The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A quiet spot for him and her

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 am

Her eyes would go wide at hearing the news and she would faint muttering "He's a dr-dr-dr-dragon she would get up again and hide behind her sister afraid

"No one will want me i'm ugly and plus how many lesbian/bi girls are there here?" She would ask the question quietly too scared too speak up
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 am

Smiles at her "Of course you will find someone"

She would look at Shruikan and blush light pink "jaynie, this is my fioncee, Shruikan" She would blush darker and her heart would skip a beat.

" love you too sissy"
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 am

She smiles at her older sister feeling safer with her saying quietly I hope there are some nice looking girls here i miss louisa so very much"

She would look around and notice some one else and ask "Sis who is that over there" She would pint at the new person she had just noticed and hide behind Heaven

"Thankyou big sis i will move my stuff soon i love you"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:46 am

She would hug her back tighter " Of course you can room with me. My room in room 27, you can go pack now if you want." She would smile at her sister.

She would take in the scenery of this place "I actually went for a strool around the woods and thhen i found this place"

"I know, i miss them too"
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:37 am

Cries harder and hugs tighter "Love you big sister" Stops crying slowly "How long you been here and room with me ok big sis im loenly and i don't know anyone here im afraid"

She would then look around and smiel at the beauty of the place "How did you find this place it beautiful"

Mumbles to the floor "I miss, i miss mom and dad wish they were here"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:31 am

She would see her sister and sigh in relif "Jaynie, it really you!" She would hug her sister tightly.

She would pat her back and smile "I forgive you Jaynie, there is nothing to worry about, i can never be mad at you forever you know"
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 am

Jaynie would walk arounf aimlessly bored out of her mind when she picke dup her older sisters scent and turned in that direction and smiled squealing "Heaven it's really you"

She would hug her older sister tightly and cry into her shoulder "I'm so sorry Heaven i didn't mean those horrid things i said back home i really didn't She would cry harder shaking
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 pm

She would smile cutely "i love you so much" Kisses him Tenderly and lovingly.

She would smile as she played with her collar and kisses him passionately.

She got up with him and pouts "i dont want to leave you now shruikan, i want to stay longer with you"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: RE: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 pm

He smiled and nuzzles ehr lovingly saying "You gave me you thats al i will ever need and want Heaven just you" He flicks the bell on collar and smiles at her adoringly

"I know i wont but i think you look cute with a little bell around your neck" He smiled and flicked the bell again kissing her passionatly

"I really want to meet your sister and parents now" He got up and helped her up with him saying It's past curfew and timefor bed younglady unless you want to stay me with a little longer?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm

She whispers and frowns " i know youll never lose me, but i didnt get any thing for you"
She woud look at the collar and smile.

Smile and whispers "i love you too and i really do love the collaar"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

He kissed back whispering "Now i can never lose you ever my love i will hear you all the time through this" He flicked the bell on her gold collar and laughed as it range out.

He smiled at her the happieats he could ever be "I love you to my dearest Heaven and you really like your new collar?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:53 pm

"I love you too my dearest Shruikan" She yould blush as she sees the beautiful ring and the necklace. She kissed him. "i love it sweetie, i love it" She would hear the ringing from the necklace and kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Kisses back with the same passion and love and adoration for as she has for him, smiling widely "I love you so very much my dear sweet Heaven"

He would kiss her ever so lovingly and tenderly as a small engagement ring appeared on her wedding finger and a simple gold collar appeared around her neck" He smiled at the simple but lovely gifts he had given her

"I hope you like them" He would show her,her reflection on the lake the collar reflected perfectly the little gold bell ringing happily
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Her heartbeats would speed as my eyes turn pink, deep with love as she smiles widely "I do. I do. I do" Kisses him with passion and doesnt let go of his lips for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Kisses backa nd wraps his arms around her neck te kiss becomign more passionate as they would then lay on the grass his ears twitching madly as his heart beat sped up he whispered "Heaven i know you barely know but will you marry me"

His ears twicthed madly asfter he asked the question burnign inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Smiles as her ears would twich too and laughs "mabye you herd or felt something or have an emotion" She would them hold his hand.

Looks into the water ans sees Shruikan and me as a reflection "i know that now" looks at him and kisses him
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Kisses back his ears twitching as he does so and blushes trying them hide and failing "Noo my ears are twitching why do they do that"

He looks in the lake at his reflection and smiles at himself and at his ears then kisses her softly whispering "You can never interrupt me ever Heaven never"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Stops walking and kisses him and interrupts the song "im sorry. i could help it'
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 pm

He smiled and started to sing another song just for her one he rarely sand as it upset him too much "I look alive, I'm dead inside. My heart has holes and black blood flows.We'll do some drugs, well fall in love and get fucked up while the world
just shrugs. With no thought Logically. Were wondering the streets so
aimlessly. I hate to see these kids just being put down so painlessly.
And people say you Dye your hair and wear tight jeans, that
doesn�t mean. That you can�t scream, or like loud noise, you got a choice,
you have a voice. And just because you showed no love and hate on us
you fucked our trust. Now watch we thrust this Knife Called Lust into
my Chest until it Bust"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Smiles back at him as my tail would wrap around you "nice singing baby" she would smile again
Deep inside Heavens heart, she felt loved and cared for.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Smiles at her and holds her waist hently her body warm again st ine as we walked to the lake too watch the stars me singing to myself "Look up and see that motherfuckin' writin' on the wall
When you see, J-3-T, Thirty deep, he's down to brawl
Fuck those haters I see, 'Cause I hate that you breathe, I see you duck, You little punk, You little fucking disease, I got H.U. tatted on the front of my arms,
Boulevard, Brass knuckles in the back of the car,
'Cause we drunk drive Cadillacs - we never go far, But when you see us, motherfuckers, Better know who we are"

He would the song out loud and happily not bothered that he couldn't sing just beign with Heaven made his heart sing so he sang
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Smiles at Shruikan as we walked into the courtyard. 'id love to see the stars with you"

She would frown a lottle and regain back her smile " i promise i will go to her dorm and make up with her and i promise to have you guys formally meet"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 am

She smiled as she told him what happend about my sister and i "we were in a fight about some guy before i got sent to here"

She would alse blush red as people looked as us in the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 am

Smiles at her lightly and holds her close gently "I can tell by the look on your face you had a figth with her"

He smiles reassuringly at her " may i ask what you were fighting about?" He looked at the ground as he blushed bright pink walking her to the cafteria
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 am

She would frown "ohh, jaynie. Her name is Jaynie Light. shes my sister" She would loook down and frowns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet spot for him and her   A quiet spot for him and her - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quiet spot for him and her
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next