The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

So confused.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:02 pm

"Hehe." She giggled softly, cupping his chin to turn it around to her.
"Your welcome." She smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Jay blinked, no-one but his mum had called him handsom and he looked away blushing himself, his bright blue and green eyes swirling together more, starting off blue then turning green as it met the black iris.
"T-thanks."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 pm

"You didn't startle me, I just go all shy when a handsome guy kisses me." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm

"Sorry," he whispered, stroking her hair more. "I didn't mean to startle you."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Lissi smiled brightly, the smile almost dazziling as her cheeks turned pink. She became a little shy, as she curled into Jay more.

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Jay smiled and kissed her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Lissi smiled, blushing slightly.
"Sorry..I get that from my Mother."
She curls into him slightly, looking up at him, my bright blue eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 pm

"Hm? Oh yes...I was just thinking about my own mum that's all," he laughed softly and looked down at her, flicking her nose. "No need to be so worried." He smiled and held her a tad closer, mesmorised by his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 pm

She noticed him being in his own thoughts and she whispered softly..
"Jay?, Are you okay?"
She was looking at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Jay was already off on his own thoughts, debating whether or not to call his mother or send her a letter - they had jsut left at 16 years old. MAria had kept in touch but Jay...he felt like he had betrayed her when he had left.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Lissi's mind wondered to her Mother and Father and the rest of her family, the first time since she'd been here. She hoped that they were alright, and maybe the fighting had stopped? She didn't know. But surely her Mother would of sent her a letter telling her if it had?
She sighed softly, she hadn't recieved a letter, so the war hadn't ended. She just wished it could.
She snapped out of her daydream,realising that she'd been daydreaming again. She really should try and control this better. She looked at Jay to see if she'd annoyed him, or missed something he'd said while she was in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Jay sighed softly and watched the scene below him as he let his thoughts guide him away from here, back in time to when he and his sister had been this close.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm

She smiled, looking up at the moon, it's beauty shinning down into the lake. She watched as the water rippled softly in the gentle breeze. As the fish swam along with the current. Her long chocolate brown hair was blowing gently, and shinning beautifully in the moonlight as he stroked it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Jay smiled down at her, stroking his hand through her soft hair as he watched her.
"Yes I'm glad to...I like helping people and here is a good place."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"Oh,well im glad you were lead here, otherwise I wouldn't of met you." She smiled softly, her cheeks turning a bit pink after saying this. She leaned in closer to him, resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 pm

"n-no," Jay stammer, caught off guard by her beautiful blue eyes. He automatically lent a bit closer.
"I wanted to be a mechanic but things led me here," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 pm

I..dont know what I want to do to be honest. I just want to help people and look after them, cause I dont like seeing people upset." She smiled up at him.
"Was becoming a P.E teacher what you've always wanted to do?" She looked at him awaiting his answer, she got disracted by his beautiful eyes, as she realised she was looking into them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Jay held her closer, his hand resting on her thigh as he rested his chin on top of his head. None of the teachers new this spot, it was more a Senior area below but no-one would be out here at this time; perfect.
"So what do you plan on doing in life?" he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

She smiled softly to Jay before moving a little closer and resting her head on his shoulder, looking and gazing at the beautiful lake, and stars. The way the twinkled was beautiful, and how they reflected in the water made the whole lake light up. The most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, well apart from Jay.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yes....beautiful," Jay breathed, smiling softly as he watched the scene. There had been loads like this where he had lived for the past 4 years but this....was...breathetaking. He glanced to Lissi and felt his own cheeks blush slightly. Yes the view here was alot better.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

She laughed softly at his evil joke. Then she stopped and blushed, smiling sweetly. She didn't know she was smiling sweetly it's just what happens when she blushes. She sat down with him, looking over at the wide lake.
"It sure is beautiful." She could see some fish swimming deep down in the lake, and some frogs hidden in the corners. She could see all the stars reflected into the water, and how the water shinned in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"Far far away to my secret cave," he said in a fake evil voice before chuckling. "Nah I found this cool place that's really beautiful; I thought it was the most beautiful thing here until I met you," he smiled and led her through an undergrowth and over to a cliff, sitting down with her so they looked out over a wide lake which mirrored the sky above them.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Lissi smiled up at him and blushed. She liked being this close to him,it felt nice, warm and tender. She looked up at him and into his bluey greeny eyes, that were still swirling,she thought she could get hypnotised definatley by the're beauty.
"So..where are you going to take me then?" She smiled, a small giggle escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Jay smiled and gently took his hand from her and put his arm around her waist then re took her hand. He didn't want her to be cold and her cheeks where turning red in what Jay thought was a sign of cold so he held her close.
"True..."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Lissi took her eyes away from the twinking stars to look up at him.
"Not really, I haven't really got time to miss her here." She giggled slightly, it was a sweet giggle as it escaped her smooth pink lips. As she was looking at him she blinked, her long black eye lashes touching the skin just under her eyes quickly, but then up again faster than lightning. She looked down at her hand in his and smiled, holding onto his hand a little tighter, not as tight so it wont hurt him or he would notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So confused.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next