The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Sex Class Like No Other

Go down 
+8
Kairi.love
VivaLaCult
Ember_Fangs
The Vampire Boy
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Lanstrlen
Pretty.Little.Mistake
anttz111
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

"Sexual intercourse- a passion embrace between two HUMAN's in which there is the possibility to pass on a STD or make a woman pregnant, sex is also a common term which is shortened as not to say gender" he scowled,if she was asking what THEY knew about sex it may end up them teaching her,though he very much doubted it.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 am

Ms. Motiago walked into the room and the bell rang she smirked as she looked at the students. Noing already that Leah wouldnt be much of a problem and everyone here was quiet. thank God. she smirked. "Hey im Ms. Montiago and we all can start by me asking...what do you all knoe abot Sex?" she said and looked at all the students. Adriana was a hard person to dislike, simply because she didnt bother anyone she did her god and was over all a nice person. It'd take a asshole to find something mean about her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Leah was paying very little attention to those around her, thankfully all students had sat away from her. She drummed her fingers on her desk impatiently. Where the hell was the teacher? So far, this class seemed like a disappointment... What a pity. She hated waiting and so far, she disliked the other students in her class...
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Allisen walked into the room looking about. She sighed quietly before taking a seat in the middle-back. She took out her notebook and began writing. This would keep her busy until class started. She hoped the teacher would be cool. Ecspeacially in a class like this. She ran a hand through her hair and stopped. Her lips felt a bit dry. Allisen reached into the small bag she was carrying around and pulled out her lipstick. Devil Red- Her favorite shade. She applied some and went back to writing. Please let this be a good class, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Leah saw Horril enter, much to her disappointment. She sighed, placing her notebook down on the desk. If this class was going to be boring then at least she could write... or doodle. Anything to keep herself entertained. It wasn't as if she needed to learn anything, she took this class to have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:39 pm

He walked into the class room,slouched down in a chair about half way into the depth of the room,utting his feet on the desk leaning on the wall,either this would be a good class,or i twould be utterly awful.The teachers appearence was of no intrest to him at all as he sat waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Leah walked in to the room, not bothering to knock as the door was open. She was looking forward to this class, it should be entertaining. A small smirk played on her lips as she looked up, lifting her head to glance around the room. She wanted to be here early, to get the best seat... Also because she hated being in her dorm. She found her way to a desk at the back of the room in the corner, it was perfect. Leah had spotted the teacher at the top of the room, but she kept quiet. One look at the woman was enough, they were not going to get along. Leah leaned back in her chair, her bangs casting a shadow over her features as she waited...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Adrianna was standing in the ahll arguing with her brother Salem..

"Dri why wont you just leave me the freak alone?" Salem asked her and looked down to gaze at her

"Because in ou sister.it my Jobto stay on you.....do you think Mom would be happ to see you acting this way. Salem I swear you get in trouble One more time im going to ....GAH" she scolded getting really aggrivated with Her brother..

"Okay whatever, can i go into class now?" Salem as and looked at her still a little aggravated.

"Bye." she said snappy and pushed him though the door and went into teach her last class.
Back to top Go down

A Sex Class Like No Other
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6