The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Wounds of Fire And Ice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Kyumi was abit shocked that he kinda listened to her, nodding in agreement to herself slightly. Kyumi didn't know he still knew what was going on, but she simply placed a blanket around him and sat on the opposite side on the room, just waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm

He nodded and sat down on his chair,and without realising it falling fast asleep hi shead rolling,his chin down against his collar bone,his breathing soft and almost inaudible as he slept,a dreamless slumber,he was still partially aware of his surroundings,h ecould still hear everything even while he slept.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm

" Sh-She will get better.. making her worry about you isn't helping though. " Kyumi flicked her ears back, thinking he might snap at her for her words.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 pm

He looked at Kyumi "Y-yeah you're right,but it is so hard to be calm when I am worried sick about her,she looks like a new born lamb learning to walk the way she is walking at the moment."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Kyumi slipped into the room, watching Horril. " Shou-Shouldn't you be more c-calm for her sake? " Kyumi said, not sure how he would react to what she stated.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 pm

HE began pacing the hospital wing,outside the shower blocks,h ewasn't going to rest until Ember was fine,he was set in that "gah why haven't I just carried her back to her dorm,she would probably rest easier there,bloody nurses always thinkign that hopstials are comfy and the best place for rest!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Ember sighed and shook her head, standing up slowly, focusing all on keeping on her legs from shaking. She gritted her teeth as she smiled at him.
"I'll be fine, rest," She pouted, grabbing her stuff and walking to the shower, her legs gaining more strength. She got into the shower cubical and stripped, turning the waters on. She washed her hair and body slowly, using the shower seat to rest her legs, her eyes closed, relaxing at the feel of the water. Being an elemental vampire she got her strength from the elements and fire and water where her main ones so they gave her the most strength.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Kyumi; coming back from the courtyard pushed the hospital door open again. She wanted to check on Ember. Not knowing how her state was now or anything. Kyumi just shyly pushed the door open slowly, just to look in and check..

Last edited by .Kyumi. on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell from ¬¬)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

He frowned,sitting watching her "Ember,I will sit outside the shower block,if you need me for anything just shout,I will probably be meditating,that will be rest enough until you are well."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Ember sighed and kissed back gently, watching him carefully. She didn't want him to worry about her so much.
"Baby....rest while im in the shower okay? Please?" ember was worried about him as well. She didn't want him to over stretch herself. "I can take a shower, I'm fine, honestly," she smiled and rested her hand on his chest, pushing him down onto a spare bed.
"It's no good if you're not well after me because I'm not going to leave your side either."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 pm

He frowned,she was thinkin gof taking a shower in her condition. It was not like he could go in with her so he would just have to sit outside and listen for trouble,he moved off at full speed and 2 minutes later was back with 3 sets of randomly picked PJ's a towel,some soap,her other items needed for showering and the like,he placed them by her bedside,sat down and kissed her once.He really was worried about her,it was obvious from his expression.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Ember sighed, looking up at Horril. She knew he wanted to get out of here so she deicded to send him on a task.
"Hey do you think you'll be able to go pick me up some more pj's from my dorm? and like some towels and wash stuff? I think i might make it to the hospital showers before collapsing," Ember glanced at the wheelchair - hell no she was not using that. She sighed softly, rubbing her eyes. She wasn't sure if she was okay or not - she didn't feel like it but the guy needed to get out of here for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 pm

He awoke slowly,with a groggy groan,sleeping was so not his thing.He moved himself so he was back up on the bed beside Ember,watching her read,he had just realised what she was wearing,it didn't bother him in the slightest anymore,what bothered him was,was she ready to leave the hospital yet? He severly wanted to get out of there but also he vowed to himself never to leave Ember's side.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Peace...ember sighed happily and decided to read for a while. She thumbled for her book and began reading. She smiled, relaxing into the mode of her book. She enjoyed escaping to a new world and her book was perfect. It was her favourite book: whithering heights. It was completly wrecked and torn and the pages where old but full of love. She always read this book when she had nothing else to do, it was a slice of home. She smiled and watched Horril sleeping for a moment before glancing at her page and reading.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm

He suddenly had an idea,he ripped the speaker gently from the heart moniter and put it in the nurses office,beeping into the school comm system,which was everywhere BUT the hospital wing, he sat on the ground by Ember's bed head on the edge,and fell into a deep slumber. The nurse would be able to hear Ember's heart moniter beeping through her radio,so they would know if Ember had any problems.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Ember nodded slowly, she didn't want him to fight. Ember was kind of scared about meeting his family though when there was the big family reunion thing when families came to see what their children had been doing for the term. Her and Lexi would sit on her own no doubt. She murmured softly.
"Get some rest sweetheart, you look like you have two black eyes...sit on the chair," Ember got up wincing before sitting back on her bed, leaning against the pillows. Bee-ep... Bee-ep...Bee-ep. Ember eyed the machien slowly, tempted to kick it or something but then again if she suddenly went into a coma or had a fit or something they'd need to know.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 pm

He smiled his arms around her "Ember,I think to obe honest breaking my routine of studying the arts of fighting and persuing a bit a creativity would be good for me,especialy when I am with you" He knew this was true,he had his suspicions about that Jecht,he would bet anything Jecht never rode to war with the Unberogen cavalry,he would bet Jecht had never fought on foot in the middle of the largest battle for a century.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Ember sat on his lap, she gave up standing up, it hurt to stand up. She rest her head on his chest as she relaxed against him.
"Mmmm but you like it...I'll change some of my lessons to maybe..." she yawned and her stomach rumbled. She got an odd look off of the nurse who shook her head at the plead for food in Embers eyes. She sighed and hide her face in Horrils chest, she guessd it wouldn't be a good idea seeing as though she would probably throw up at anything: blood or normal food.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:33 pm

He looked at the necklace and smiled "I'll be fine with the lesson's you are in and I hate that Jecht,he ruins the sparring classes for me anyways,I just want to be with you,I can't leave your side again,l-look at what happened when I left for ten minutes,you ended up in here."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 pm

She shook her head and tried to stand up. This was unfair - she didn't want him cancelling out all of his timetable for her.
"Horril...you can't, you enjoy your fighting classes - you'd hate half the ones I've got," Ember frowned then had an idea. Her legs where shaking wildly at her standing up, shakinging like a new born lambs. She took of the necklace that was always around her neck - it wasn't much, just a black tie and a beautiful blue shell with a symbol of protection on it. She put it in his hands, folding his fingers over it.
"Now I'll always be with you."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

"I'll be fine Ember and well I was thinking,I think I am going to change my timetable to match your,if it ached to be ten foot away from you I dread to think what it will be like on the other side of school from you" He hadn't even noticed what she was wearing his eyes were locked onto her face,looking int her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Ember whinned, she didn't want him becoming ill because of her. she tried to get out of the bed so he could get some sleep. Her whole world spun as she moved and she tried to focus on what she was wearing:
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 AdrianaLima-modelobrasileira

She pouted and clung to Horril, holding his hands tightly as she looked up at him.
"Please rest...I don't want you sick to..."Ember began, her eyes widening in worry to. With this spell Lexi had done it had made her ach at the thought of Horril being in pain, at the single thought of him being upset. She wasn't sure how she was going to make it through classes he wasn't in with her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 pm

He yawned slightly "I look that bad do I? I'll be fine I promise,I'll rest once you are out of here,that damn heart moniter is gonna get it in a minute "He scowled at the incesant beeping,it had been doing hi snut in all night."You are what matters Ember,not sleep,you."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Ember couldn't even remember that but it would explain the acid taste in her mouth. She sighed slightly; maybe she was going to be in here longer than she thought.
"Mm...I think so...just tired...you look awful," Ember smirked slightly, her usual playfullness coming back into her eyes as she kissed him once quickly. "Sleep...I'm fine, I'll be fine..." Ember smiled weakly. "I just need rest, it usually happens when I feed of blood but now their pumping it into me so its making me more sleepy and sick. Half of me doesn't want it so its trying to get rid of it," Ember shrugged slightly and smiled up at him, cupping his cheek.
"Get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

He looked at Kyumi leave,perhaps she wasn't comfortable around him or Ember,he took Ember's hand frowning "The nurse said while I was sleeping the other night you puked everywhere,but you are ok now right?" he really was begining to worry himself to sickness over her.He handed her the glass from beside hi schair,the nurse had given it to him earlier that morning but he had left it untouched on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounds of Fire And Ice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next