The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 am

Kyumi looked about, then back to Horril. Thinking about something to say. Kyumi kept held of her bag tightly, keeping it in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:35 am

He looekd fore Mike and Alexis,wondering what they had gotten up to,as they were always upto something weird or they were snogging or something,he laughed at the thought,they were probably in a bush making out!
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 am

Kyumi's ears were flicked back at this point, her tail flicking at the end. She was confused by what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

He shook his head,she reminded him so much of his youngest cousin,she was always stuttering then barking and balking then stuttering again,he didn't understand women let alone the shy ones.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 am

Kyumi frowns, knowing that hes right, but it's in her nature to be shy. Once she gets to know him more, she'll be fine. As such. " i know " She stopped the stutter to make that sentance..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:12 am

He sighed "Kyumi there is no need to stutter,be shy or be scared,just a moment ago your voice was firm and confident now it is almost silent and shy.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

" o-oh. ok. " Kyumi blinked blankly, not sure if he was asking that in a good way or not. " Y-yeah " She spoke shyly again, trying to rid herself of her stutter though.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:00 am

He blinked "No I just said neither of us had a need to worry,are you ok Kyumi?"He frowned,that wasn't what any normal shy girl would say,she had certainly put him off guard.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

Kyumi blinked, confused and thinking about Horrils actions earlier. " Y-Your telling me to calm? " Feeling like she said that in an offensive way she falls silent abit, just for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 am

"Well Kyumi,as you probably noticed Ember is up and about again,though she still has wobbley leg moments,so we have no need really to worry abou ther ok?" he smiled,Kyumi was alright,shy but cool.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 am

Kyumi nodded, slowly walking over with the same bag in her hand. " T-Thank you. " She said, liking him, hoping her was her friend now atleast. Kyumi wasn't really sure what to talk about, so she hoped he had a subject..

Last edited by .Kyumi. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Horril is female? XD)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 am

"Hey Kyumi,come on over,we can speak for a little while while James and Alexis sort themselves out " He smiled,this girl he remembered nto because she was in your face but because sh ewas so shy she had a stutter,he didn't quite understand it but that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am

Kyumi slips herself form behind a tree, smiling. " Hello Horril. " She said, only met him once or twice before, not knowing if he will remember her name or not. Kyumi waved to Ember also. " Hey " she said again, shyly though. She deceided to stay stood where she was for the moment, until she was invited over..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

He threw a random peanut at James,it hit him between the eyes "Oh hush up" he laughed putting his arm around Ember,now if James threw anything and it even came close to hitting Ember he would have an excuse to pummel James into the pool,he laughed to himself at the thought.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am

He would look back at Horril. "Yes, because we like to play musical statues. Sorry man, but that's just you still playing that.. Me and Alexis are just relaxing." He would smile lightly, slightly sarcastically as he then turned back to Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 pm

((Awesome)) He smiled sneakily taking the bag off her "I'll carry the bag if you want,you are still meant to be being careful" he kissed her lightly then looked at the other two "what is this musical statue's?" they hadn't maved an inch.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

((including whats happened in other topics XD))
Ember smiled and stood up, picking up one of the bags with ease.
"Hello Mr."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 pm

He walked up behind Ember on soft feet "Booo" He had whispered it quietly,he still was unsure how she would reac to him surprising her so he thought quiet was best (Would from where we left off incorperate everything else that has happened in other topics? liek the fact Horril is half vampire and Embers boyfriend officialy? lol))
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 pm

((~carrying on from where we left off in the other crowded place~))

Ember helped Lexi pack up all the stuff, preparing herself for the double date. She was still nervous but being with her twin sister - she was sure it would be okay. Her and James were friends now so there wouldn't be a problem; well, only if they started having a snogging contest. They had agreed on watching a film in one of the spare dorms that no-one was using where it would be quiet and no-one would interupt the four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6