The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Mel blushed and smiled at the concern in Vladen's voice.
"I'm fine. I'm more than fine. I'm brilliant. All I need is you." Mel smiled again and giggled as Vladen playfully kissed her. She, in return, bit his lower lip, her eyes changing from the amber to a deep crimson. She didn't know whether her eyes had changed during the love making, though she was pretty sure they would have.
Mel had had no control and so her eyes would have changed eratically. Very eratically.
Now though, Mel's eyes were changing colour because she was no longer gaurding herself from Vladen. She could truly be her true self around him, and so no longer felt the need to gaurd her changing eyes from him.
Mel pulled away so she could look at Vladen' and cocked her head to one side.
"What about you? Are you OK? Did I hurt you? I remember making you bleed..." Mel's smile faded as she remember this particular part, her eyes wavering and glancing down his body, checking for any open wounds that needed seeing to. Worried she had hurt Vladen, Mel pulled away to really examine his war wounds, a blush silently appearing as she noted the bruises etched onto his muscular, toned skin.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Vladen gently moves some of her hair from across her face ,and curl's it behind her ear.

"Yes Mel..we did..Your not hurt are you Mel..do you need anything?"

Vladen return's her gaze, laying his hand over her's. returning as much love and compassion as he can physically give and a hint of concern, knowing this was her first time he had tried to make is as special for her as he could despite the heat of their passion. Feeling himself and complete, his other self banished to the darkest recesses of his mind. Whenever he was with her all other thing;s seem small and insignificant. Resisting the urge to grin broadly at the memories of their hour's of love making Vladen smiles instead and steal's a playful kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Mel had never experienced anything like that. Making love to Vladen had been more passionate then she'd ever imagined.
She glanced around, noting the smashed furniture and mess surrounding them.
Whispering gently as Vladen curled around her and pulled a blanket over them, Mel spoke.
"Did we do that?" Truth be told, Mel couldn't remember anything but her and Vladen in the last few hours. She had been somewhat pre-occupied, to say the least.
Smiling at the memories she would forever hold in her heart, Mel placed her hand gently over Vladen's heart, her eyes meeting his in a loving and compassionate gaze.
This what Melanie had been waiting. Vladen had filled the hole in her life and now she was complete.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Vladen made love to Mel, for hour's within his cave in the dorm ground's. Delighting in her and their connection, No longer scared to let his true self show. His control gone and given heart and soul to her. He was certain she could alway's draw him back from the depth's of his other self.

Delighting in her body, and her beauty. Vladen looses himself in her, and so find's himself sleeping with Melanie Midnight Fisher. The woman he love's with all part's of both his being's. Curling himself around her once they were done, Vladen pull's a sheep skin blanket over them both and fit's his broad and muscular body around Mel, Lovingly and protectively.

Glancing about to see the damage he and she had wrought to the room, the smashed furniture and scattered belonging's. Vlad quickly check's her over for sign's of hurt. Finding nothing but small but's and bruises that mirror his own. Vladen relaxes into her.

"Mel..That was...Like nothing.. Ive ever felt before" Vladen lay's with her. his control secure and strong for the first time since had been cursed.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Mel gave into her emotions once more, pulling the bikini top away and everything that followed.
Her and Vladen had made a connection almost instantly, and she wasn't scared of losing her virginity to him. It was something she would willingly give him to show just how much she loved him.
And so, Mel found herself sleeping with Vladen, the man she loved with all her heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Vladen growl's softly, a soft and passionate growl. Reaching out Vladen takes her hand's within his and set's them back to his chest. Sighing softly as they re-settle there he reaches around and unlaces the tie of her bikini top. His closeness stopping it from falling away, giving her the choice to reveal what is beneath. Vladen pulse begin's to race and his heart hammer in his chest. So loud she can likely hear it. He Swallow's nervously.. he was not a virgin...he had never slept with someone whom he had shared such a connection. Has such a love and wanting for..

Vladen swallow's nervously and a passionate blush creep's up his neck and cheek's. His eye's shining and sparkling, filled with lust and passion and love shining like a beacon from beneath their steel hardened and shining depth's.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Mel nodded and answered with barely a whisper, her voice struggling to cut through the sound of the couple's breathing.
"I'm ready." Her eyes didn't meet Vlad's until she had spoken, lociking onto his gaze and keeping it there. Her hands moved from his chest slowly and regretfully and Mel began to undo the back of her bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Vladen with an effort of sheer will alone reign's in his control. Locking it down as her scent changes to one of Anxiety, and a wary fear. Light above..had he changed? Were part'd of him changing to become his other self?

Her hand's on his shirt were hot against his skin, Like Molten metal they burden there and yet..he wished them to stay. He wanted them to stay..and knew she would let them. His gaze that she find's so beautiful and captivating locking with her's as he looking at her with a look of passion and love that seems to reach into her very soul.

Vladen break's their passionate kiss. His breath ragged and heavy. Her scent filling his mind and tesing his control as he whisper's softly " Mel..if you are not ready..Please..do not..force..yourself..I will go and sit beneath the shower till i cool off.."

Vladen knew in the instant that she broke his gaze, or at least he thought he did, that her anxiety was replaced with a resolve. Thought he had to ask..to be sure for his own mind and for her's.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Mel could feel Vladen's control slipping but she didn't bother to stop. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, and Mel could feel they belonged together, in this world.
Mel moved her hands to Vladen's shirt without even meaning to. The movement was beyond her control and she was suddenly scared and wary. Was this really going to happen? Was this really happening to HER?
Mel struggled to bring her lust under control once more and looked at Vladen with a gentle swallow that denoted her anxiety.
She wanted to, there was no doubt about it, but Mel was scared. Of course she was. She was still only seventeen, barely an adult. This was her first experience of love like this; it had taken her by surprise and blown her off her feet.
Was Mel really able to commit like this? She knew the answer in an instant, breaking her gaze with Vlad.
She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Vladen fight's to keep control. Her Kiss weakening his resolve beyond anything he had experience before. He had given his love to her in his first kiss. Deep and meaningful he had pledged himself to her comewhat may. Her lip's crushing against him and her hand's scrambling for his set something alight within him. He wanted her..He wanted her so badly it hurt..to be a part of her to be her's. Her hip's pressing against his and her weight astride him forces a soft and ragged gasp from his mouth..Unable to strangle it. He gasp's into their kiss and presses back against her and his kiss deepen's and becomes consuming. His control slowly unravelling..like thread from a spindle it slip's away strand by strand.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Mel was surprised at the feel of the kiss. It felt as if it came from deep within the soul, as if Vlad was giving a part of himself to her. Was he...?
Suddenly, Mel felt the kiss shift and change, breaking through her every defense and taking her body as it's own. Her hands sought out Vladen's, her lips crushed against his in a way that they never had before. They fit together like to spoons, like to peices in a puzzle, like Ying and Yang.
Mel pressed her body closer to Vladen's, in the hope that her body would merge with his, enabling them to move as one.
She could feel his hips pressed against hers as she shifted on top of him. Mel tried weakly to control the desire within her, but she found she didn't want stop, and so soon gave up and gave into her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Vladen let's a look of anguish cross his features, it being stolen away as the slow smile appear' from her. He word's istantly soothing her and unlocking something deep within him. He was no longer afraid of being his true self around her. It was if Vladen's world had shifted and something had fallen into place. " I love you too Vladen"

Her word's echoed through his head as his lip's search out and meet her's softly. In that kiss he subtly gives a part of himself to Mel..a deep and meaningful part..hoping she can feel it through the kiss. He draw's her as close as he can, right to the soft skin of his chest. Her Scent filing his mind, and clouding his thought's as a small measure of his control shift's and break's away..a rumbling growl ripping through his chest. He deepen's their kiss markedly as his control waver's. Her scent..touch..sound..entoxicating..

Melanie Fisher..the woman he loved..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Mel glanced up at Vladen, half in shock at his sudden admittance. Then a smile appeared of her softening features.
"I love you too, Vladen." She replied, reaching up to kiss his lips gently. This was what she had dreamed of. Not fighting to love, nor pretending to love, but just loving and being together in peace. And now Mel knew what it really meant to be in love. She had never truly loved Black. Her heart had always belonged to Vladen. Always...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Vlad felt Mel's skin run hot, he sensed the change in her scent, it changing from love to arousal..to aroused love..Causing him to straighten his back and emit a soft and subtle growl. Lord above..he had never felt like this..never before..what was going on with him..He had fallen in love with Mel.. Simply thinking the word' sent a jolt through Vladen causing him to jump silightly and snuggle closer to her.

"I love you Mel"..The word's tumbling from Vladen's mouth before he can stop himself, yet in that same instance he knew they were true. He had fallen in love with her, and with her by his side. all finally seemed right.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Mel smiled as Vladen took her hand. Yet she couldn't help but stare as Vlad made his feelings so obviously known. A slow blush crept across her features, and she could feel her neck going hot. He really did "like" her.
Mel laughed, somewhat embaressed by her discovery and closed her eyes as Vlad kissed her forehead. It felt nice to have his soft lips resting on her like that. It felt loving.
Mel snuggled closer as Vladen curled his arm around her, smiling and mumbling.
"This is nice..."
And Mel found she really meant it - for the frist time since Black had left her, Mel felt safe and warm. And she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

"No..I dont wish to be anywhere else Mel..No where else at all... "
Vladen reaches and gently takes her hand, placing it into his lap for a moment to reveal the glaringly obivous reason for his shifting away with a blush. Entiwing her finger's with his he snuggles up to her in the subtle darkness of the cave. The aurua around the pair intact if a little ragged from their conflicting thought's. Vladen lay's back with his eye's closed..taking small and shallow breathes now. Trying to behave himsef and resist taking large deep breathes of her scent.

Though his breathing is shallow in the darkness Vladen can see every detail of her face and eye's. Every stray strand of hair..Leaning forward with a soft sigh, he kisses her softly in the centre of the forehead and curl's his arm protectively around her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Mel was only half asleep as she listened to Valden's words and occasional growls. They sounded contented, not angry. Mel smiled softly and murmured, only half awake and half able to speak coherantly.
"Mmm." Mel's eyes fluttered open and she turned to look up at Vladen. She had felt him shift away from her slightly; did he need to be somewhere else?
A small frown eclosed on her features, quickly hidden by an innocent look.
"I'm sorry. Am I keeping you? You can go if you need to..." Mel spoke softly and gently in the silence, careful not to ruin the aura around the pair, snuggled up inside this beautiful cave.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Vladen emitted a soft sublte growl, not one of anger but one of contement. Coughing to hide his embarrassement. Why was he feeling like this..had he truely gone and fallen in love with her? with Mel..light above..He was scared..What if he hurt her..

Lifting his hand he slowly run's it through her hair, in long and relaxing strokes. His breathing deep and rythmic..ocassionally another of the growl's would slip through. Concious of it he blushes crimson. The desire in him still strong he shift's slightly, moving his waist away from her so there is no risk she will notice.

"No..it is i who am sorry Mel.." Vlad whisper's softly in return, her smell intoxicating and her scent filling his mind. He smiles at her, truely happy for the first time since he left home.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Mel crawled over to where he sat and huddled close to him, pulling his strong arm around her and settling her head on his large chest. She smiled and sighed softly; not sadly, but contentedly. Mel was happy enough to just sit here, with Vlad. She honestly didn't care, but being away from him made her head hurt.
"I'm sorry..." Mel whispered, before letting herself drift off into a light doze, snuggled up to Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 am

Vlad stumbles into the chamber from the main one, collapsing into a pile of sheep skin's, unable to get the look she gave him from his mind. Unable to find the word's to explain he sink's down and drive his fist into the wall, breaking one of the stone slab's that line the wall in two. The lust and longing shadowed by the sadness still clear in his own gaze.

He had wanted her..he had wanted her badly, the feel of her skin, her touch and taste intoxicating, but he could not get past that barrier..Unable to shift the image of Annalisa from his mind..and the her scream's and the sight of the blood, it's smell and taste.

He was embarrassed and fearful, the blush up his cheek's as vibrant as his favourite red hooded top. He had been afraid of loosing control.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 am

Mel looks down and bites her lip sadly.
"I understand..." She whispered.
She sighed and sank back down, her back still against the wall. She couldn't bear to meet Vlad's gaze after what she had just done, her soft pink blush creeping across her delicate features.
Mel was embaressed beyond belief, though the lust and longing was still clear in her deep amber eyes. She had wanted to lsoe control, but was afraid she'd been to quick in her evaluation of Vlad's feelings. What if he didn't want her like that? What if he didn't think her as beautiful as she thought he was?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 am

Vladen growl's deeply and surges to his feet, shivering as her hand's run down his chest His other side taking over as he forces her back against the smooth stone wall of the cave with a thump. Before deflating and releasing her, to break the kiss

"Mel..I can't..I don't trust myself.."

Vladen look's at her, the lust clear on his face and in his heavy breathing but the indecision and fear of hurting her blazing from his eye's like a beacon.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 am

Mel smiled as she heard Vlad's determined voice. He was strong enough, Mel knew that for sure. Looking up, she met his lips with hers once more, this time letting the fire and gasoline explode into the atmosphere.
She scrabbled up, running her hands down Vlad's chest and pulling him closer to her, as if trying to merge both of their bodies into one.
Mel bit Vlad's lower lip before kissing him forcefully once more, not willing to let him go; not wanting HIM to let go of her. She breathlessly kissed him, not breaking away.
Not only was she trying to show him how much she loved him, Mel was giving into her own emotions. She didn't want to control any more.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:31 am

Vlad growl's softly, her tongue around his lip's far from soothing, kissing her back with a hunger for a moment, suprising himself with it's intensity. Cooling himself down to snuggle closer with her and sit with her in th emiddle of his stone lined cave, on the soft sheep skin rug he had had his mother smuggle into the academy for him. Noting how her breathing and scent have relaxed markedly and she seem's more at ease, Vladen school's his own breathing to match her's but a little deeper.

" Im not the same man..I have lost and loved..and more importantly i have learned..I will not loose control again..I refuse to loose control over my own body"

Vladen whisper's with the best determined tone he can muster, knowing his word's are false even as he speak's them.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 am

Mel listened with curiousity while Vlad spoke. When he had finished, she twisted and turned to look at him. Her eyes were full of tears, though not tears of fear nor hatred. She was crying tears of sadness and ... dare she admit it, Mel was crying out of love. She hated seeing Vlad so sad, and to hear him so upset made Mel want to cry with him.
She touched his lips and kissed them gently, running her tongue along them soothingly.
"That was then, Vlad. This is now. You're different. More controlled. I know you're not a monster, Vlad, no matter how much you try to convince me you are." Mel kissed Vlad again before snuggling closer to him and closing her eyes, her breathing becoming more relaxed and even than it had since she'd been here at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next