The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:48 am

She smiled slightly.
"He's protective...he's good for Ember though, she feels secure around him. She's my friend, we use to go to school together - she lived on my block. good kid." Maria looked up at the tree they where under and got up, grabbing two apples before getting out her knife. She handed an apple to Adriana then began to cut slithers of the apple and eat it from the knife.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:40 am

"God Horril....tell me about it.. Tha boy raies my blood pressure!" she said and giggled a bit and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Maria laughed softly - yes the kids where very different and ALOT different to the ones you usually met on her old street.
"Mmm...The girls in my class are cool but Horril...Eh he's just there for Ember I think. I don't like kids sitting out so I don't count him as my class."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:00 am

Adrianna smiled and looked at her. "Well im good, i guess a few kids dont like some do. but hey.. I try to b nice. this generation is whew....different!" she said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 am

Maria smiled and nodded as she looked at Adriana; they where going to be good freinds that was for sure.
"So how you fitting in at the school?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:34 am

Adrianna smirked. "Well you right about that.. mabey sometime we can go shopping while everyones on break." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 am

Maria grinned. "I'm very wild in the shops, I love fashion - anything but make-up I just can't get enough of it...actually I need new clothes...I have all stuff from Italy...Hardly this place's kind of clothing." Maria pouted looking up at the cloudy sky.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:30 am

Adrianna smiled.."You sure you wanna go shopping with me?" she asked laughing a bit. as she looked at Maria.Adrianna was a crazy shopper as well.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 am

Shoppinh...oh dear. Maria was a shopoholic - you let her loose in the shops with a creit card you would be signing a death warrent. At least she had cash now.
"Well we shall have to go shopping together!" Maria grinned.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:37 am

" I Like to Shop, shop, shop, I also enjoy reading, and writing, as well having a nice time. I like to Do hair, and take pictures as well" she said and smirked as she let the things Maria liked to do sit in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 am

"Dance...sports, lots of sports," Marai laughed softly. "Writing...I love writing...and drawing...It's my haven," Maria smiled slightly. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 am

Adrianna smirked. "Friends." she said and shook Maria's hand. Adrianna smiled she hadnt had a friends in a minuet playing mom ever since she turned 18 she never really had time for friends. "So what do you enjoy to do?" she asked and looked at Maria actually interested.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 am

Maria smiled at Adrianna.
"Friends?" she offered her her hand. She wasn't sure if this was how people made friends but when she was little they made a handshake up. She thought a handshake would be suitable for collegues and friends. She smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 am

Adrianna raised her should unknowingly as to how Jecht felt for her. She knew who could figure out but she didnt think it was her business. As long as her and Maria were cool, Jecht didnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 am

Maria winced slightly and shrugged. "Meh what's it going to matter? It's just sex to him," she smiled slightly. She wasn't sure how she felt about him. It was on the borderline between love and lust and it was killing her how she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 am

"yes, and yo have nothing to worry about. I Know how you feel about him i can smell it!" she said looked at Maria
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 am

Maria froze slightly, her body tensing up. Please no...She bit her lip and looked down at her lap and entwined her fingers together to stop herself from shaking. Who was she to kid? Him and her? Nah... he was...he was jecht and she was Maria, like they went? She pressed her lips together. she was being stupid thinking it was anything more than lust.
"Oh yeah?" Marai looked up for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:58 am

Adrianna sighed and hoped this wouldnt ruin the conversation she was having with Maria. "Well Its Jecht. You know the Self Defense teacher." she siad and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 am

Maria blinked, she had been joking about male teachers being involved and she hoped it wasn't her brother. It wasn't that she didnt like Adrianna it was just that Jay was with Lissi and Lissi and Ember were close and Ember was Maria's mate so the odd weird connection thing of friendship would entitle Maria to be mad at her.
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am

"If you can keep a secret..then i'll tell you." she said and smirked. se felt so at Ease with Maria. Adri leaned against the bech, nervous to Tell Maria, but if she was with Jecht tan she need to know, and know that, Jecht was with Adri before he met Maria. so she shouldnt get upset.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 am

[[Ah okay scratch that bit then]]

Maria smiled and leaned back on the bench, crossing her legs. Adrianna was a sweet girl and dancing was Marias passion. She couldn't help but laugh softly when she said about the kids: what would you expect in sex education?
"Got any of the guy teachers interested then?" Maria joked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 am

*They dont kow that Theonly Person that know that about the 8:00 is Jecht and her Brother Salem.*

"I Teach sex Ed. Girl the kids are crazy in that class!" she said and smirked. "And dance? Thats cool, mabey we can show each other a few things! i nly konw some of the hispanic moves." she said and smiled laughing lightly. Maria was Nice, Not like the snotty Art teacher. Adrianna could really see herself clinging to Maria. Going shopping.. etc. they both were grown, and well mannered.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 am

((Jay's with Lissi XD and all guys know the hot sex ed teacher XD))

Maria smiled softly and glanced at the other woman.
"I teach Dance and softball, you?" Maria smiled, she liked this woman, easy to talk to and very friendly. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and looked at Adriana through her birhgt blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 am

*Jay and Adrinna should hook up ^^ & how does he know about her?*

"Yea im fine, just relaxing, actually happy to see i can hold somewhat of a conversation with another Female. So What clas do you teach?" she asked and looked at Maria.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 am

Maria smiled at the woman sat down beside her. She seemed really friendly but her brother had made a note to stay away from her after 8 which Maria wasn't quite sure on why that was but hey.
"Ah nothing, just lost in my thoughts and stuff, the usual." Maria smiled. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*   What Are The Odds? *Invite Only* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are The Odds? *Invite Only*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next