The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A quiet spot for him and her

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 am

Smile sat her lightly and walks with her to the cafeteria saying "I think ive seen a relative of yours some one called Jaynie Light is she a cousin or something?"

He would ask this question lightly not wanting to upset her
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 am

She would smile "I would love to go eat with you" She yould rub her tummy "and i am pretty hungry too" She would smile lightly
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 am

Smiles at her happily saying "It's ok i'm glad you enjoyed it" He hugged backa nd kissed her softly

"Hmm i'm hungry wanna go tot he cafeteria for some food" He asked politely as he did evrything he was only ever rude when he had to be
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:40 am

Smiles as she is being taken into the air "yes, i agree, very astonishing sweetie" She would kiss him lightly.

She would smile "Yes, quite beautiful" She would stand up as he landed "i really enjoyed that" She would smile and hug him "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:34 am

Smiles at her as he opens his larg black wings and leaps into the air smiling and saying "The view from up here is astonishing you can see everything perfectly, especially how the colours of all the plants mix together"

He would laugh lightly "It is really quite beautiful from up here" He would then land and set her on the ground kissing her lightly "Did you enjoy that?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 am

She would smile and whisper back into his ear "i love you too Shruikan Carden" She would kiss back lightly and smile as she gets picked up "of course i wold like to fly with you" She would smile and kiss him once more.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 am

He smile as the kiss developed asHeaven wrapped her arms around my neck he whispered into her ear "i love you Heaven Light" he kisseed back then broke off picking her up asking "would you like to come flying with me?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 am

She would smile as he takes my hand and i walk with him "anytime shruikan, and i am glad too." She wouls kiss him light back but doesnt let go as the kiss does turn into something else. She would wrao hher arms arouns his neck, never letting go of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:01 am

Smiles at her then takes her hand in his and walks with her at her pace again saying "Thankyou i'm glad you enjoy my company as much i enjoy yours" heleant over and kissed her lovingly the kiss turning into something more
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:54 am

She would kiss him back lightly. "Hello Shruikan, i did sleep well, i dreamt about you too." She would smile. "And i believe you slept well too? "

Her eyes would tuurn to pink again as she kisses him back again "i would always come hee for you Shruikan" Shruikan always made her feel loved and she loved him very much.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 am

He would circle above and see Heaven below so he turned into a dive and landed lightly and gracefully infront of her then kissed her "Hello Heaven how are you and i trust you slept well?" Shruikan liked Heaven's company she was fun to be with and made him smile

He kissed her again and smiled saying "I'm glad you came again"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 am

She would wake up and walk over to the beautiful meadow where i first met shruikan and sigh happily "i wonder where shruikan is"

Her Heart would skkip a beat.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 am

Gets up slowly and walks around the place quietly taking in the scenery as he always did but his mind wandered to the beauty of the girl who had been here with him, he said to himself "I wonder what Heaven is doing right now?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 am

She closes my eyes and falls asleep into this blistful, but peaceful piece of night....
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:47 am

Lays down taking in the serene tranquility of my beautiful hideen spot and falsl asleep after sayin gto the still night air "Sleep well Heaven my love i love you"

He falls asleep peacefully in the cool serene place a warm fire springing up infront of him to warm his body through the night.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 am

smiles still looking at the ceiiling " i love him so"

closes my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:36 am

Kisses her before she goes saying "I love you too Heaven and you will see me tomorrow"

Smiles watching her walk away and laughs alittle as she trips over the rocks "She's so beautiful and i love her so"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 am

Frowns and kisses him "okay Shrui, ill miss you very much"

She would listen to him automatically "ill be sure to do everything that you said"

She would take the late night session note and kisses him "ill see you tomorrow, i love you"

She would stand up, ake one last look at him and blows a kiss to him as i turn around and walk away, stumbling over a couple of things and trips over a rock that i havnt seen. She would see a teacher and give her the noote and go to her dorm room 27 and lays there on the bed and looks at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 am

Smiles at her and whispers "You cant you must go back to your dorm now Heaven as i must return to my office"

He kissed her lihghtly and lovingly as he helped her up smiling at her beauty "It's past curfew so if your stopped just say late study session in the libraray here is a note"

Gives her a late night study session note and whispers "I love you aswell Heaven now run along to your dorm before your caught"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am

Closes my eyes as he kiss my neck up to me lips as she lays down and looks at the sky "mmm... i like roses and orange blossoms"

"i really do wish we could stay all night" she would sigh and kiss him
"Mabye i could stay with you"

"and i love you too shruikan"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 am

Smiles ta her and smirks kissing her neck then her lips as he said "Very sweet my dear very sweet, but you smell sweeter you smell of roses and orange blossom"

He smiled sitting next to her tail around her waist "Wish we could stay here all night"

He would whisper in her ear lovingly "I love you Heaven" He smiled at her happily
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 am

Frowns again and tries to reagin back my smile " and my blood smells very sweet to you does it?"

Smirks as i hear what shruikan told me about luci "i think i could handle it"
Her eyes would change to Emrald green with specks of black.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 am

He wold smile at being called sweet and laugh a littel "I don't think swwet is right Heaven i have to drink blood to keep me alive yes i can eat normal food but blood is what keeps me alive"

He would looka t her lovingly then kiss her back "I love you too Heaven your the best thing to ever happen to me ever" He would think of his twin sister Luci and how she would react to his telling an outsider there family secret

"Heaven i can't wait for you to meet my family Kiari and Nathan are cool but Luci is a little protective of me because im her baby twin brother and all"

He smiled at her and said "Luci wont do anything just be a little stuck up at 1st"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

She would kiss him back and she would be carried to the lake and set down in a sitting position as i kiss him passionately "i love you beyond compare"

she would blush "you are soo sweet" and she would look at the lake
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

"Yes i really think your beautiful beyond compare and yes i would like that very if you want to stay that is" He kissed again an carried her to his favourite spot down by the lake and set her down lightly sitting down

"I'm glad you decided to stay because teh stars are out and iw ant to show my favourites including you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet spot for him and her
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next