The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Lissi blinked and bit her lip, fighting back a moan and she smiled to him and pretended to catch the kiss and put it in her heart. She blew him one back.
"Bye, i'll miss you. Good luck."
She then got up herself and got dressed, before grabbing her bag and walking out, for her lessons.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 pm

"I love you to," Jay smiled and ran his hand down her naked body. He smirked and tteasingly ran his hands down her sides as he kissed down her neck. He then got up and got dressed, blowing her a kiss.
"I have to go teach some horrible kids now hun, I'll be back later." Jay smiled and walked from the house.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Lissi smiled up at him, bright like the stars. Her blue eyes sparkling like gitter.
"I love you so much." She said to him, her soft and sweet voice meaning every word. Then she kissed him gently, before pulling away to smile at him again and sit on his lap, sliding her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:04 am

Lissi had moaned softly from pleasure and she smiled up at him. It was like nothing she'd ever experianced before in her life. She curled into Jay,laying her head on his chest as she looked up at him and kissed him gently. She smiled up at him, her eyes locked on his beautiful eyes. Her eyes sparkled like blue diamonds she loved him more than she'd ever loved anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 am

Jay closed his eyes and let his instincts take over as he made love to her that morning. Kissing over her bare flesh and running his hands down her perfect body it was like something out of the movies; romantic and pleasurable. When they had finsihed he laid next to her, holding her close in his arms, their naked skin touching.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:34 am

Lissi smiled playfully as she tightened her legs around Jays waist, pulling him closer towards her. Her lips locked with Jays as she licked his bottom lip before sliding her tounge in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:23 am

Jay smiled and kissed her deeper, his hand cupping her cheek and hair, pulling her closer to him, his legs slipping either side of hers.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 am

Lissi smiled, her arms still around his neck as she crossed her legs around Jay's waist. She looked deep into Jays eyes as she leant forward, she closed her sapphire blue eyes as her lips locked to Jays.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 am

Jay chuckled and carried her out of the shower, wrapping a towel around them both he grinned and laid on top of her on the bed. He looked down at her and smiled.
"Soo..."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 am

Lissi moaned softly, closing her eyes lightly. She kissed him deeply but but he could tell she was less focused now. Her sides had always been her worse weak spot, followed by her neck. As she was lifted into his arms she wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:22 am

Jay smiled and ran his hands through her soaking wet hair, his lips caressing down her neck and his hands travelling up and down her side softly and soothingly. He loved her so much. He smiled and kissed her deeper, lifting her off the floor easily.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Lissi smiled brighter, her smile dazziling. Her eyes sparkling more than they ever had before. She entwined her fingers with his as she kept kissing him. She was the happiest she'd ever been when with Jay. When she was with him she forgot all about her family and fighting, it was just him and her and she treasured every moment together they shared.
She pushed her body against him slighty, getting even closer to him. She tilted her head up to him and kissed her deeper, her tounge exploring his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 am

Jay smiled and kissed her deeper, holding her closer, his body alive with love as he brought her closer to him. His lips tracing down her skin.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 am

Lissi kissed him back, deeper and passionatly too, as she shivered at his touch on her naked body. She blushed bright pink as a bright smile formed across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 am

Jay smiled and took her chin inbetween her fingers and made her look into his eyes. He kissed her then, passionatly and deeply, his tongue slipping into his mouth as his hands ran down her body.
"Because I love you to much for words to say so you will never ever know."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 am

Lissi giggled slightly, and blushed. She had been joking.
"The competition of who loves who more." She felt silly after spelling it out, as she looked towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 am

"What competition?" Jay blinked, a frown crossing his face. Did she have someone else in mind? He looked down at her, rinsing her hair out for her and conditioning her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 am

Lissi giggled lightly, and closed her eyes as he washed her hair.
"Afraid you cant keep up with the compitition?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:57 am

He kissed back and smiled, running his hands through her hair washing it for her as he smiles, being carefull not to get anything in her eyes.
"No, lets not start this again."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:54 am

Lissi smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She entwined her right leg around his, to get closer. She smiled brightly as her eyes sparkled beautifully.
"I love you more." She smiled, and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:51 am

He kissed back and pulled her close to his body. he wanted her so bad but he didn't want to do anything she didn't want to and he was keeping his emotional wants under control so they weren't visible.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 am

Lissi giggled and washed herself, blushing as he helped her. She leaned against him and kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 am

Jay blushed and washed himself then helped wash her, keeping his eyes on her face most of the time, only straying when he couldnt resist a peak now and then. She was so...Wow.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 am

Lissi slipped off her undies and bra and joined Jay. She stepped in to the shower and closed the shower curtain. She ran her fingers through her hair as she let the shower's water run down her body.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:26 am

Jay set her down, slipping his boxers off gently and going into the shower as he grabbed the soap and began to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]   Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lissi And Jay *Invite Only* [[Jay]]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next