The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Adrianna pushed the breasts tighter and moved thenm faster as she then began massaging the sensitive head more and moving faster as her large wet breast stroked. she bit her lip and smiked. Jecht was indeed one of the best she'd ever had.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 am

Jecht lustfully smirked down at her, feeling himself coming closer and closer with each stroke. His groans of pleasure were soft and barely heard, sounding more like he had just been breathing. Suddenly he felt it, he couldn't hold it any longer, his groans became louder, he was going to cum.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am

Adrianna yelped in pleasure as she yet again after several times already realsed massive loads of her cum she moned and went over the jecht and Titty fucked him withher large breast and pushed them togetherand making sure that his sensitive head was stroked lustfully and strongly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am

Jecht groaned in pleasure as he first entered her, she was extremely tight, her ass was just too nice to not fuck. He would continue to pound into her for a very long time, switching between each hole as he saw fit, paying a little bit more attention to her ass though, he couldn't help it, she had such a perfect ass. He was sure he had made her cum plenty of times, he was sure she was never going to forget this night. Jecht would pull out right before he climaxed, expecting her to handle him from there as he fell back into the couch, taking a seat, just waiting for her to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 am

Adrianna wanted to scream out in pleasure and agony a he ripped through her tight ass. she kissed him back and closed her eyes, letting him lash outinto her and rock every bit of her world. she let out loud moans and screamed his name numerous times as he slammed into her with a aggression she founf facinating and irresistable.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:35 am

Jecht would pull himself out of her, and gently pressed his manhood against her anus; still having her bent over. He would lean over so that they could get closer, leaning in to kiss her. He would some what aggressively turn her head so that he could kiss her, giving her a passionate and skillful kiss, playfully biting her lip. He would thrust his manhood into her anus not soon after, doing it just like before, his entire member would enter her, holding nothing back on her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 am

Adrianna bit her lip and mttered curse word as what seemed like pain flooded her body with pleasure. she looked back and him breathing heavily as she then answered him.." You Tell Me." she sia dn smirked as she moaned loving the feel of everything he did.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Jecht had lifted her off the ground long ago, taking her off her feet and dominating her with his ease; he was very strong and holding her up was easy. He would take her against a wall, her legs coming off the ground and wrapping around him again. They would continue to fuck around the room, Jecht remaining in control and taking complete dominance the entire time no matter what position they took. Pulling her hair, softly biting her, groaning dirty words into her ear, just all around being aggressive and dominant. He would eventually bend her over the couch, pulling her hair and slapping her ass as he thrust into her. He would grab both her cheeks and spread them, gazing perversely at her ass, he was a bit of a kinky guy maybe since she was a sex god she would be too. As long as this was kinky unplanned aggressive sex, why not make it a little more kinky? His thumb would travel to her asshole, digging the tip of it into her softly and playfully, trying to tease her into something more as he continued to pump into her pussy. Jecht would lean down and whisper into her hair, "Just how kinky are you?" He muttered in his deep sexy voice, he probably had already made her cum plenty of times, so it wasn't selfish of him, he had been rocking her world for what seemed like hours now.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am

Adrianna bit her lip and moaned loudly as she moved her body wth Jecht allowing him to go deeper and give him more pleasure. standing up now she moaned louder feeling it in her stomach as she placed her hand on Jechts waist. it drove her wild and her pussy never ceased to be tight or be wet.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 am

Jecht would continued pound many powerful and quick thrusts into her, he would hold nothing back giving it his all, and with a man as strong and fast as Jecht, he was rocking her fucking world. He did this for what seemed like hours, his stamina never decreasing, he would move around every now and then and slam her against a wall or place her on a table, he loved to switch things up, making it all the more interesting.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 am

Adrianna in all her years had felt nothing so great. she gasped deeply as she now clenched onto his hair, and pressed her face nto his neck and moaned her body surging with pleasure..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 am

Jecht quickly but softly pushed his member against her, being careful to only push upwards into her clitoris to avoid entering her; to her this may have seemed like a mistake, but it was intentional, another way to tease her. He then redirected his member back to it's original position and with one violent thrust he entered her. He held nothing back, his entire member entering her with one aggressive thrust, most likely sending her into a world of pleasure; especially since he had been hung rather well.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

Adrianna Smiled and got aroused when he lifted her.. she loved it rough. she looked at him wondering why he stopped.." oh my God JECHT!!" she exclaimed wanting him so badly her mouth watered. her nailswent into his shoulders as sheher legs tightened around him. her body and mind begging for him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:15 am

Jecht let her remain in control for a good while, just relaxing and forgetting about everything. It felt nice, she was surprisingly tight for a sex god, almost like a virgin. Jecht eventually grew bored of being on the bottom though, it's not that she wasn't doing a good job, it's just he was more of the dominate type. Jecht would sit up with her on him, holding her up with ease. The two stood together as one, her legs wrapping around him, both his arms around her lower back; both of his hands would reach down and squeeze a separate cheek of her juicy ass. He would slightly lift her up, allowing the tip of his large member to press against her pussy, he would hold it there, but he wasn't going to enter her just yet. He was letting the anticipation get to her, waiting for her to want it even more, waiting for her to demand it from him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 am

Adrianna would make sure Adrianna wasnt forgotten. shekissed his lustfully, and licked down his body as she then deep throated him and he smooth hand moved over him. she quickly with her graceful body sat ontop of his and let out a moan of pleasure as she moved her flexible waist im alll the direction she knew would turn JEcht out. she lightly grabed his hands and placed them on her large breast as she moved her bosy the rhythym un predictable and every stroke of her body getting her wetter.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:38 am

Jecht would follow her, he might as well, there was no harm in it he guessed, it's not like she could kill him even if she wanted to. No one could, except him...Rache...No one could kill Jecht besides Rache, and no one could kill Rache besides Jecht. He fell into their kiss, returning it with great skill, he may not have been some sex god, but he knew what he was doing and could rock her world; but for now he would just lay back and let her run the show, perhaps he'd get into it later, but right now he just wanted to relax and get things off his mind. What better way to do that then to sit back and relax while a beautiful woman pleasured you; besides she was a sex god after all. Despite this, Jecht had been far from a selfish lover, he would make sure she would never forget this night.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 am

Adriana listened to him and she felt twisted. she could tel what he wanted to do, but she wasnt sure if she would get shot if she touched him, or even moved the wrong way. ina blank state of indecision. she forced herself to move towards Jecht. with her soft hand and sweet smell she lightly moved his face to looked at her. She could see that he'd been hurt badly in the pass and it really was a shame. because it effected his future. She sighed at what was hard to see before, but so easy to see now. Her and Jecht may not ever get serious with each other, but she couldnt help but feel for him. He was a strong man, but everyone need love. Now Adrianna had never been the mushy lovey dovey type she expressed her loved in different ways. She Cared about Jecht so far. Being hurt in her past as well. She would make the last couple hours she had with Jecht a time like he'd never had his entire life. she kissed his lips lightly and ran her finger ins to his wild har which she found attracive and moved her lips and toung in his mouth and grabbed his hands with hers.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:10 am

Jecht would look away from her, as he spoke coldly, his words were quiet, harsh and filled with hate. "It's... not important..." Jecht didn't want to talk about it, he would rather have just gone back to what they were doing earlier.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 am

Adrianna sighed a sigh of relief. she covered her face and rubbed her eyes. "Why would I hurt you? You've done nothing wrong to me. Has someone bothered you?" she asked wanting to know if Jecht wasin danger, she was confused, and really messed up.. the mood was fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 am

Jecht's finger got extremely close to the trigger, he even began to pull it, but his finger would leave the trigger and he would push the hammer back into place. His gun would lower back to his side, placing it on the coffee table in front of his couch. He didn't know if he could trust her, but she seemed to be telling the truth. He felt some what guilty for pulling a gun on her, especially during sex. He guessed he would have to find some way to make it up to her. He would simply answer her question in his deep voice. "Paranoia...It really gets to a man..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 am

Adrianna looked at Jecht. she was trying to stay calm but the gun was really creeping her the fuck out. "Who Is Rache?" she asked..."Im Adrianna Montiago, I dont know who the hell a Rache is. what the Hell?" she asked as she sat and looked at him. she looked at her watch, it had 9:40 on it. she shook her head and looked back to Jecht terrified, but not all cry me a river. she remainded still and her legs bobbed up and down in nervousness. "Can YOU tell me why you are pointing that gun at me?" she asked being extremely bothered by the sight of it.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 am

Jecht popped his neck to the right as he sat up, his gun still pointed at her. "Calm down..I'm not going to shoot you, as long as you give me the information I want...Tell me where Rache is...Why did he send you?" Jecht had still been convinced she was an agent for him, Jecht found every single person on this planet untrustworthy. He was extremely cynical, he wasn't about to believe that some beautiful woman would just randomly want to sleep with him, Jecht was a good looking guy, but no matter how good looking you are, that shit just doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 am

Adrianna looked at Jecht puzzled. the gun in er face bothered her like hell and she got off of him. "Who The Hell is Rache?" she asked totally confused, and afraid. she threw on her clothes and stayed calm only her mind freaking out as to why he was about to shoot her. she looked at him again drowned in awe, and confusion. she sat down to throw on her heels, and tied her hair up. WTF was going on.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 am

Jecht's eyes would roll to the back of his head, god damn it that felt great, and the way she spoke, the way she looked, that was just too sexy. But something about this still didn't sit right with him, he had had enough, he couldn't believe this was happening to him, out of paranoia he would draw his gun from a hidden compartment in his jacket. He would then point the gun at her, cocking it as it pointed towards her head. Jecht didn't know who or why this woman was doing this, but he couldn't help but feel like this was another attempt on his life. Too many previous situations had happened and ended up that way, he would always be on his toes, never letting any emotion no matter how powerful get in his way. "Just who are you? Who the hell sent you? Rache? I'll kill him..." His voice was deep, cold and angry. Rache had been his old best friend, they fought side by side for many years, growing close to each other...But then something came between them..And they had been mortal enemies ever since...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:27 am

Adrianna let a smiled cross her face as the vibrations stopped and she held onto his shoulder looking at him. she then kissed him and whispered playfully. "I can be what ever you want me to be." she said and smirked at him riding him with her naturally tight and fit body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**   Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night on Campus**InViTe OnLy**
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next