The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Sex Class Like No Other

Go down 
+8
Kairi.love
VivaLaCult
Ember_Fangs
The Vampire Boy
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Lanstrlen
Pretty.Little.Mistake
anttz111
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 am

That really was it,he leapt over the table striding from the room,leaping out of a window and moving off to the thicket in the courtyard,out of survailance,at full speed. He wasn't staying there to listen through some stupid bitches take the piss speeches just because he had given a scientific explanation of hormones and faramones.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 am

Leah didn't want to upset Ember, that's why she had aimed the question at Horril. She planned to keep the discussion away from Ember as much as she could. A soft sigh escaped her as she looked down, feeling guilty know. She didn't know how she would stomach Horril if he would be around Ember all the time..
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:17 am

Ember winced, now she was in for it. She didn't want to be in the spot light here and with her past she didn't want to be labels as a girlfriend to someone just yet. She glanced at Leah and Lukas before hiding her face with her hair. This was going to be her most hated class - EVER. She slowly drawed on the paper, the think line showing how angry was was and how hard she was pressing. she slowly drawed how she was feeling. it was a scene of an angry sea, the sky was swirling around in a sort of hurricane way and there was a single boat with a girl in it being tossed around in the middle of it. thats how she felt. Confused and not know what to do in the middle of life which was the storm.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:10 am

Leah liked Ember, she was a good friend... But she hated Horril alot. She sighed, glancing around the classroom once more. It was quiet, much too quite. So she decided to break the ice in the typical Leah way.

"So Horril, tell us about all your 'sex' tips, since you have been reading up," she smirked, her gaze settled on the boy.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:03 am

Lukas laughed a little, Horril was pathetic in his eyes, "Look at the love birds, she is comforting his embarrassment" he said really quietly to himself, he scratched his cheek as he turned from the scene and closed his eyes to regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 am

He lightly took her hand "Don't be embaressed,you were my reason for taking this class Ember,I guessed I needed to learn what all my sister's already know because I met you." He whispered it into her ear,for her ears only. So he was one of the reasons she was in this class.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 am

Ember blushed and looked down at her hands. "I figured I should learn some stuff that my parent's couldn't tell me...esepcially now I've met you and I'm confused..." Ember blushed more and scribbled on her note book so she wouldn't have to make eye contact and blush more.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:55 am

Leah bit her lip, trying hard not to laugh but she couldn't stop the tiniest giggle escaping her lips. It was funny, the look on Horrils face was priceless. She glanced behind her at Lukas to see his reaction. She couldn't believe Horril got caught... God this class was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 am

He looked at Ember,his eyes now pitch black "That teacher was so lucky she caught me off guard,and managed to get me before I got up" His mood had just darkened by ten fold,h ereally was NOT a happy vampire.He was half tempted to drop the class. He whispered so only Ember could hear "So why all of a sudden are you in this class,you said it wasn't on your schedule orginianly?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:48 am

Lilly was nearly trappled by the man running down the corridoor at vampire speed. Her angelic nature allowed her to see in slow motion though so she easily stuck out one wing, the man running into it and crashing onto the floor as he done so. She had turned her wings into a firey waterfull that formed the shape of wings.
"and WHAT do you think you're doing kid?" Lilly was not in the best of moods. Athena was being a bitch to her and she was walking on thin ice. Lillys temper was close to snapping and pesky kid running down the corridoor wasn't improving her mood.
"You're ment to be in class Horril Windrush," She grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt and hurled him to his feet, dragging him back along the corridoor. She handed him 5 blood packs of deer blood to tide him over to the end of the class. She waited until he had finished devouring the blood before banging angrily on the door to the sex education room.
"Mrs I believe your missing one of your little sex toys," Lilly snapped, not a happy art teacher. She dragged the boy to the seat besdie Ember - her beign the only student she knew and knowing she was a good kid.
"Keep and eye on your kids Miss, if I catch him on survalience I'll let Alex have him," and with that she walked from the room, slamming the door behing her.

Ember blinked at her art teacher coming into the room and then storming out - she looked like a hurricane on her PMS week. She glanced to Horril and smiled faintly, slipping her drawings under her note book. "Are you okay?" she whispered softly. At least his eyes had lost their red streak.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:26 am

((to be honest,I don't care,I have my reasons.)) His eyes had gone blood red,it really was time to hunt before he ripped out someones throat,he moved down the corridor's like a blur toward the courtyard,and his way to food.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

Leah glared at Horril coldly, annoying her was not a good idea. "I wasn't speaking to you, Horril," she replied, her tone snappy. She looked back at Lukas, smiling at him gratefully. He was so sweet. She smirked at Horril, her soft grey eyes not seeming that innocent anymore. As the chair went for Lukas, she tried to keep her calm. Leah had very little self control... "Fucking bastard!" She spat, forgetting that there was a teacher in the room; though it was perfectly clear that Horril had started it.

Last edited by ღPretty.Little.Mistake♫ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Why the hell do my posts keep not showing? T.T)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

The chair stopped in mid air, a reflex of Lukas' when danger was around his mind acted on it's own, "Good ridance" he said as the chair floated back to it's position and Lukas leaned back in his chair.

(What makes you think you can leave class whenever you want, the security will catch you for skipping)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 am

Ember kept quiet, she didn't feel well at all. She looked paler than usual and her hair had lost its usual glossy glow and shine. Her cat like eyes were dull as she focused on her paper, doodling all over it. She didn't like people bad mouthing others in the class especially as Leah and Horril where her friends. She shaded in a circle and then another one, quickly sketching a picture of a couple holding hands, staring at the moon over the ocean then she drew another one of the pair side on to show the boy looking at the girl as the girls eyes where looking up to the sky. She doodled some raom lyrics over it slowly while shading it in accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 am

He looked at the chair beside him,at full vampire speed snapping the back off and launching it at Lukas "You try being one of us,pale face." He smirked as the speeding chair traveled faster than a human could react to and hit Lukas. He then strode from the class room,literaly through the door.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 am

A notebook from the back of the class flew and hit Horril in the back of the head, he wasn't expecting so he wouldn't have been able to dodge it, "Don't talk to her like that, bloodsucker" Lukas said as he smiled when the notebook hit him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 am

"Leah, I never said I knew everything,I gave the scientific explanation,and speak quitter if you don't want me to hear" He smirked,scowling. He knew no matter how quiet she spoke,at this distance he would hear her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 am

Lukas let out a chuckle, "Yeah right" he said scoffing at Horril and leaning back in his seat, he kept biting his lip and looked at the teacher, she was way to good looking to be a sex ed teacher.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 am

Leah smiled, turning her head slightly to look at him. She was leaning back in her chair against his desk, seeming amused. "Nothing much," she whispered quietly. "Horril thinks he knows everything about sex." She laughed slightly, keeping an eye on the teacher.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 am

Lukas walked into the class late as usual, he walked up to the chair behind Leah's, "What did I miss?" he whispered to her as he took his seat, and pushed his hair away with his powers and bit lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:39 am

Leah smiled over at Ember, slightly worried that the girl seemed sick. Horril was annoying her though he was entertaining too. "Miss? It's a bit hard for or us to know what we want until we have been in at least one steady relationship for a good while," she stated, her subtle Irish accent showing through.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:31 am

He looked at Ember,shock in his eyes,was she thinking that deeply that she was mentioning boy friends,words he had never heard her mention before were being said now,here in this class.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 am

Ember bit her lip slightly when her teacher mentioned anger and love. She fiddled with her hair slowly, trying to word her sentance right so she didn't get the wrong idea. Ember nodded, yes children - she did want them.
"But...you shouldn't do it really if you're not committed to the person...it's ment to be special right? If you just loose your viginity to some...idiot down your local pub to get back at your boyfriend or something...even if it is in anger...thats still wrong - right?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 am

He looked at the teacher,sex eautiful ? maybe she was right,he didn't really know anything about relationships as he had always driven everyine away from him,sex, something he would only think of doing in a stable relationship with a girl he loved dearly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 am

Adrainna smiled happily when she saw Ember she seemed so innocent. Adrainna smiled. "Sex is a beautiful thing, good for make ups, fun, realeasing anger, showing someone how much you love them, but the most beautiful thing about sex is it gives life." she said and smiled she oved kids but they werent for her.. she could never see hersefl with kids.
Back to top Go down

A Sex Class Like No Other
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next