser line. She didn't mind the students being later, it wasn't that bad - as long as they turned up! Athena smiled and motioned for the irish girl in the door to take a seat in the room, weird how everyone had spaced out. Athena had never like sitting at tables, she would be sure to get them up and moving alot during the lesson. Dumping the girls muffin wrapper in the bin she spun round to the class, looking at the lay out. Ember was sitting the second row back from the front, Horril right behind, Luci and the new girl who had come in before the irsh lass weere paired up scribbling and drawing over books one row back, 3 seats to the left and Leah still had a place to pick.
"Right class, today I want to get to know you all so we're going to make a name poem!" Athena motioned to the poem with her name. "It's nice and easy for your first lesson as it's just a warm up then I'll be telling you what your learning this term, trips, things you'll need and then I'll be asking you for any tips you can give me!" On the board down the side there was the following poem:
Angelic Shadow
Thorn in the rose
Helpfull to others
Excited to meet you all!
Not a very good liar
Another excuse for a teacher.
Athena had tried to make it humerous and as easy as possible, she didn't really want to spend much time on such a simple exercise she just wondered how the kids would describe themselves using limited letters.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 am

She looked around for a seat, she walked over next to Luci and sat down in her chair. She set her notebook and pencil on her desk, as she smoothed her skirt. She looked down at her notebook, tracing intricate designs on the cover, waiting for class to start. She tried to think of things to write about, she flipped open her notebook, and started to make a list of random things that came to her mind...The night, long annoying train rides, and for some reason..Seals... She laughed to herself, thinking about how cute seals were, with they're flippers. She smiled to herself , looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 am

He dumper his booted feet on top o fthe chair next to him,his leather calf high riding boots in a dull brown,his scowl at nothing was harsh and cruel,how could he keep someone from sitting next to him that wasn't any of the people he was friends with apart from school and be down right rude.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Litrature   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 am

Leah almost bumped into Ashley as she stepped into the classroom, she was late. She didn't do it on purpose, she had overslept on her first morning. Leah loved creative writing, this was her favourite class and she had spent her entire time on the way here mentally kicking herself for being late.
She was wide awake, holding only one notebook along with her bed in one hand, adjusting her purple and black polka dot hairband with the other. "Sorry I'm late Miss, I overslept," she explained, her Irish accent adding a melodic feel to her words. Her hair was perfect in it's own way, her attire consisted of a plaited black skirt and white t-shirt with some sort of design on it. She glanced around the room, recognising most of the students.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 am

Luci waved at ashley from the back of the class and gave out a small yawn, the apple still in her hand "hey ash" she then looked down at her book and began to write.

apples are nice in a pie, and somtimes they fall from the sky,
they're nice when they're red, you can take them to bed, and munch on theyre glorious insides!.
Luci smiled at her short poem, it was really bad and didnt make sence but it was a start. ok so apples aren't easy to write about...what else is there... She began to draw stars and other doodles around her poem trying to think of what else she could write about.

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 am

He nodded to Ashley,a grudge was never something he could hold of a little mistake,she looked a little confused,proably getting lost,big place the school. He just followed Ember to the classes he had with her and the like,he never really was one to look at a map.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Ashley walked down the halls, looking around...feeling a bit stupid for getting lost already. She looked at a door she walked too, she opened it slowly...Please be my class, Please be my class... She walked in, and said quietly a bit unsure of herself..
"Is this the Creative Writing Class...? Or did I get lost again?
She frowned, hoping it was her class, she didn't really feel like going through the halls again like a lost puppy...She looked up seeing Horril, she quickly looked away, still feeling awkward for what happened at the pool earlier...Maybe he forgot, maybe he's not the kind that holds grudges... She then saw Luci and smiled wide, and gave a little wave, then looked around the room. Ashley then looked back to the Teacher to see if it was indeed the right room.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Luci would look up at her teacher then at the food "ummm thanks miss" she smiled gratefully, she was going to like this class it wasn't as strict as the other's and seemed to have a more 'fun' atmosphere.

She grabbed the muffin and began to eat it quickly, she loved muffin's they were perfect for breakfast, lunch, after dinner and as a midnight snack. After quickly finnishing the muffin she picked up the apple, looking at it and noticing how shiney it was. "i could write a poem about apples!" she blurted out, the idea seemed perfect and easy.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:50 pm

He looked up realising it was Athena teaching his first lesson of the day, he suddenly felt slightly awkward about what had happened in the courtyard,no he was bein gsilly it didn't matter it was an accident,he had explained and all that,he was no pervert obviously as he was not the sort of guy to look up skirts or down tops.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Athena laughed softly to herself at her few students so far. She would wait, there was still 10 minutes left until everyone had to be in class before she would have to put a black mark against their name. She rummaged in her back, walking to the young girl named Luci she set down a muffin and apple.
"This will do you for a while, you can grab something inbetween lessons. We're not doing much today don't worry," Athena smiled friendly. She didn't want her pupils falling asleep in her first lesson!
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Luci trudged into the room her eyes half closed, her hair messy and all over her face. She raised her hand as a 'hello' not really looking to see if anyone was there.

Luci sat at the back and pulled her book and pencil case out of her rucksack and stuck them on the desk infront of her and kicked her bag under her chair. i hate morning's why couldn't i of skipped...i didnt even have time for breakfast i hope i havn't got anything energetic next, else i am going to die... Luci layed her head on her pencil case and huffed; morning's wernt her thing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:06 pm

He strode into the class room,certainly not a lesson he expected himself to take,but he had put it on his schedule,he looked at Ember and smiled taking the seat behind her thinking she may have someone she wanted to sit next to her so he figured sitting behind his friend would mean he wasn't in the way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Ember whisked into the room and took a seat near the front. This was going to be her favourite class. She liked the lay out of the room, the kids weren't on their own, they would have one person to sit next to. The tables went back to the back of the room and there were posters everywhere. It looked like a lively room and Ember was itching to get started. She got out her pens and paper and was chewing the end, waiting for whoever was going to sit next to her for the next lessons or so.
The room was bright and colourful and the sun light streamed trhought he windows creating a relaxed atmosphere. It was perfect. The teacher looked happy to as she wrote a poem down. When you read it down it spelt out ATHENA. Ember smiled. A relaxing lesson where she could get to know everyone who shared her love for writing.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Athena stood at the front of the classroom, rocking from her heel to the balls of her feet, getting annoyed with her register. It was acting up on the computer again and she had forgotten half the names of the pupils that she had and she was sure they didn't want name tags on them like 5 year olds. At that moment her entire schedule went out the window as she got a new idea for what to do for the lesson. She grabbed a pen and began writing on the board - her name down the side. She thought everyone would still be sleepy at it was the first lesson of the day so a nice easy poem writing one where everyone could get to know each other in a fun way would be a good way to start.
She didn't want her class's to be boring but she couldn't make it all fun - she knew that. Some bits she HAD to teach were going to be dull and boring and even Athena was going to have trouble staying awake teaching it. Her first lesson she had decided would be mainly chatting and getting to know one another so she could remember names. Then they would talk about what they were going to be doing - the 4 main topics that they would cover then ask them how they prefered to learn so everyone got to enjoy her class for at least one day. She had locked her text books away as she hated them. You can NOT learn out of the the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4