The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

So confused.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 am

"It's nice to meet you Jay." She smiled slightly, looking up at him.
Lissi blushed, pink filled her cheeks as he said : ["So who's upset you so I can go teach them a lesson not to hurt a beautiful girl?"]
She looked away from his beautiful eyes and back to the ground again as she didn't want him to see her blushing.
"No.. no-ones hurt me..I've hurt someone..It's..confusing."
She didn't know why but she felt she could be completely honest with this guy, like she could trust him with anything.
She was getting a little chilly as she started to shiver slightly. She took his jacket slowly as she wrapped it around her shoulders.
"Thankyou.."
She noticed him wipe away a bit of her mascara smudge as she smiled slightly, blushing even pinker. His touch felt warm, lovely and warm.
She giggled slightly getting a little bit shy.
"I probably look like a mess.."

Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 am

Jay sat down beside her, his strong back resting against the tree as he offered her a tissue. His teacher moment kicked in as he looked at her through his thick eyelashes.
"You know...you should talk to someone, what you say is confidentual, I wont repeat a word of it. I'm the new PE teacher here but you can call me Jay," he smiled slightly. She genuinly looked like she needed someone to cheer her up.
"So who's upset you so I can go teach them a lesson not to hurt a beautiful girl?" He smiled, noticing her giggle. It was slightly chilly but shifters blood was alot warmer than normal peoples blood so he didn't really feel the cold. He offered her his jacket as he removed a smudge of her mascara.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:59 am

Lissi heard a voice as she slowly unwrapped her arms from her legs and began to lift her chin off of her knee's, looking up at him.
Suddenly her head began to spin. 'Wow' she thought to herself. He was fit.
She wiped her eyes carefully, not smudging what was left of her mascara as she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, just seeing him made a few sparkles sping to life as they suddenly began visable in her eyes again. Her hair had fallen over her face as she moved it out of the way, so her long chocolate brown hair trailed down her back.
She looked away from him and to the floor again.
"I've been better, but im okay."
She looked back up at him, she noticed his swirling blue and green eyes, they were beautiful, she thought to herself that she could get hypnotised by them. She found a small giggle escape her smooth pink lips as she said this, then realising her cheeks flushed a soft pink. Luckily he couldn't see them as it was dark.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 am

Jay was knew on the school ground but he had spent most of his time in the basketball courtyard, shooting hoops. His shirt was laying crumbled in the corner and he was playing basketball. It was peacefull when no-one was out here; just him and the net - nothing else. He focused all his anger and annoyance at the things his twin was hiding from him inside of him, taking it out on the hoop and the ball. He dribbled down the court and slam dunked the ball before stopping, catching the ball on his right finger as it span, short of breathe. He'd been playing since his morning run: 6am and he thought he deserved to be out of breathe slightly. His eyes wondered in the dark, concidering if maybe he should shift form and go and scare some of the kids. He didn't have much to do here concidering most of the classes where fighting and Jecht covered that. He was a good guy, quiet and cold, he kept to hismelf but he was cool like that. Jay didn't like all the attention he liked to stay quiet and away from everything; away from the fights and arguments.
His eyes wondered around the courtyard as he spotted Lissi under the tree. He frowned slightly,t he chick was hot no doubt about it but she looked as if she was crying. He dropped the ball, letting it fall and roll to a halt as he made his was over to her.
"Hey are you okay?" he asked, his accent had a slight american twinge but you could hear the britishness behind it. "You seem...upset," Jay looked uncomfortable at stating the obvious, the moonlight glinting off of his 6 pack.
"Whats upset you - or should I be talking about who had upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: So confused.   So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 am

Lissi walked into the courtyard, looking down at her feet as she walked. Her long chocolate brown hair covering her face as she walked through the courtyard ashamed.
She sat down under a tree and looked up at the stars twinkling in the sky. Her eyes a darker blue now as she felt far from happy, all the sparkles in her eyes gone, none seen at all.
She hated hurting people, it hurt her so much. She'd hurt him and she knew it, but she'd never been through this before, never experianced it. She didn't feel ready.
She moved her hair over her shoulders so it covered her eyes as she felt tears well up inside them. Had she made a mistake? Had she done the right thing? She didn't know anymore.
She leaned forward as she rested her chin on her knee's, her arms wrapped tightly around her legs. A teardrop fell from her right eye and trickled down her soft pink cheeks.
Her mind drifted to her family, she wondered if they were still fighting. She hated Violence, she thought it unneccasary. This made her feel even more upset, her mind wondered to her mother and father. Are they hurt? Were they okay? She hoped and prayed that shey were, she loved them dearly and it would break her heart if they were hurt.
Just thinking of this more silent teardrops trickled down Lissi cheeks, untill she was crying into her knee's.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So confused.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5