The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Vladen smiled back at her in return and kisses her happily. He happy she wanted to move back with him and sensed her suppressed enthusiasm. Laughing at her stomach rumbling Vladen catches the fruit and takes a bit, spitting it out with disgust. "Mel..these taste foul..what on earth?"

Vladen call's down to her, watching her eat the strange fruit with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Mel smiled and reached up to kiss Vlad. She was glad he agreed with her, and instantly wanted to talk about moving there and then, but supressed her enthusiasm. Mel's tummy grumbled loudly, breaking the moment's aura. Supressing a giggle and fighting curiousity, Mel jumped down to a lower branch to grab some fruit. Throwing one to Vlad, Mel took a bite. It wasn't like her to be hungry this time of day.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 pm

"You too huh..?" Vladen replies softly as he envelop's her in his arm's again. The though had been raging through his mind for hour's. He could give her everything she needed, and she could get an education in Sheinara.

Vladen meet's her gaze softly, his eye's welcoming and inviting and his smile reassuring. He wasnt mad, or would convince her to stay, She was her own woman as much as she was his. He mirrored her feeling's in part. So could not see the sense in it.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Mel smiled and rested her head back on Vlad's shoulder. Smiling she turned to him and whispered.
"Vlad... I want to leave school..." She wasn't sure how he would take her words. Would he freak out and tell her to stay? Did she really need an education?
Mel smiled up at Vlad her eyes meeting his with an edge of pleading in them.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Vladen smiles softly and latches his strong arm's about the trunk of the tree. Hauling himself up the trunk until he can grasp a low branch and haul himself bodily branch for branch into the tree's in pursuit of Mel.

Following their bond, and Mel's scent..Vladen stand's behind her on a branch and wrap's his arm's around her waist before she even knew he was there.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Mel gasped and put a hand to her chest, as a royal would when she is shocked. Giggliing, Mel disappears again, climbing a tree nimbly. Watching Vlad from this new angle, Mel giggled again and jumped to another tree, her eyes darting around like a hunters.
For some reason Mel had gone into hunter mode, the only time she felt fully free of herself. When she was like this, it was like being high.
Blowing Vlad a kiss from the treetops, Mel laughed once more and disappeared into the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Vladen smiles rogueishly, as let's a soft groan escape his lip's as Mel's tongue touches his skin. Whirling her around swiftly and pressing her to a tree, his ardour for her clear in every fibre of his body, and blazing through their bond.

Vladen captures her gaze and offer's his lip' teasingly, before leaning down to sink his teeth about Mel's collar bone in the softest and most teasing of bites.

Dancing back and out of her grasp Vladen speak's softly in a voice full of lust and love. Deeper and richer than normal. Vladen's gaze softly undresses Mel as he look's at her. " King takes Queen.." Before Stepping back again.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Mel laughed and kissed back just as intensly, before watching Vlad disappear. Follwing him like a forest nymph, silent and invisible, she crept up on his and jumped on his back. Kissing the back of his neck and licking it gently, Mel whispers against Vlad's skin.
"Checkmate.." And evil and sly grin played across her face, her ardour for Vlad clear through every fibre of her body.
She didn't want anything but to be with him now, and playing like this. She loved their own little game of cat and mouse.
Smiling and kissing her boyfriend's neck, Mel knew this was where she belonged, Right here, er.. On.. Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Vladen is left stunned as he Mel bites his neck. Unable to move as she purr's against his skin "There. I Win." And watching her naked form clutching her clothes disappear out of the door of the cave.

Vladen rises from the sofa, pulling on his boxer short's. Jean's, and riding boot's. Vladen slip's out into the forest after Mel, sniffing softly and moving silently as a ghost. Appearing on the other side of the tree she is hiding behind. Vladen pull's her in roughtly for a blisteringly intense kiss. Before slipping out of her grasp and disappering into the forest.

His own playful edge singing through their bond.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Mel reached up and gently bit Vlad's neck, just above his shoulder, before he could push her away. Playfully eating Vlad, Mel rolled over and pinned him down, purring gently against his skin.
"There. I win." Mel grinned and jumped off before Vlad could stop her, grabbing her clothes and running away playfully, back out to the pool.
Mel laughed, her playful edge showing through the bond. Turning and running back into the forest, Mel laughed again, hiding behind a huge tree.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Vladen laugh's loudly and arches his back, squirming back against her as she tickles his feet. Vladen matches her feat for feat by managing to laugh, squirm and tickle and nibble at her neck.

Vladen lean's back at Mel sneezes and look's at her a little shocked and kisses the end of her nose before chuckling quietly. Vladen shiver's softly and gasp's, pressing himself against Mel. He hadn't shivered because that tickled.

"W-Why..on ever..could you mean..Miss.." Vladen stutter's with a crimson blush.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Mel laughed uncontrolably, squirming and giggling under Vlad's strong arms. Refusing to surrender, Mel tickled Vlad's feet with her own, and tickled under his arms and chin with each hand. It was not an easy feat by all means, but Mel managed to squirm, giggle, tickle and stand her ground all at once.
Wrinkles her nose at Vlad's hair brushed it and tickled it, she sneezed cutely and giggled again, looking up at Vlad.
"But sir... Surely if you eat me... I'll not be able to eat you..." A sly grin covered Mel's features as she trailed her fingers up Vlad's spine teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Vladen was already thinking softly to himself. Could he finish his education at home? Could he take Mel from the academy before their time was up here?..He couldnt bare the though of being parted from her any longer than they needed to be.

This thought was ringing through Vladen's mind like a blacksmith's hammer on forge heated metal. Loud, and full of spark's.

Vladen look's at Mel and kisses her again. A slow and evil glint coming into his eye as he look's at her with a preditory stare. "I accept..and you know Miss Fisher..you look good enough to eat..and i've decided i am hungry."

Vladen trap's her in his arm's and let's a little playful roar escape his lip's as he roll's her to beneath him on the sofa. Holding his weight above her he begin's to playfully nuzzle her nech while growling and nibbling playfully. His hand's move over her naked form softly, tickling lightly. Sheilding her from the glare of the sun, Vladen kisses her and then goes back to playfully eating the skin of her neck.

"Surrender..or i'll have to eat you.." Vladen mumbles softly, his lip's vibrating against the skin of her neck. Laughing softly as his breath washes lightly over her skin.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Mel knew that she could never leave Vladen, and now, more than ever, she found it impossile to imagine going back to class without him. Their timetables mis-matched, and Mel would soon have a lot of work to do.
After they had made love, Mel slumped against Vlad's body, her eyes closed against the glare of the sun.
"Vlad... Vladen Turner... I do..." Mel laughed, letting her happiness show, and gazed into Vlad's eyes, propping herself up on her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Before Vladen himself even knew what he was doing, he was loosing himself in Mel and her body. Making love to her softly and slowly, luxuriating in their touch and the intimacy. Their bond blazing like a commet in the sky as their passion consumes them both and takes hold.

nothing mattered but Mel and Vlad together at that moment, together in each other's arm's against the world.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Mel nodded and smiled, kissing Vlad with such intensity she thought she would burst. All her dreams, all her thoughts, had all come down to this. This moment with Vlad would stay engraved in her heart forever, and she was sure it would stay in his, also. Nothing mattered but them, not her Father, not his pain, nor her pain. Not the stinging sensation as the gash on Mel's stomach re-sealed itself. Nothing mattered but Mel and Vlad together at that moment, their lips colliding like something out of a soppy romance film, and their love encasing them in one single caccoon that nobody could see nor break.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yes..the twin's..I have seen them..you have seen them..We both know..that sooner or later..they will be born Mel. Once school is over and we are safetly back in Sheinara. I am going to take you out to "4 petal's " Meadow. Let them be concieved in the Celtic tradition..You like flower's dont you?"

Vladen speak's with a soft and subtle smile on his face. Lifting her eye's to meet his VLaden lean's forward and meet's her Kiss with his. Stealing all her doubt's and worries in his touch.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm

"Our... Our children...?" Mel stuttered, staring open-eyed at Vlad. What was he saying? Did he want...?
No, surely not. He said to wait... He'd been ademant...
Mel cocked her head to one side in shock, but still couldn't find the words to speak her mind. Looking down at the now healing gash in her stomach and back up to Vlad, she gulped.
Our children...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 pm

All the breathe leaves Vladen lung's in one deep sigh of happiness. That was it..He was nearly complete..he did not have to resist or frighten Mel with his were-self. She would be his "Wife" they would be married.."Wife.." Vladen say's out loud as softly as a summer's breeze.

Shifting slightly so that his body is a mirror of her's and they fit together perfectly. Vladen kisses her softly and lovingly. Not caring of the blood..now dry that cover's him or the dozen of freshly healed cut's and slashes. Mel..His mind was Mel..and belonged to her.
"I love you too Mel..and can only imagine on thing better than that.." Vladen say's softly, his tone full of emotion. "Our children.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Mel swallowed. Marriage? Was Vlad sure?
Nodding and smiling suddenly, Mel supressed a cry of happiness.
"I'd love to..." Her smile and gaze met Vlad's in a loving embrace and she pulled his arms tighter around her, resting her head on his massive chest, and closing her eyes.
Snuggling close to Vlad so their bodies fit together perfectly, Mel spoke quietly and quickly.
"Vlad, I'd love to marry you. I love you so much, I can't ever think about not being next to you..."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Vladen's word's died on his lip's and on the tip of his tongue as Mel looked at him, in that moment his lip's met her's, he felt her emotion's and her feeling's like a knife to the heart, and an unseen lover's kiss.

In that soft and subtle moment..Vladen let four word's tumble from his lip's and spill into Mel's mind. Each one ringing out like a bell into the air between them.

"Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Mel sat up and looked at Vlad with a look that could silence any man, and met his lips with hers. Conveying all her love and emotions, through that kiss, Mel told Vlad she loved him and didn't care about her Father. He was a demon; A murderer. He would have killed them both if he'd had a chance, without a second thought.
Breaking away and looking at her lover once more, lifting one delicate hand to touch his cheek, Mel smiled.
"I love you... I'm not ever going to leave you. EVER."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Vladen let's her pull his arm;s around her numbly, his mind a whirl of broken emotion's. he was happy she was fine..he loved her.. her touch was like a bandage and a blanket to Vlanden. Wrapping itself around him and allowing him to heal.

How can she want to touch me..yet she cling's to me as though she were drowning. "Im..an animal..you wont want me..I killed..your.." Vladen whisper's softly, his eye's streaming with tear's silent and sure as he await's her word's. her blow's..he denial's and then her leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Mel sat on the sofa, gasping for the breath she had given the Vlad through her blood. She could sense Vlad on the finges of their bond, and could sense his unease. Leaning towards him, careful not to get blood all over him, Mel hugged him, clinging close to him.
"Thankyou..." Mel whispered the words almost breathlessly, hugging Vlad so close she was pushing all air from her lungs.
It wasn't that Mel was comforting herself by pulling Vlad's arms around her tightly, it was the fact that she was so happy he was here. There had been a huge risk that if Vlad died in Mel's mind, he would never return, forever trapped in her thoughts.
Muzzling Vlad like a cat would, Mel smiled and closed her teary eyes, pawing his chest with her hands and shifting so she was next to him. She let all thoughts leave her mind for now, for at this moment, Vlad was all that mattered to Mel.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Vladen surges back into conciousness in a rush of breath, clamping his lip's to Mel's stomach and taking one long draught of her blood before laying back. His entire body on fire as his mucles strain and writhe beneath his skin.

His eye's have turned a solid crimson red and are strong and shining. Vladen's mind slowly comes back to himself. Though Vladen cannot look at Mel..

She wont want to look at me..I killed her father..Vladen thought to himself as he lay there staring at the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next