The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 am

Alex looked back at her, her sadness becoming more apparent to him.
"Hey, Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 am

Lani looked ast him and smirked. "Dont be its okay... the less friends you have the less problems you have." she said and smirked. she sighed and looked at her empty plate she was really hungry... now she was geting sleepy. she hated going to that Dorm alone. Her roomates had friends and they had always snuc out and she was there alone writing music and sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:07 am

Alex frowned at this, sensing she was unhappy.
"Awww. I'm sorry to hear that....."
Alex, still frowning ate more.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:01 am

Lani smiled at Alex.. "Me havig a party, that would never happen." she said and and smirked .."i Have no friends. You and Jecht are the only people around here that i actually really talk to." she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 am

"Your welcome. And if you're having a party, can I come?'
Alex smiled at her hopefully, taking another bite of food.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:37 am

"Thanks!" Lani said and smirked "Im 17 my birth day is in a 3 more days though." she said and smirked. as she bit somemore o her food happily as she looked at Alex eat, which sh liked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 am

"Umm, I'm 16. How bout you?By the way, this food is great!"
Alex smiled at her, but kept on eating.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:05 am

"So how old are you?" Lani asked and smirked at him peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:36 am

Alex chuckled.
"Okay, Okay. I wont do that...."
Alex smiled and kept eating.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 am

LeiLani shook her head and laughe,d "Im okay!! " she said and smiled as she looked at him and started eating again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 am

Alex smiled and finished chewing.
"I told you I could do a lot of weird shit. This isnt it, either... I can un hinge my jaw, too. If you wanna see it, I can show you...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 am

Lei'Lani jumped when she saw the tounge and she smiled."That was wicked!" she said and smiled obviously finding what he did entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Alex chuckles taking a large piece of chicken with his fork. He held it arms' length away from his mouth and smiled, devilshly. His snake like toungue came out of his mouth and wrapped around the fork pulling it back to his mouth, eating the chicken.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Lani looked at him with kind eyes.."Sure" she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Alex chuckled at her.
"Oh. Thanks! I agree, we should hang out more..."
Alex went to start eating but stopped.
"Hey....Ya wanna see one of the other weird things i can do?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

"I think me and youshould hang out more...psych. It means Dinner is complete." she said and smirked at him..."But i believe we should hang more." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Alex looked at her, confused.
"What did you say?"
He looked down at the food. It looked delicous to him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Lei'Lani walked from the stove and food levitated around her she walked in and sat down her brown eyes twirling like a whirlpool everything with out her even moving was placed on the table plates, a fork and spoon and she sat down smilin at Alex as everything moved on its on and was set. "Aina ahiahi ole piha pono" she said and smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Alex could just barely see her cooking the food, but he could hear it.Keokolo and Ikaika even tried to look and see...if they can see, actually.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

She took out a pineapples, chicken breast, dirty rice, and seasoned collard greens. everything lifted in teh air and she cut the pinapple and began cooking adding seasons to the chicken letting it marinate.. she then began to saute the pineapples withthe chicken with the tropical seasons and cooked the greens as well withthe rice.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 am

Alex blushed at the kiss and the tentacles released her. He took a near by seat, smiling as she went to cook. He smiled, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

Lani laughed a bit and squeezed his hand. She walked towards the cafe and went into the kitchen. they werent suppose to be here ut she knew Alex would mind. she ordered the Tentacles to let er go and and she kised Alex's cheek before going in the back fridge where she hid the reallly good food. it was a old freezer everyone though was broke but she fixed it and stored her things there witha lock.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 am

"Umm, yeah if you're good with cooking for me. And if I can get these guys to let go for two seconds!"
Alex chuckled at his tentacles. They REALLY seemed to like her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 am

the two tentacles were almost cute.. she was almost expecting Keokolo to bark or attack the other tentacles for touching her.. that was enough for her now the two she liked the most were fine. she smiled at Alex.. "Wel you want me to cook you something?" she asked remembering that she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 am

"Yeah! They must really like you..."
Keokolo remained on her arm, but Ikaika still remained on her leg, and several seemed to wanna join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next