The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling((Invite only))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:39 am

He moved closer to her kissing her once more,he felt complete when ever he was close,even more so when their lips touched,he felt like .. the hole loosing his mother had created was being filled by Ember,like he had needed to love a woman to fill that void.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 am

Ember nodded slowly, leaning into his hand as she smiled happily, her eyes half closing. Her sister would be here soon probably and her and James would be busy. They were meant to be going on that double date sometime soon - she grimanced as to what bright ideas Luci had thought up. She bit her lip and looked up at him.
"They just listen to romours to much...count to 10 and calm down when you feel angry..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 am

He slid his finger from her chin his hand on her cheek "I .. do feel .. a strong connection to you, I mean even hearing people talking shit about you makes me want to rip apart the stupid little juniors, ... I am getting really protective over you"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 am

Ember nodded; it was so much better than running off but now she was even more confused. The current still ran between then where his fingers still clasped her chin inbetween them. He could easily snap the bone but it was the feeling he hadn't which made Ember feel so much more safe. He wasn't going to hurt her, he was being gentle with her - carefull with her. She smiled.
"Alot better."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 am

He smiled softly,realising she had kissed back "Much better than running off or not?" He smiled softly,curious as to what her answer would be. He was seriously inexperienced with dealing with such a close friendship with Ember,or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 am

Ember blushed and found herself kissing back. She had never properly kissed but it just seemed to come...naturally. she guessed that was her Cupid gene...man this was going to be confusing. She didn't know anything about love and she was part cupid - if not full cupid.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:20 am

"Well... part of me is glad you were sent to earth,other wise I would never of had the pleasure to look upon your beauty." He decided it was his turn to get even with her so he gently kissed her "Now we're even" he smiled " and no running off either".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 am

Embers eyes widened as he took her chin inbetween his fingers. She stayed very still, her heartbeat increasing as she looked him in the eyes, nodding slightly.
"Our mother sent me to earth so there was at least one cupid alive..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 am

He gently lifted her face by the chin "Well I am glad I am not the only one who ran away from my problem.So I was right about Alexis being your twin then Ember?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:02 am

"I got confused...I didn't know what to do after I did and I did what I always do...I ran away from the problem..." She blushed and looked back down. She enjoyed his touch, it sent currents through her like no other could. "I needed to talk to my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 am

He smiled placing his other hand on her cheek for a moment the letting it drop back to his side "So erm ... why did you kiss me then run off I mean you startled me .. and made me feel like I'd hurt you when you ran off."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 am

"I'm so sorry...sshh...Im fine honestly, I do trust you I just over reacted." Ember smiled slightly and took his hand in her gently. "I'm fine honestly."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 am

He touched her hand "Ember,I am seriously worried I hurt you or scared you or .. just anything that would make you untrusting or .. upset with me would .. make he feel like .. I had seriously hurt you,I don't know that I'll do if I have hurt you Ember!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 am

Ember looked up slowly at Horril and smiled. "It's fine...I've spoken to Lexi since then...she explained things, I feel better but I just don't feel well..." ember rubbed her eyes slowly and looked at the water. Her temperature was going weird as she leaned against him slowly. She gazed at the water thoughtfully, maybe she would go in for a while. She yawned slightly.
"Sorry for running off.. I was just so confued..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 am

HE dropped down from a tre landing beside ember,crouched "Hey,are you ok? I mean I was an idiot yesterday and .. well I feel like I upset you.." He sighed and slipped to a sitting position looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 am

Ember walked to the pool slowly, dragging her feet and her bag, not caring. She had her eyes on the ground as she slowly went over what her and Lexi had been talking about the previous night. She didn't even notice when her bag got caught, she just tugged it a bit harder then kept walking, abandoning it by the pool side. She was worried about Lissi and Shrui was well, they didn't seem to be the right couple to her. Hey, maybe Ember was picking up some of this couple stuff Lexi had been on about. She managed a small smile at that thought as she turned her gaze to the pool. She didn't feel like swimming...and that hurt. She had never turned down a swim before but she just couldn't put her heart and soul into it. She spread her towel out and sat down in her swim outfit for today:
Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 Adriana-Lima-boc-lua-trong-bikini-1
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 am

"I caught a glimps of her earlier, though no doubt she has gone to speak to Ember .. I caused quite a stir in Ember's eyes because I admitted I liked her and well yeah, so I suspect Ember is gonna be asking her questions" He shrugged,he did feel guilty,to an extent.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 am

James would walk towards Horril in a simple black short sleeved shirt and worn jeans, looking up at him. "Hey dude, have you seen Alexis anywhere? I've been missing her loads."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Horril yawned,awaiting the others,he wondered where they were and wether they were gonna join him in the small thicket of tree's,looking over the crowded pool,at least here it was peaceful and he wasn't being crowded by Junior's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling((Invite only))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2