The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A quiet spot for him and her

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 am

Heaven would sigh and look down then look back up into his eyes and smirk "You may join me if you wish sir."

She would kiss Shruikan back lightly on the lips and her eyes would turn to dark blue "Thats okay dear... theres no need for apologizing ... the best gift you have given me is you"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Shruikan would appears right behind her and whisper "Hello my dearest most beautiful wife may i join you on this fine day" He would smile entwining his tail with hers.

He kissed Heaven softly and passionately whispering "Sorry i'm late honey i was sorting out your surprise wedding gift"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 am

Heaven would see shruikan one day but walk in another direction, walking to another place and sigh "i hope this day gets really bad"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:46 am

She would smile widely and blush bright pink "that will be something that i will always remember"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 am

He smiled and kissed her gently "I love you too, and i will never hurt you or leave you ever"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:49 am

"i love you too, ill never leave you"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 am

He smiled and wrapped an arm around heaven smiling happily "I love you so much Heaven Carden" He laughed as he said the last name smiling to himself
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 am

Laughs as the bell rings "Of course i know you love me more"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 am

He smiles and kisses her back happily flicking the bell and laughing "I love you more honey and you know it"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 am

She would kiss him as we are now married "I love you so much"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 am

Smiles quietly whispering "I do and i now pronounce you my wife"

He kissed her passionately as the collar changed colour and a gold bell appeared on it as he entwined his tail and paw with hers "I love you soo much baby"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 am

Her eyes would turn to light pink and look into his eyes as i lay on top of him and smiles whispering "I want to marry you now, i love you too much and i cant wait another second" She would kiss him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 am

He smiles at her thoughts and laughs happily then says "We can get married when ever you want to baby it's all up to you"

He kisses her softly and lays down pulling her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 am

She would smile lightly and kiss him and say "I love you to my dearest Shruikan"
She would wander about the wedding and when it would happen.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am

He would smile and put the collar around Heaven's neck ever so gently and gently pull her closer to him smiling happily as he kissed her "I love you Heaven Light"

He would smile more brightly at these word and kiss her again
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:41 am

Heaven would kiss him back lovingly and blush bright red saying "I love you no matter what my love, and i promise to never leave you"

she would close her eyes as he kissed her forehead and as they walk to our quiet spot and crawl onto his lap as she looked at the beautiful thin blue collar and her eyes would turn to warm pink "Shruikan, this is so beautiful, thank you so much.. i love you" Ske would then kiss him passionately and pull away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 am

Shruikan kisses her lovingly whisper "Your my soul my everything don't ever leave me" He held her gently and kissed her forehead gently as they walked around there lovely peaceful spot, Shruikan then sits down and gently pulls Heaven into his lap

"I love you soo much Heaven Light" He smiles and pulls out a small slim box and opens it lifting out a thin beautiful blue collar for Heaven and lays it on her lap lightly "For you my love i hope you like it"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 am

She would laugh lightly and kiss him back passionately and her ears would twitch and her eyes would turn pink again. "That just made me love you even more"

She would rest her head on his chest lightly asshe hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:15 am

He smiles and tickles her with his tail kissing and stroking her ears saying "Better now your here my sweet dove"

He smiled and hugged her lovingly
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:06 am

Heaven smiles back and kissed him back saying "Hey sweetie, How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 am

Shruiokan smiles and kisses Heaven lightly smiling wrapping an arm around her waist "Hello babes"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:13 am

She would laugh whe her litle sister pounced on her, feeling slight pain but doesnt show it "Jaynie, thats great!! i would love to see you both"

"thats okay sis"
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 am

Runs in and pounces on her big sister purring happily as she says "Sissy you were i di find some one her name is Danni and i love her soo much" smiles happily at the news and gets off her big sister.

"Ooopsy sorry big sissy"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am

She would look at her fioncee and smille at him "Hi Shruikan" She would blush at how cute he looks and then she would look at her ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 am

She would smile at Jaynie " Hes a neko like us too, but his wings make him still half dragon sis"

She would smile reasurringly at Jaynie " I approve to you that you are a beautiful person sis"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet spot for him and her
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next