The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Sex Class Like No Other

Go down 
+8
Kairi.love
VivaLaCult
Ember_Fangs
The Vampire Boy
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Lanstrlen
Pretty.Little.Mistake
anttz111
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 am

Ms. Montiago camezooming back into the class and looked around. "Leah!? Wheres Ember?!" she aske and looked confused..."Omg this is the worst day ever!" she said and sat by Lukas. "I guess we are going to just have to continue with class." she said and looked at Lukas.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 am

Lukas hadn't moved he was a fairly emotionless individual when it came to strangers, he laid his head down in boredom, "God, I am bored" he said under his breath as he placed his foot on the desk in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

He pressed his forehead lightly against Ember's as she slept,perhaps he should carry her to her dorm,no because curfew would mean he would have to leave he side,he couldn't do that,never again,he was going to be beside her when ever and all the time he could,he would change his timetable,anything for him to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am

Alexis didnt know what she had done she had jut followed orders from Mr. O'Heartly. she sighed and looked down at her sister and smiled then kissedher forehead. she was happy that everything as better. Lex looked at Horil and shook her head.."Its fine." she said and smirked at him she then wiped the tear from his face and was slowl calming down.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 am

He looked up at Alexis "T-Tell me she is gonna be fine? that she is going to be her normal self after this? please just tell me! I can't bear the thought this will have changed her,please just tell me!" tears of worry and joy that Ember had spoken and sounded less in pain,the tears streamed down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 am

He just sat there cradling her,his tears slowly stopping,she was fine he then whispered to her sleeping form "Alexis she .. did something I don't know what but well I am half vampire like you now,I am no longer the monster I was."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 am

Ember nodded slowly as she felt the tears on her face as they fell from Horrils eyes. She opened her eyes with an effor tnad brought her limp ahnd up to brush away the tears. Smiling sleeping she rested her hand on his cheek.
"Don't cry...I'm fine...I'll be fine," her voice got fainter as she bagan to drift into her sleep. Her hand slide from his face as her body grew limp as she slipped into a sleep, her cheek resting on his chest, her whole body curled into him happily. she smiled slightly in her sleep, her cheeks holding a pink tinge from the after effects of the fever but ti was facing fast, her temperature going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 am

"N-no you are not going to science" He craddled Ember,tears streaming down his cheeks,she could surely feel the change in his temprature,he was about the same temprature as her,his fangs were almost gone,his eyes bluey-grey and his face had colour,enough to convince people he was human.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am

Ember looked wasted - that was the easiest way to put it. Her head rolled to the side slightly as she thumbled for Horrils hand. Something in her felt better, more at peace. Her back still burned like shit but she was sure it would cool down...eventually. It was as if she was half ice half fire. She opened her eyes slowly.
"I feel like shit..." Emmy groaned. Her head was pounding and she just wanted to sleep now. She tried to reach into her pocket for her source of bloodly income and injected herself with it, her body falling limp in relief as her eyes closed again.
"Do I have to go to science?" she mumbled. She had no idea where she was or what had happened. Only that everyone seemed to be looking at her with an anxious gaze. All she remembered was the pain in her spine getting worse.Her chest rose and fell rhymically, slowing down. She would be okay in a day or two, especially after the medication blood. She'd just be out of it for a while while her body recoperated.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:04 am

HE knelt by the table watching Ember,nothing else,if he could of cried he would of,he was owrried sick about her,having retrieved his wrist befroe Alexis poured the liquid down Ember's throat,he twitched at what Alexis did,a strange sensation running though him,she had just .. turned him half vampire with that,his heart was beating faster,at the same pace as Ember's,but how had she done it,his skin began to colour slightly and warmth returned to his skin.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 am

Lex screamed at the pressure! "SHUT UP!!!" she screamed and poured the stuff down Embers mouth.. the problem she was having woulf be slved forever other than one side of her body feeling slightly warmer than the other. as a few seconds passed Ember's eyes started to go green, and everything seemed okay..

"WEll Is She Okay?" Mr, OHeartly asked and looked over at her as Lexi was closest to her. Lexi looked at the two and her heart dropped and picked up.. she smiled and she placed her had on horrils chest and her other on on Embers.. Lex smiled and her wing rose in the air and pink electricity that smelled of strawberried and cream danced all over thier bodies and the Horril and Ember's heart beat became the same rhythm....She had just put a Cupids Spell on them. They belonged together.. and if they were to break up....Alexis would have a raging heart burn for 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 am

He darted through the corridor's bursting into the roomgrabbing Embers wrist giving her his own,the good thing about being him was he still had some blood in his veins"Ember if you are so hungry,drink.please" he looked at Alexis pleadingly,she had to help her,so did the teacher,they just had to! "YOU HAVE TO HELP HER,PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 am

"Dude.. she's your girlfriend. Plus, she'll be fine with Lexi, and that isn't worth leaving the class over. If you want to go, then go, but I'm staying here." He would bite his lip and looking at Horril. Of course Horril was going to go, this was the love of his life they were talking about. He would look around the room as he lay his head down on the table, waiting for the teacher to return.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 am

Ember was in pain, she didn't want to be on her back it hurt to much, tears ran down her cheeks as her body began glowing a bright silver.
"Make it s-stop p-please," She cried, her body jerking again, another snap this time alot more painfull. It was like Embers spine was snapping in different places as other bones forced their way through. They were trhying to get through her shielded skin, it was trying to change her skin so it would accept whatever was happening. The pain was creeping up to her shoulders as she tried to open her eyes. Her vision was going blury now as she tried to get up. Her whole body was throwing her this was and that, she was thrashing around, her temperature highed than the moltern feel down her back. Ember screamed loudly, her nails digging intot he table as a chunk came off in her hand. She wanted blood, she needed blood. She could smell her own blood and she wanted it so bad. She brought her wrists to mouth and tried to bite it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 am

He whispered to James "are you comming to find them? or not?" He was worried witless about Ember,though perhpas Alexis had taken her to that O'riley or what ever teacher,if so Ember would be fine but,he had to know,he just had to. Getting up he headed for the door,to find them.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:37 am

Lexi held her closed as the winf in the sky hit her face her eyes acanned the perimeter a a whole mile she could se everything through the walls she looked for a bunch of potions luckily she knew how Oracle's bodies wrks so finding Mr. O'Heartly was easy.. she zoomed her Larhe shitw wing flapping and stretching ount straight behind her to glide Lexi zipped through another window and disrupted the class scaring the people and she ran out the door. and entered the Advanced potions class and set her sister ont he table. Mr. Oheartly came running over.." FOR THELOVE OF ST> NICHOLAS< AND ALL HIS LITTLE ELF WHORES!!!! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEDN HERE GIVE HER THIS AND IT'LL STOP ALL OF IIIITTTTTT! GAHHH!" he yelled startled but happy he was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 am

He leapt to his feet,then forced himself to sit back down,his thoughts rearing in hi shead,what was wrong with ember? was she gonna be ok? he didn't know what he would do if she wasn't gonna be ok. He looked at James with a 'lets get out of here and find where they are going' look,he had to absolutly HAD TO know if Ember was going to be ok,at that moment she was all that mattered to him.((hey I lapsed lol))

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 am

Ember felt like she was ona rollercoast but it just kept going and going and going and it wouldn't let her off. She was going to be sick if it didn't stop. Her whole body was jerking as whatever it was tried to break the frozen state. She was trying not to scream, she didn't know where she was or what was happening all she knew is that all down her back it felt like someone had pours moltern hot lava into her viens. She jerked violently again, her spin clicking horrbily as she coughed, trying to be sick, trying not to be sick but she needed to get rid of the acid in her mouth.
"L-lexi..." Ember groaned in pain again, her whole body jerking again. She couldn't feel anything anymore, just the fire in her back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am

He grumpily walked back into the lesson ushered by 7 other seniors and a guard,bloody survailance,pervs behind the camera's the lot,he stumped to his original chair,blanking everything out,noticing Ember was looking rather ill,he didn't think he could help her,so he just observed,ready to get her to the school nurse if worst came to worst.Wait he thought where'd she go?!?!
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 am

Lexi's eyes widened and she picked up her sister in fear. she then looked at James. "Hey babe." sh said quickly in fear her wings shot room her back and she lifted into the air zooming out out the window with great speed. Alexis had lived so ling without anyone in her life...she wasnt going to lose the one that meaned the mos to her. she flew quick and fast to Mr. O'Heartly's class she knew he would be able to help.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 am

James would just laugh occasionally at Horril's answers and him getting kicked into a lesson. That was definitely new, James was only used to getting kicked out. If he skived a lesson, there was no getting him back to it. Ember seemed to be having troubles but he knew that there was nothing to do. Looking at Leah and Lukas he knew that they would just want to talk to each other, and there was noone else her. Suddenly, his girlfriend had appeared in the room to comfort Ember and he was slightly pleased. Maybe his girlfriend was in this class too?
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 am

Ember didn't know it was if her body had a mind of its own at the moment. She was going hot cold hot cold hot cold over and over and over. She felt as if she was going to throw up and she was embaressed at being asked to be looked after. She tried to get to her feet but it was as if her body wasn't hers anymore. As soon as she stood up she swayed and collapsed. Her entire world was spinning and it felt as if someone had squeezed the acid out of her stomach. She didn't know if she had been sick but she felt it. It was like her body was trying to change, like it didn't like its frozen state anymore. Her hair clung to her forehead as she tried to get up; every aprt of her was weak. Why was she so weak? She was panicing now and her body didn't like this emotion. Ember doubled over in pain, uttering a cry of anguish. She didn't know what was happening. She wasn't thirsty, she didn't need blood. Her body was changing, something was trying to change the half frozne form of her vampire body and guess what? That half didn't like it. she groaned, trying to get up again. What the hell was happening. She was trying to fight it...well half of her was the other half was encouraging it, accepting it - making it a part of her and the two halfs her fighting against her. Fire and ice in one small body; she couldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:26 am

*Thanks for leaving me =] >=/ Makes Me LooK Bad*

Adrianna Was pissed..."That Bitch!" she mumbled furious at he asswhipe of a art teacher. Adrianna wasnt the one to piss off. She looked at Leah and Lukas. she then looked at Ember and frowned sadly. She both wanted to go and rip out the Art Teacher intestines, and go rip Horril's fangs from his mouth. She sighed and hopped off her desk. Horril was acting imatures, and childish in front of the girl it was obvious he liked, at the exact time she didnt need anymore Drama, he had already proven to be somewhat of a prick. Adrianna forgot about Horril he wasnt important anymore. She looked to her favorite Student. "Leah Can you please keep and eye on Ember while i run to the office?" she asked in her calm nature for someone to e so upset right now she was calm there was a student sick. she pulled off her heels and kept one just in case she had to fuck that Art teacher up out side. Adrianna waved at Lukas she thought he was cool, and nodded at Leah before her and her body jetted out of the room.

Out of no where Alexis came flying through the window of the class sensing her sister was sick. "Emberwhats wrong?" she looked up to Leah and Lukas peacefully and tried not to panic. "What happend?" she asked as her intellegent eyes read her twin's bodily functions.€
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 am

Emberes eyes darkened slightly as she kept her head down. This was going to be a bad class and she knew it. Maybe she'd sap back to weopandry or something like that. She frowned deeper as she looked at the mess her picture had become - exactly how she feeled. Ember's temperature was going funny again. She was getting hot and cold flushes and had take off her jumper and put it back on numerous times. She put a handon her forehead to try and get an accurate reading but it was as if every part of her body had a different temperature.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:30 am

Lukas shook his head, "I she on his period or something?" he asked the class as Horril ran away, he really hated that vampire, Lukas leaned back and brush away his hair, "I thik the class will be better without him" he said coming to his conclusion.
Back to top Go down

A Sex Class Like No Other
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next