The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Wounds of Fire And Ice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 pm

"I keep meaning to but well it is a bad habbit to carry it around and I don't even realise some times.. perhaps I should just hand it to headmistress Sky,that way I won't carry it around ...." He realised,sooner or later,hopefuly sooner,he would be able to stop trying to push people away,he was half vampire now,not some blood sucking maniacle beast,he could finaly settle as a person not a beast.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 pm

"Hey Kyumi! When I get out of here okay me and you should hang out some time yeah?" Ember smiled. She liked this girl, she was really sweet and she looked like she needed a few friends. Emmy loved new friends and Kyumi was a sweet girl, Ember liked her already.
Ember sighed heavily, yeah quiet relationships didn't really happen at this school but she didn't care. Horril had an anger issue and some people didn't like him beause he was such a cocky guy so Ember noted to help work on his anger issues.
"Horril...you don't need to carry the gun around," Ember said softly, motioning to the gun. "It's a school...no need for guns okay?" she looked up at him. He really needed to calm down, she wasn't going anywhere and she could look after herself to...just...not at the moment...while she was in this state...
"Please leave it in your dorm?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Kyumi was still feeling that she didn't make a friend, she bit her bottom lip gently and stood up. " Where now.. " She walked towards the Courtyard, that being her favourite place at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:19 pm

"Well I got ten minutes before I was caught off guard" He looked at the blaket dangling from a coat hanger,was he really that accurate when he panicked? he guessed ten minutes was not really rest as such. He sghed holding her close "You know so much for us being kept quiet,god knows how many juniours have been in today,and are probably spreading it around by now."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 pm

She kissed back gently, rolling her eyes as he threw the beeping noisey thing at the nurse as she poked him.
"Be nice and I'm not resting because you didn't rest - I can tell." She scowlded, snuggling close to him as she rested her chin on his chest looking up at him. "You're a terrible liar."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

He pulled out the beeping part of the heart moniter and rather violently threw it at the nurse Scowling,he sat ont he bed beside ember. He smiled softly at the look on her face "I'll get you ou tof here later " he kissed her "now it is your turn to rest." He inhaled her scent deeply and laid beside her an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Kyumi nodded and stood, holding her bag as she moved to the door slowly after saying. " It's just a quick one.. " Kyumi opened the door and closed it behind her, leaning on the wall beisde it.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Looks at Luci and smiles weakly at her proposal knowing that he is the better fighter and that only her scythe that he made her for thier last birthday is the only weapon she has that is a match for his draco blade"Hi Luci I do try not to get myself killed but this time it wasn't my fault, this time I was just too slow and Adramelech got the upper hand"

He would snarl at being out done by his darker more evil self not wanting to reveal that Adramelech was thier triplet, he held his tongue "Ok Luci come on im dying over hereso some bandages would nice and maybe some blood would nice"

He smiled pointing at Luci's neck knowing that she could never refuse him a drink when he really needed it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

"Thanks Kyumi," Ember smiled and nodded. "I Love the card by the way."
Ember stuck her tongue out at him and pulled him down into her bed with her, curling into him happily.
"I was taking the energy from the water so I didn't collapse," Ember murmured softly. Her body smelled of strawberries from her favourite soap and her hair had a coconut smell, similar to that of Lexi's. She yawned slightly, her smile returning, happy to be close to him again.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Kyumi giggled, then went blank, just sitting down and looking at the floor. " Glad your ok Ember. " Kyumi had caught her name off of Horril, hoping it was ok for her to use it.

Last edited by .Kyumi. on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..my spelling sucks ;D)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 pm

He crouched by the shower entrance,still edgy at being caught off guard his hand hovering near the handgun holster,if it cam to it he would start taking pot shots at whatever surprised him next he was that on edge.He heard Ember,turning he gently pu this arms around her so she couldn't see the state Shrui was in,his handgun back in it's holster strapped to his belt."you certainly take along time to shower love "He was deffinetly going to keep redirecting the conversation away from being caught off guard,that had severly embaressed him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Ember blinked slowly, relaxing before leaning on Horril heavily, exhausted from her little walk. She looked at the dragon warily then at her bed with the heart monitor and nurses ready to hook her back up. She looked at the window, tempted to make a bolt for it before giving in and sighing, accepting the nurses help back to her bed, pouting slightly as one put the heart monitor back in place, the beeping returning along with her blood pack to support her heart. She made a face at the nurse.
"Food later," She nodded strictly and walked off brisqukely. Ember felt like throwing one of her heels at the woman - she was starving.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Luci would walk into the room and spot shrui "what have you done now...mom say'd i had to watch you and keep you safe how can i do that if you bugger off on your own.." she woul scowl and take some bandages out of her school rucksack. "i swear if you dont keep urself safe i will be the one giving you injuries..." she would scowl at her brother her eye's a harsh purple.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Kyumi knew she would be ok. " He came in and collapsed.. " She motioned to the dragon. " Horril woke up with a start.. " Meaning Horril obviously.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Ember felt so much better, she had taken some of the waters energyg, all she could store for now as she clambered out, drying herself and getting dressed back into something comfy for her to lay around in. Maybe the nurses would let her out tomorrow after a night of no throwing up and god knows what? She walked out into the confusion, her legs still weak, her short shorts hugging her hips and bum and her vest top loos, perfect for sleeping in. She blinked at Horrils gun then at the dragona nd bolted behind Horril.
"What the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Kyumi calmed down abit herself, knowing the gun wasnt pointed up anymore. She glanced back to Shruikan, " You okay? ". Kyumi looked back at Horril, seeing that he was worried. " I bet shes fine "
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

He slowly lowered the hand gun back to it's holster frowning,he was begining to worry abou tEmber again,she had been in the shower a long time,but he wasn't abou tto go barging in there and invade her privacy,no he coul dwait if it came to it he would go in but not when she migh tjust be enjoying the water.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Kyumi flicked her ears back at Horril's response. Glancing at him she also frowned. " Calm.. " Is what she said, not sure if it would take any effect though.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Groans slightly passed out and bleeding heavily coming around slowly and see's Horril "Alright Horril how are you"

He coughed after he said this and forced himself back on to his bed opening his wings out to keep himself on the bed moaning and clutching one of the deep wounds "It god damn hurts for frig sake"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm

He leapt up the balnket flying to the other side of the room,his silver 44mm 50 caliber colt flew into his hand at the noise,he straight away was at the entrance to the cubicals,guarding it,watching out towards the hospital wing entrance pistol held ready.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Kyumi stood up, a couple of nurses following her as she moves to Shruikan. They pull him back onto the bed and make sure hes still breathing. Kyumi stood and watched, knowing she should let them carry on.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 pm

He snarled with pain and turned and fell off the bed with a loud thump that echoed through the room "Gah for frig sake this frigging hurts"

He'd snarl a little more as his eyes closed and slipped out of consciousness the blood pouring from the wounds by the gallon creating a giant puddle around him
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Kyumi blinked, her attention drawing to Shruikan. She had no idea what to do. " A-are you ok? " She aimed it towards him, ready to get up if he needed any help and such.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

He grunted in his sleep,he was slowly loosing all sense of his surroundings as hi sslumber deepened and he began lightly snoring,sleeping was new for him so he was still unable to hold focus on his surroundings,that would take alot of training.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Shruikan walked in through the hospital doors and collapsed on the floor his wounds fromt he cafeteria worse as he pulled himself into a bed and started trying to stem the flow of his sweet smelling blood yet poisonous blood

He would continue to try stem the flow hoping that the wounds would heal soona nd the blood would stop pouring from his body by the gallon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounds of Fire And Ice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next