The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Sex Class Like No Other

Go down 
+8
Kairi.love
VivaLaCult
Ember_Fangs
The Vampire Boy
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Lanstrlen
Pretty.Little.Mistake
anttz111
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

A Sex Class Like No Other Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 am

Kairi sat in her desk, haveing being told to "Go to class." only problem.....there was no teacher!
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 am

((Stop posting, wait for the teacher))
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 am

Mel shrugged aimlessly.
"I have my moments." She replied. She wasn't, but she was going to pretend she was. Mel was a good pretender. She could hide pain very well.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 am

Kairi looked around nervously, no one she knew was in this class. Kairi sighed, she was horrible at makeing new friends. Kairi didnt like to be anti-social, but she was to shy to talk to any one. She would begin to doodle on a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:34 pm

"well move in when you like , its Daydremers dorm room , your name is on the door and as long as you dont steel my bed were all good. " she laughed softly , she tilted her head a little looking at Mel “Feeling any better form yesterday?” she asked softly her eyes glittering with her intensity of compassion .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Mel nodded and laughed.
"I can sleep anywhere, I can." She said, with a wave of her hand. She had relaxed somewhat since she first entered her class and she was now more at ease with the prescence behind her.
She smiled again and looked down at her hand, which was tracing circles on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 pm

She is looking up with a smile. “Yes it will best move in quick though and get a decent bed, “hope you don’t mind top bunks me and Hannah already called the bottom ones “she said with a soft chuckled within her words. She smiles warmly and lets her eyes fall to her knees which are resting up against the table .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Mel smiled and nodded. She was going to enjoy staying with Danni.
"It's going to be really nice staying with you. Thankyou for inviting me." Mel smiled as she spoke, actuely aware of Vladen's prescence behind her. She wasnt' sure whether the sudden heat in the room was just her or not.
Mel fought to keep her breathing regular. It was foolish to get worked over Vladen. He was just Vladen... Right?
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 pm

She nods and smiles” I already wrote your name on the door “ she twists a long strand of her fair hair around one of her fingers with a warm smile “ just got two other room mates, they seem really nice “ she stares into Mel’s eyes slightly exited .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Mel glanced somewhat nervously at Vladen before answering Dannielle.
With a small shrug, she nodded.
"Sure. Why not?" She murmured, keeping her head down and shuffling over to Dannielle. She sat beside her, scootching over to put her bag under her desk and rest her chin on her hand.
There was definately a drama here, but Mel couldn't care less. Turning to Dannielle, she smiled and whispered.
"Is it alright if I move in to your room tonight?" Mel's eyes darted around the room, hoping no one had heard her, and then settle on Dannielle, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 pm

She looked up as soon as Mel opened the door and beamed a smile at her she called softly but louder then her usual voice “ Mel!” she waved at her from across the room and gestured to the seat beside her “ wanna come sit down ?” she smiles in a friendly manner and relaxed again .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Mel wandered in, hey eyes on the map she held in front of her. At last, she had found the right place. Mel had been afraid everyone would stare at her, but no one seemed to pay her much attention.
Thank Holy Jesus. She thought to herself, as she slipped to the back of the class and sat down quietly. She hadn't noticed the drama until she sat, but her mind soon wandered as she spied Vladen sitting a little away from her. She quickly looked down, embaressed and shuffled in her bag for an object unknown to her. This was foolish. She shouldn't be embaressed.
Sitting up again, Mel looked straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with anyone there. She hadn't been looking forward to this class. This was the worst of the day.
Mel only hoped it would be over soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Vladen sit's at his desk, glancing around the people in the room with a broad smile. Watching the girl pout at the random guy with the phone he shakes his head softly and smiles.
He had heard this class was meant to be boring, and the try to teach him stuff he already knew..but his impression was begining to change. Smiling at the new girl as she enter's Vladen watches her at the window, resisting the urge to chuckle as she might think it rude. He had been wondering whether he should do the same while he waited for the teacher to continue the lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm

she blushes feeling stupid . She sighs softly and turns attention to the window .Her fingertips trace the pane of glass as she stares at the view drifting into a daydream her soft pink cheeks reterning to there usual pale.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 pm

(Danielle please capitalize your "i"s and end sentences with a full stop. Grammar.. Bleh seriously. ><Wink

Leah glanced up to catch James videoing her. She pouted and poked her bottom lip out slightly, looking oddly cute for her. She gave him the 'You use that as blackmail, I kill you' look and returned her attention to the wonderfully amusing scene which would unfold before her... She loved this class.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: looking for something to kill time   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 am

wonders down the hall looking around at the grand desighns, blinks my acid green eyes as i catch site of the name on a class room door , my full redlips erupt into a smirk , walks confidantly to the door and lets myself in , by this time i have managed to regain my composure and i look around the room and half smiles at anybody who catches my eye, wonders towards the widow seat and sits folding my legs upa nd leaning them against the table reajusting my skirt , leans back casually in the chair and places a red notebook on the table .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 am

Vladen chuckled softly, shaking his head at Jecht and making eye contact with Adrianna, with a gentle smile of reassurance. What on earth had happened there? he thought to himself..I walk into the class to some drama..Flaming light..I should have skipped this class..

Vladen smiles again before looking back to his notebook, unpeturbed by this sudden revalation
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 am

James would look at the man at the door. He hadn't met him yet, and by the looks of him he probably didn't. But then again.. lucky him, sex with a sex God. You probably can't beat that. Looking at Leah he would grin and record her giggle fit on his phone. Always good to have something to laugh at every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Leah watched Jecht standing by the door, raising a brow at him. That was odd. When he spoke, Leah was pretty sure that her jaw hit the floor. She simply stared for a moment before glancing between the two. The poor girl couldn't help it, she fell off her chair as a soft giggle escaped her lips. She couldn't stop laughing, sat on the floor in a fit of giggles. Her cheeks were bright red but she couldn't care in the slightest. She lifted her gaze to Adrianna, slowly calming herself down. She bit her lip, feeling another fit attempting to escape and pushed herself to her feet, sitting down again. Leah sat there, glancing around the classroom acting as if that had never happened. She couldn't believe it... Adrianna and Jecht? Embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Jecht had been strolling down the halls, looking for something to do, something to kill some time. A lit cigarette hung loosely between his lips, inhaling and exhaling a drag every now and then. He walked with both hands in his pockets, his head tilted down, his eyes closed and his posture poor. He was almost in a dream, just walking around to clear his mind. He just had a pretty wild, rough, and odd night with a girl he's never met before, her name was Adrianna...At least he thought it was...He couldn't remember all too well...He walked past a classroom, a rather rowdy class at that. He would open the door and stand in the door way, his back leaning against the doorway while his foot held the door open...He looked around the classroom, some familiar faces spread through out it. He had no idea why he was here, but he was, it was along the way so why not...He simply shrugged, letting some smoke come from his mouth...He would look up at the teacher he had relations with the other night, finding it funny that he had stumbled onto her class, and of all things it was sex ed...He couldn't help himself, he had to say it. "Sex ed huh? Hey teach', why don't ya show the girls that thing you showed me the other night?" He said with a soft chuckle, a sly smirk dragging across his face as he finished. He was probably being rude by interrupting her class, but that was his nature, he just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Leah ws still glaring at Adrianna, slightly calmer now. She looked back at Lukas, laughing lightly as she rolled her eyes. He wasn't going to be awake for a good ten minutes. "You missed Horril getting kicked you," she whispered, shaking her head. She prodded the stupidly massive sex ed. book on her desk and sighed.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 am

Lukas woke up from his nap, "What the hell happened?" he asked hoping to be caught on the situation. Lukas scratched his face and then his side, shoving his hand into his posckets when he was done.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am

Vladen fold's his timetable with a soft sigh, before slipping in the door and nodding to the teacher, before taking a seat at the back nearest the wall. glancing at those in the room Vladen menatlly sigh's catching sight of Horril, not having forgiven him for the poolside incident, glaning over the teacher he permit's himself a gentle smile and nod's in her direction, mouthing the words "Please excuse my lateness, i got lost.." before he busies himself with his notebook and pen
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:45 am

Loal nodded "I will not notify Alex myself,but I believe the art teacher may already have"

Horril slipped into the room with a glare at the Ogier and sat in a chair hugging his knee's,worry for Ember had set in all over again.He sighed,he was not intrested in what was going on,he didn't want to be here but the Ogier was right,it was better than being caught by Alex.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 am

Adrianna was a strong woman who didnt like trouble. "Make that a second warning." she said ad Let Horril back in still deciding that she had done enough talking to the students for the class either Horril read what was given as a lesson or failed for the day which would istantly take his grade from an a to a C-. She liked Horril, and she was considerate enough to know that someone he cared of was hurt. she understood that. She wasnt going to bother him for now. No one at this point needed to be picked with not even Adrianna herself.. she had wnough out of smart mouth children for one day.
Back to top Go down

A Sex Class Like No Other
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next