The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris

Go down 
+6
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Pretty.Little.Mistake
Fallen~<3
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Lanstrlen
Ember_Fangs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:26 am

"Make it about math" he said sarcastically, he scratched his cheek, "sorry but I am not big on literature" he said not really sorry but he figured it would save him a lecture or two. He shruged a little and sat up only to lean back.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:23 am

Kyumi, new to this whole thing would walk into the classroom, feeling rather late. She moves herself quietly you a chair and desk, glancing around at everyone else here. Kyumi has a small bag that she had around her. Kyumi took it off and placed it under the chair. Kyumi decided to stay quiet, knowing that she would have to apologise for being late.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:03 am

"How about you Lukas?" Athena asked, her green eyes focusing on the man in front of her. "What would make these dull, boring litrature lessons more...exciting for you?" she raised an eyebrow. She did truely want everyone to be happy in her class but this guy looked as depressed at hell.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 am

Leah had no suggestions for the moment, she was lost in her own little world. Her pale grey eyes focused on something outside as she staired out the window, doodling absent mindedly on her notebook as the rest of the class discussed trips.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:01 am

Lukas sighed and laid his head down, his foot moved quickly up and down, "Ugh, I hate literature" he said under his breath as he bit his lip ring waiting fo rsomehting interesting to happen or the class to end.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 am

He thought his idea was definetly boring but it was better than staying in school,hell if they went to Canada that might .. shut up Horril he told himself,this was a lesson,not his time to think so deeply into things it would kill him,if he could die that was.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 am

Athena pulled a face; even she would find that boring. She nodded and wrote it down nether the less. She wrote down her own suggestion of a week long trip to the Lake district or on a skiing trip where the students would have to write a 10 page book filled with poems and descriptive text in it that they would be able to put into the library or she could display them around her room.

Ember smiled slightly at the idea; it would be nice to get away from the school every so often and those places she had liasted were truely beautiful Canada or the Lake District. Ember had always wanted to go to Canada, it thrilled her they might see the beauty up close.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 am

What did he want to learn .. he really didn't know "Why don't we go on one of them week long trips in the two weeks? I mean to like som euniversity or something to learn more from there? get advise from the students and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 am

Athena took out her pen and stood out the friend, having drawn a spider diagram with the middle bubble having ideas written on.
"Okay guys what would you like to learn in the extra two weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am

He yawned behidn hi shand,perhaps he could find his creative side in this lesson,though he doubted himself,he suspected this would be a flunk lesson. Flunking was no tnormal for Horril, he had already graduated and done senior at one school,he knew what he needed to pass.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 am

She smiled. She knew Creative Writing would be one of her favorite classes. The teacher seemed nice also. She kept her attention to the front of the room. She still felt bad for being late so she didn't plan on missing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Leah was pleased with the suject plan, she loved literature. She wasn't that talkative, though she had a few ideas for class trips. So far she liked Athena, she didn't use text books and seemed to enjoy her work...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 pm

He had just realised,he still had his colt 69 mm stradded to his thigh,why did he always forget to take the thing off?!? Oh well he would just have to hope Athen didn't see it before he got it to his dorm,perhaps it was to much to hope.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:09 pm

He flexed as his neck loudly clicked,muttering a colourful curse word he smashed the two halves of the table back together hard enough they almost merged,forcing off excess wood on the top he settled his book back on the desk,not to shabby he thought,at least it was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Lissi smiled at Ember, and knew this was going to be a great friendship. She sat down next to Ember keeping silent as Miss Harris spoke. She didn't want to get into to much trouble, she'd only just arrived at the school last night.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 pm

He laughed under his breath having returned to his seat behind Ember,having got his thirst under control,surprised Athena hadn't noticed the ruined desk on the floor before him,his eyes still glinting red. He looked at Lissi,so his neice had arrived safe and sound,good.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Ember shook her head and smiled, motioned for her room mate to sit down. She had heard Horril was hungry and she couldnt help but cover her neck with her hair. She did not want to be vampire food. She was part vampire herself but the taste of the half blood was sweeter than human blood and at this moment she wanted nothng better than the scent to just go away.

Athena raised an eyebrow then sat on her desk, her legs crossed. She didn't look like a teacher sitting like this but she wasn't really that bothered now.
"Is that everyone NOW?" she asked, her eyes drifting around the room. Her register was down so she didn't know if everyone was here but it looked around right.
"Good. Right well I guess I should introduce myself - I'm Athena Harris you can call me Miss Harris or Miss H or Athena for all I care, as long as you feel comfy around me thats all I care about. This term we're going to be studying 4 things." Athena hopped off of the desk and wrote the four things on the board:
1) Poetry
2) Descriptive text.
3) Shakespear
4) Story writing
"This shouldn't really take us that long to do SO for the extra two weeks we can do what you, as a class decide. I was hoping to have a trip in this term as well so if you have ideas where we could go, nows your time to talk!"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Lissi ran down the corridors untill she reached the classroom at the bottom,"Creative Writing".
She stood in the doorway and looked around the classroom and at the people sitting down, she only knew Ember in the room.
"Sorry im late Miss..I got lost."
She had a black shoulder bag draped across her body and the map that Ember had given her in her right hand.
She spotted Ember at the front of the class and walked silently towards her.
"Is anyone sitting here?"
Lissi motioned to the empty seat next to Ember and smiled softly and shyly.
She'd always been embarrased and snapped at when she asked someone if she could sit next to them, she hoped this time would be different..
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Creative Writing   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Leah noticed that her teacher seemed to be getting annoyed, she couldn't blame her. She wasn't one to enjoy constant class interruptions, she had tried to her best to be relatively on time. Vampires didn't bother her but hungry vzampires freaked her out...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 am

"I will .. if I loose it and don't get free of this chain."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:31 am

She said in a hushed whisper,"If it gets too hard you will have to leave the class...It is for the safety of everyone."She looked to the front again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:24 am

His hunger slowly building to the point where he was tetering on having no control,he chained his left wrist to the window,at least this way he would be able to stay in one place for enough time for the rest to get to safety,he fought for control, a hard battle as his eyes deepened another shade.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 am

He hoarsley whispered back "Sorry,I realise that now bu tI need to find a new area to hunt in,there are vampire hunter's where I was hunting out to the east."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 am

She turned her head slightly. She spoke so low and quickly only Horril would be able to hear, let alone understand."Bad! You need to hunt at least every other day until your control gets a bit better."She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 am

He was suddenly sat behind Alice in the blink of an eye, he whispered just so only she could hear him "Ok I admit I haven't hunted in .. 3 days ... I mean I didn't expect it to hit so sudden-argh god " he winced as his control began to slip again,only a fraction at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris   [Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Term 1] Subject: Creative Writhing Teacher: Athena Harris
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next