The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A quiet spot for him and her

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Lissi was flying gracefully around the sky, the black wings flapping gently as she glides along the sky. The long chocolate brown hair flowing behind her, trailing down her back, blowing softly in the gentle breeze. She notices Shrui and closes her eyes, thinking of what to say to him. She didn't want to hurt him, she never liked hurting people, but what had to be said ,had to be said.
Lissi glided down towards the ground, folding her wings in as she landed gracefully and silently on the ground a few yards from Shrui.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 am

Shruikan walks in and sits down thinkign to himself "Finally somewhere to think away from every one else that might interupt my peaceful thoughts"

He would look around the peaceful tranquil area and smile to himself "Quiet,peaceful and serene all the things i could ever ask for"
He watched a couple of bees going about thier business flitting from to flower and a lovely green hummbing bird flitting through the flowers drinking the sweet nectar with in.

"This place is so serene and Quiet i love it no background noise i can think, now all i have to do is wait for Lissi i hope she does come"
Back to top Go down

A quiet spot for him and her
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6