The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 am

Ember shook her head laughing softly as she set it down - she'd go easy on it - for him. She looked to James and Lexi who had seemed to both wonder off to the kitchen.
"Come on guys!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 am

He put his arms around her waist" maybe I am not so sure though,I have seen people waste away through addiction,anti-social behaviour and the like."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 am

Embers eyes lit up as she hugged him tightly, slipping into his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him.
"you know...you should try this stuff," she offered him the bottle where she had just took a sip herself.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 am

He sighed,relenting and handing Ember a bottle of mixer vodka(WKD that sort of thing) "Fine you can have some,but only because I hate it when you are being defiant and stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 am

Ember was not in a good mood now as she glared at the water.
"Why the hell did jesus turn wine to water? why not give them the wine!?" Ember muttered to herself, putting the glass of water on the floor untouched in difiance.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 am

He guided Ember back to her seat,handing her a glass of water"You are staying pu tEmber,and no alcohol the nurse said" He half scowled half smiled.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 am

Ember rolled her eyes slightly, giggling as she paused the film, waiting for the guys to get ready. She got up to get a drink without thinking. Her legs trembled slightly as she got up and she waited before walking. She was thirsty and the nurse had said to drink alot of water and other fluids - maybe not the vodka for now but maybe just a tiny bottle...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 am

He crouched working out how to get the film going,so he put the DVD in and then looked at it,slightly bemused as suddenly the film started,he leaped back to Ember.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:51 am

James would walk to a beanbag, and put another one by it and sit down, still holding Alexis' hand. Smiling up at her he would ask "Care for a seat? And I don't mind Ember.. anything decent really." Looking back at Ember when he said that. This place was pretty cool, and he would go and get a drink for him and Alexis when Ember or Horril was setting the film up. He didn't know if she drank, but hey, maybe it was worth the risk of coming back with a couple of vodkas or something else.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 am

He warily eyed the T.V,the contraption still made him uneasy.He realised Ember was lounging around,obviously the T.v was harmless so h eleaned back elbow against the wall watching her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 am

She whinned, kissing back slightly as she gave up and flopped intot he cushions, waiting for her sister and her boyfriend to make themselves comfortable and pick a film. She wondered what types of film Horril would like seeing as though he hadn't seen a TV in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 am

"but nothing Ember,you are not well and the nurse told me you had to rest" He kissed her as she pouted mummbling about ho wbeautiful she was into the kiss,he wasn't about to let her overwork herself.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

ember pouted, her scarlet lips pressing out in an attractive look as she sighed, her body falling limp slightly as she gavein, knowing she wasn't going to win. She didn't like this - they were her guests. She grumbled slightly and folded her arms over her chest.
"But..." Ember began.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am

He once again sat Ember back down with a light glare at the remote "Ember,you need to rest.That is final" He knew she would not take kindly to being ordered to rest,but he did it because he loved her and wanted her back to full health as soon as possible,he sat beside her and arms around her waist whispering"You are staying put."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 am

Ember frowned, she didn't like this feel of being useless but as soon as he laid her on the cushions she felt like she was going to fall asleep. She blinked and looked up at Horril, laughing as she took the remote from him, turning down the volume.
"Thats the on button," Ember couldn't help but laugh as she stood up slowly, taking his hands to steady herself. "What film guys?" she pressed another button, a window sliding back to reveal a wide selection of DVD's.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 am

He frowned picking Ember up away from the drinks and sitting her down "Ember,you need to sit down.If james and alexis want drinks I am sure they can get it themselves." He pressed the power button on the remote by accident and jumped half a foot in the air as it came on "what the..?!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 am

Ember smiled and handed Horril the remote. It was large, she would give him that so if he couldn't work it just yet she would give him credit. Most of the buttons where labelled so she was sure he would get on with it for a while; anyway they were her guests so she would be controlling the Tv and setting things up. She slipped from Horril's arms and shakily walked to the sounted bit.
"Drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 am

He blinked,speechless then slowly pipped up pointing at the T.V "So is that like the T.V? If that is ho wall T.V's are I am so buying on ewhen I get home" He had no idea to work it,only a minor issue.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 am

Ember was exhausted already and she just wanted to lay around so the movie idea seemed perfect. She smiled softly when he kissed her, resting her head on his shoulder she yawned softly. She had already got some junior boys to sort out the place. Ember guided them around to a kind of garage but it was all done up and painted. She yawned lightly, it had been an old shed but she had helped do it all up and paid for the furnishings and stuff - this was going to be the place where they could hang out without causing trouble and having to sneak around teachers about going in each others dorms.
Inside was two rooms: Kitchen/ play room which consisted of pool tables and foosball tables with arcade games and other bits and peices you would expect to find at the pub or in a youth club - more for the juniors and for any pekish people. The other roomw as strictly seniors only and Ember had the only key for the moment. She slipped it out from her jean pocket and unlocked the door, pushing it open to show a brilliant cinema room witha wide screen TV and bean bags and cushiosn thrown everywhere for people to sit up or lay down: basically make themselves as comfy as possible. There was a bar there with alchole and other foods with a fire exit for where the smokers could go without being caught by survalience. The room had a surround sound and the latest Tv was loaded onto the wall. It looked like a proper home cinema.
"This okay for you lot?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 am

He lightly kissed Ember's cheek,switching her hand into his other hand and putting the now unocupied arm around her shoulders to support her,he knew his job,he also knew love would of driven him to care for her like this anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:38 am

Walking behind Ember and Horril with his arm around Alexis' waist he would smile and kiss her cheek. Her and Ember really did look very similar, he was glad that they had found each other. "You ok Lexi?" He would smile as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 am

"Well Kyumi,we'll see you later" intertwinning his fingers with Ember's he lowered his head to Kyumi,then began walking,guiding Ember,watching her carefuly,he raised her hand to his lips kissing her knuckles as they walked,watching her carefuly,watching her to see if she was going to falter in step,or any sign that he needed to support her more.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 am

James would walk to Horril and Ember, holding Alexis' hand. They were ready to go. "Ok, ready." He smiled and then looked at the girl by them. She was small and seemed.. shy.. and timid. Looking back at Horril he would smile.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 am

Lex looked at James and smiled... She had her bag and waited for him to go where they were going to go.. she felt like laying around... she was kind of tired.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 am

He shook his head laughing,any bets they were off snogging somewhere,in public with people around! he doubted he and Ember would go snogging in public till they couldn't breath,it didn't seem like something Ember would do and he certainly didn't like the idea,such affection should be given in a more private place was what his father had told him,but then his father disobeyed that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next