The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 am

Ember nodded slowly. She didn't know Vladen well but Horril trusted him so she guessed she'd be okay with him going with him. She ran a hand thorugh her hair slowly.
"Okay..." she began then stopped. She didn't have anything to say and good luck sounded...idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 am

"I am here with you for a while,I will only leave when it is necessary,and when that happens I will call Vladen,since he is the strongest man I could find to pin me during .. it!"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 am

Ember winced again and nodded, sitting up slowly, a hand on her stomach. She kept quiet and turned her attention back to the TV, her thoughts running around her mind quietly as she looked blankly at the screen. What could she say to him at that point?
"Okay...be safe," she said softly, glancing to him and smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 am

"I'll probably have to spend a night away from you Ember,just to re-establish myself and .. if my theory is true I will also need to .. undergo the final stage."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 am

It wasn't that Ember was worried about as she sighed softly and kissed back gently. She was worried about his saftey and how this was going to hurt him. She bit her lip and forced a smiled.
"I'll always love you to."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 am

"Ember,there is no need to worry at all,I can see you are worrying,I am still yours,no matter what changes I under go. Wether I become a mongrel werewolf next or a bat (bad pun ) I am still yours forever" He kissed her passionetly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 am

Ember blinked slowly, looking up at him and panic welled up in her chest and stomach, making it twist and causing her to wince.
"But..." she began. How was this happening? Was this why half of her had become more stone and frozen? She looked up at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 am

"Well love,I don't know how I should explain this so I'll be straight up,I'm slowly changing back,the nurses confirmed my fears of it happening while you were having your operation.." He tried to reassuringly smile and failed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 am

Ember shivered softly at his touched before kissing him more, biting his lip gently she smiles up at him.
"Are you okay hun? you feel colder than usual."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 am

He looked into her eyes and kissed her again slipping his hands up her torso to her shoulders,his skin cooler than normal,his eyes having taken on a hue almost like the old golden yellow but they were between grey and golden brown.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 am

Ember smiled and kissed him deeper, her hands resting just under his top, massaging his tonned 6 pack stomach. She smiled into the kiss and opened her eyes slowly, looking up at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:06 am

"I love you to." He kissed her again running his finger tips up one of her thighs,hos mind UTTERLY focused on Ember,nothing else mattered to him but her..
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 am

She blushed softly before looking up at him and kissing along his neck gently. She smiled softly looking up at him.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:48 am

He kissed back and lightly slipped her into a laying position,his hands on her fore arms as he kissed along her collar bone,smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am

Ember shivered and nuzzled close to him, nibbling along his neck gently as she went back to kissing him, her eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 am

He kisses along her jaw line in response moving his other hand onto her thigh,using the one on her waist to pull her into himself as he ran his tongue along her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:09 am

Ember smiled and kissed his jaw gently looking up at him she blushed slightly, entwining her fingers with his.
"I'm happy as long as you are," Ember smiled and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 am

He chuckled "You just caught me off guard my love,I am always ok when I am around you and you are happy"He kissed her his hand moving to her waist as he smiles against her lips murmmering "A welcome disraction from your sister and the perv that she has as a boy friend" he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 am

"Are you okay?" Ember blinked, looking up at Horril's shocked expression. She frowned in worry as she took his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 am

He jolted then slowly kissed back,a little shocked at suddenly being pulled from within his own mind,placing his hand high up on Ember's thigh and tracing light circles with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 am

Ember smiled and kissed Horril gently, settling back on his lap and resuming watching the film.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 am

He shook his head entering a state where,nothing at all except Ember could budge him,eyes closed tightly,not wanting to see Alexis and James messing around that way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Ember threw another pillow at the pair.
"Guys!" she pouted softly. Maybe she should show them the other room where they could "get to know each other" she rubbed her eyes as she looked at her sister and raised an eyebrow, knowing she knew what she ment. There were condoms and things in there and it was SOUNDPROOF.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am

alexis kised him back while laughing.. she then broke the kiss and playfully pushed him away from her. "Perv." she said and frowned teasing him.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

He would grin and look at her, and then down a bit, having a perfect view down her top. "Depends, if I let you win, do I get to keep this view?" Grinning he would lean up and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]   Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling with the Gang *Invite Only*[James,Lexi,Horril+Ember ((Ask if you want to join))]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next