The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Wounds of Fire And Ice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Ember looked at the empty glass in her hand and licked her lips slightly to wetten them before the cracked more. Her head was pounding but she wasn't aloowed to eat or have tablets. She wanted to sleep but the heart monior was driving her insane witht he constant Beep....Beep....Beep....It didn't even sound like the ones out of the hospital programmes, this one sounded like it was straining to complete the last -ep bit.
"Yes please," Ember smiled at Horril, frowning when the girl left. She looked at the card on the end of her bed and smiled. It was pretty and it looked hand made as well. She would thank the girl when she got out of this damned place. She was tempted to smash the heart rate monitor but she just glared at it angrily, willing her heart to stop making such a dreafull sound.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Kyumi was feeling awkward now, she didn't need to be here anymore. " I'll G-go. " Is what she said before turning and opening the door again, closeing it behind her. Kyumi headed her way to the courtyard, not really sure where it is though.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

He slowly sat on the ede of the bed by Ember,he placed his hand over her free hand "Do you want some more water Ember?" he smiled,the smile finaly seeming to fit on his now slightly coloured face,he was no longer as white as a sheet,and his eyes were generaly going to stay bluey-grey,he had hated the way they changed when he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Kyumi's hands tightened around her small bag that she was holding; she didn't like the sound of his voice as he said that. " hmm.. " Kyumi sorta said to herself, looking to Ember. She thought to herself Shes pretty.. Gah, should i go or stay..? >< Kyumi smiled at her. " Thats o-ok. "
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Ember smiled, noticing Horril for the first time as her eyes adjusted. They felt weird to, to be honest every part of her felt weird but she seemed to be able to focus on one thing and face out everything else so it couldn't distract her. She blinked ad few times, trying to stop her eyes from acting up as she drunk the water thirstily. Her lips were cracked slightly from not drinking for so long.
"Thank you," she smiled to the girlw ho had walked in, she vagly remembered her from her creative writing class but her memory wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

He frowned to himself,he wasn't sure how she was.A niggling feeling in the back of his mind said she was better,but he decided just to go on the safe side and say: "I'm not sure,though the nurse and the teacher who helped deal with her said she would be fine,she has been in and out of conciousness for at least a day now,but she should be fine.",he then looked at Ember and whispered "Ember,are you ok?"

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Kyumi nodded, knowin that she shouldn't be but she just is, unsure weither to leave or stay now she bit her bottom lip, the ears on her head slightly flicking back. " Nice to m-meet you too. Is she ok-okay? " She stood, holding a small bag with both her hands..

Last edited by .Kyumi. on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missstakeee :3)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

He then crouched back by Ember's bed taking one of her hands in his hands "Oh light Ember you had me worried sick,how are you feeling ? " He looked at her,his bluey-grey eyes glinting with worry,his pale but coloured skin had a tied sheen to it,he had black rings under his eyes from not sleeping,he was pretty much closer to being human than vampire,though he was still half vampire,Alexis's spell had changed him more than he thought she knew it would. He smiled at Kyumi "Nice to meet you Kyumi,no need to be shy."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Kyumi blinked before nodding to him, understanding what he meant. " K-Kyumi. " Is what she said to him. She showed a warm smile, but was very shy at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm

He put his hand on Kyumi's arm whispering to her "Thank you for giving Ember the card,it should make her feel a little better that people care"Smiles "by the way I'm Horril,what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Kyumi smiled back, unsure of what happened but she slowly moved the card onto the bed infront of Ember, looking to Horril a few times. " For you.. " Is all she said before turning around and walking to the door..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 pm

He looked up at the Kyumi,he wondered who she was "Hello there" He smiled as reassuringly as he could then let his focus drift back to ember,crouched by her bed side,he couldn't remember what the nurse had told him but he was just going to be beside Ember's side,get her anything she asked for, that way he would feel he had done his duty.[left]
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Kyumi heard something bad took hold of over yesterday, heard that someone was in the hospital. Kyumi opened the door to the hospital, with a Get Better soon card, no she did not know the person but she wondered if this person would become her friend; not asking due to her state though. Kyumi looked around and noticed Horril and Ember. " There.. " she said to herself and slowly walked over..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

He gently pressed a glass of water into Ember's hand,he had been sat in the corner in the shadows. He ached at being even 10 foot away from Ember,though he knew it wouldn't last long,he was never going to leave Ember's side again after what had happened,he was worried she would be hurt again if he did.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Ember had been taken to the hospital to recover from what LExi had done to stop whatever had been going on in Embers body. Her colour was returning to her cheeks slowly but she didn't come round alot. The nurses came to and from checking up, adjusting measurements of medication now and then but the only thing that troubled Ember was her dreams - a place she was stuck. She tossed and turned alot, uncomfortable with the bed and her Pj's. She had a heart rate monitor hooked up to her and the beeping was driving her insane. She just wanted to sleep. She had managed to tell the nurses about her blood supply and they had changed it completly. They now pumped blood into her veins which was somewhere to her right ina packet and the smell mad her half want to throw up and half want to drink it. One of the nurses had tried telling her that she hadn't got enough blood. At first Ember thought she ment she hadn't drunk enough blood and had protested, thinking they were going to force feed it but then they explained that she was slightly more fragile now and her body needed more blood, blood her heart was having trouble producing. Half of it was flesh and blood and half of it was ice and stone, part of her vampire gene.
So Ember had ended up ona heart monitor with blood pumping into her heart to help it keep up seeing as thoguh only half of it worked.
Ember slipped in and out of conciousness; it was less painfull when she was asleep but when she was asleep all she could think about was Horril. Lexi had tried explaining to her about the spell she had put on her and Horril, pairing them together forever. It was ssort of a relief because she was completly sure about how she felt now but being away from him hurt - physically. She was on one of her odd concious moments, trying not to drink the blood that was being pumped into her incase she was sick as she looked for some water or something. the nurses wouldn't let her eat yet incass she threw it up and the nutrients wouldn't be able to pass into her viens just yet. Ember sighed and sat up slowly, her body ached but it was quiet here at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounds of Fire And Ice
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4