The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Sex Class Like No Other

Go down 
+8
Kairi.love
VivaLaCult
Ember_Fangs
The Vampire Boy
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Lanstrlen
Pretty.Little.Mistake
anttz111
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 am

He looked at Ember,h eknew she wanted to settle down and have kids but .. well i twas still a shock to him to hear it from her,so he just stayed quiet,he was not going to upset or embaress her further,he leaned back in his chair letting his naturaly grey hair cover his face.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 am

"Yes." Ember had spoken loud and clear without even thinking. She cursed herself silently when she had realised she had spoken out and blushed slightly. The upset in her eyes was turning to embaresment slowly. Maybe it was a bad idea to be in this class.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 am

He was off in a world of his own thoughts,his face pained with the thought that he had upset Ember. He looked up suddenly at the teacher's question and shrugged,he really didn't know wat he wanted in the future,he never did.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 am

*omg*

adrianna looked at Ember as she entered. today was a rather nice day sofar, and she hated seing others down. she couldnt dtop class to see what was wrong but she wouldfor surely seeif she could help after the bell rang. she looked at Horril and his expression.. she saw it all.. and shook her head and looked over to James. she then looked around the class ans asked another question. "Does anyone here one day wsh to have kids?" she aske and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 am

He looked at Ember in shock,was it his fault she looked so sad? as if she was fighting herself? he thought it must be,and he had not known she was in this lesson,he wondered why,he originaly had taken this lesson to dose around.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 am

the reason Adrianna kept asking because he hadnt gave the straight up answer this wasnt a science class, and here answers werew more than horomones, and just finding a scientific explanation to everything. she smirked at Horil seeing he was getting a bit bothered. My explanations besides you true staements, is That some young men, are so enveloped in girls, besides "horomones" young men ten to think only of then selves rather than the opposite sex..." she said and smirked stating the truth. No not all men where that way...as young men..they usually thought ..why get so serious.. im young..therefore causing the mind to think first of sex rather than a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 am

Ember knocked on the door softly and walked in. She was dressed right as usual but her eyes held a sadness and it looked as if she was fighting a battle inside of her. She had spoken to the headmistress about moving her class at last minute due to her past and she had said she would talk to the teacher. She walked in quietly and rubbed her eyes. She didn't feel well at all, inside or out.
"Sorry I'm late Miss...you have the reason..." Ember just nodded and sat down on her own. She didn't bother getting her notebook out or anything she just needed to understand all these emotions inside of her. She was kind of embaressed about it but she didn't care anymore, she needed to know so she could move on. It was her fathers fault she was like this and she refused to let him have any trace on her life. If she took this class maybe she might begin to understand her emotions a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am

"Why don't we hear your veiws on it Miss." he said that sharply,he was really in no mood he knew he had given the accepted scientific reason,hormones and faramones. Yet this woman kept pushing and pushing where he could give no more answers as his only thoughts were about his family and his thirst,he rarely thought of sex.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 am

"okay some women like to dress nicely and wearthing that men just find attractive.that still doesnt explain whySex is the only thing men think about." she said and crossed her legs wearing a nice pencil skirt, and a ruffle blouse that had little clevage. She smiled a t the class conversing about sex made it easier to loosen up and loose the iffy feeling you get when you talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:26 am

"Another factor to blame is intemacy,a woman may be in a relationship with a man and intice him by the way she dresses and the like,this sometimes causes hormone levels to rise along with another part of the male anatomy"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 am

Adrianna chuckled. and looked at Horril.."Yes true but as people with minds there are many other thing that go in our lives...especially withthe opposite sex. I find very sickening, and horomones are not neccesarily to blame.. you have full control over your intentions, and the decisions you make. and i;d have to agree with Leah." she said and smirked. Adrianna started to feel bad for anybos in this class. but it was funny.. she was enjoying all of her students.. they were all cooperative and open minded.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 am

Leah snickered, leaning her chair back against the desk behind. SHe knew she would like this class. "Because they are horny little bastards," she muttered to herself, possibly loud enough for some one else to hear. The thought made her laugh but she held it back, looking over at Horril as she waited for his explination. This should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:04 am

He shrugged "The standard teenae boys hormone and faramone levels are at their peek in his life during puberty,some teenage boys have ways of almost controling the hormones like most vampires as they mature in mind quicker than humans.Once puberty passes the hormone and faramone levels lower slightly until intimate contact with a woman begins,then for upto an hour the levels peek beyond that they reach during purberty."

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 am

Horril hadnt pushed Adrianna away.. she knew Vampires like the back of her hand, she knew how cocky they were, and how highly they thought of themselves... well most of them anyway. to here thats just hoe some of them are whos the strongest, whos the fastest.

Adrianna smirked and loked at James in the back of the class room she sat ontop of her desk and nodded her head when he said that. "Oh my goodness thats so true. Im glad you said that. as adults and when you all get to the age to become sexually active. relationships wether you believe it or not have to have sex. In General its important.. but Like James said it depended on the hieght of the relationship.

She Then smiled when Leah spoke. "And I was waiting for someone to say that." she said and smiled at Leah. she then looked over to Horril who seemingly had the answer for everything. "Leah theres seems to be absolutely right. Horril can you explain to me 'why' all teenage boys only think of sex?" she asked and looked at James next he would surely have his chance to answer the same question.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 am

Leah just stared at Horril with a mild expression of disbelief, was he serious? She found it amusing that the swot was trying to act all cool... He didn't seem like he'd be a 'stud' in bed. She simply shook her head and watched, a small smirk playing on her lips. Leah hadn't had sex before, she had come close a few times when she was drunk but that was it. It's not like she needed to learn much, she knew most of it from friends or just those little bits of information you pick up. If she had sex previously, she still wouldn't boast about it during this class. Leah wasn't like that... But she didn't want to stay quiet, she found this far too entertaining. "James is right, for most teenage guys that's all they want from a girl," she stated, refferring to guys in general.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 am

"It's the height of a relationship. The last stage of the physical contact. Usually, without at least occasional sex, a relationship will fail." James had said from the back of the classroom. He had been observing life, and the classroom, and this was all he could think of to say.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:46 am

He smirked,he had deffinatly mastered pushing people away from him,of course it was for their own safety,he had a little margain of control and when he lost it he was stronger and faster than most vampires,he deffinetly was the perfect preditor.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:44 am

Adrianna shook her head. she had had been intimate with a vampire who had imense strength... Vampires were nothing new To her there really wasnt much a difference from a human. well to her. she looed at Horril and chuckled.."Confidence is cute and essential to having Sex...but being cocky is just a turn off." she said and looked at him witha smirk. She then looked to Leah and smiled.. she liked her. She knew could tell she didnt like being bothered, and didnt talk. so she didnt bother her for now. listening would be okay for her until heclass became more serious.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 am

"You think we ain't dangerous? I'd like to see you survive a night with me " He smirked,he didn't want her to but it would be good to teach her just how dangerous he was.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:35 am

Adrianna tried not to laugh Horil was funny. "Vampire's arent that Dangerous... i assure you." she said and looked around the class to see James, and his expression. this was a free clas to talk abotsex and be comfortable. not that Leah looked like the chit chat type but when it came to sex, there wasnt really much to teach. yes there are things about sex that you have to to be sure no one gets hurt. But this class was different very different
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 am

James would raise his eyebrows at the teacher. He couldn't quite believe that she had asked that. Ok, so he had been close a couple of times at parties, but even he had never gone the full way. He looked around the room, at Leah who just wasn't a slut, Horril the swot, and the girl he didn't know. Hmm... maybe she had? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 am

"Oh yes and also during sex a woman lubricates,in other words cums while a man ejaculates,the common phrases for that are filler,jizz,spammed,cum and I won't fill your hole miss" He didn't know why he was makign all these puns,it just seemed right to take the piss. " I certainly haven't miss,if you hadn't noticed I'm a cold hearted killer,I am a vampire. See a vampire having a screw ball would deffinetly end up killing the lass he was pounding" he smirked
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 am

Adrianna smirked at him. "Horril you right, but there are more to Sex...much much more. Has anyone in here had sexual intercourse?" she asked hoping none of them were really ashamed of it... for it was no need. Im this class you wouldnt neccesarily learn about bodily parts but how to do it and make it an enjoyment to both parties.. No not vague and engrossing but educational....but SEx none the less.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: A sex class like no other.   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 am

Leah barely batted an eyelid as the teacher walked in, she simply sat back in her chair and waited for the fun to begin. She looked over at Horril as he explained, biting down on her lip as she tried her best not to laugh. He sounded like a swot... Who knew you could have swats in sex ed? She had quite a few witty answers in store for this subject...

Last edited by ღPretty.Little.Mistake♫ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: A Sex Class Like No Other   A Sex Class Like No Other - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 am

James would walk into the classroom, walk straight to the back and sit down, not acknowledging anyone. He only picked this class to fill up his timetable, and he knew that he probably wouldn't enjoy it. Chewing on the end of his pen he looked up at the teacher.
Back to top Go down

A Sex Class Like No Other
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next