The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

So confused.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

So confused. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 am

Lissi laughs as she see's him pop up beside her, after feeling him kiss her arse.
Her cheeks blush again.
She giggles before swimming away.
"Catch me if you can."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 am

Jay gasped in mock horror and dived into the lake, elegant for the muscular giant he looked like, it was a shallow dive so he popped up behind her after kissing her arse.
"There we go," he laughed, splashing her. "You cheated...some...how," he did an odd shifty eye look, acting innocent as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:50 am

She sprints to the pool and gracefully dives in, her clothes turning into her blue bikni.
So confused. - Page 4 Adrianna-lima-blue-bikini

She dives under the water and pops up at the surface smiling at him.
"Im in first XD".
She giggled as she saw him walking towards the pool.

Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 am

He deliberatly went slower than he normally would, his long legs taking him loppedly forward, lazily almost elegantly but with and air of no grace to it at all. He looked like a life guard off of bay watch or something as he ran to the pool which was a good mile away.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 am

She giggled and sprinted after him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 am

"I teach all the sports Jacht and Maria can't be bothered to teach..." Jay laughed softly, sitting up and offering Lissi one of his hands.
"And sure swimming is one of my favourite sports, me and Maria won loads when we were at school: famous twin swimmers we were." Jay grinned slightly then stood up in one fluent movment, helping Lissi to her feet int he pull as well. He lead her to the pool and took off his top and trousers.
"Last one in has to....kiss the others arse!" he grinned and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 am

"I wont tell anyone if you dont."
She winks and then giggles.
"Yes Im in Dance." She smiled.
"What do you teach then?"
"And fancy a swim?".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 am

He nodded, smiling as well as he laughed softly.
"Finally someone who gets it!" He grinned down at her. "So Lissi Rose, shouldn't you be in bed by now? Curfue is 10," he laughed softly, glancing at his watch. 9pm. "I don't suppose your in any of my classes? No...you'd be in my sisters classes - dance?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 am

Yeah, No one knows who the're doing something with, even if they dont see anyone with them, the'res mostly always someone doing the same thing as you."
She smiled, thinking when she was alone, she was never alone,If that made any sense to anyone apart from her.
She shuffled down a little bit, so she was laying on her back, the jacket still draped around her shoulders, and she was still curled into him a little, not as much as before, but still a little, she looked up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 am

"I use to lay under the stars while I slept when I was in america...the native americans I stayed with didn't have that many tents and it was beautiful to just lay there and listen to the talking and chatting with the fire warming you while you gazed at the stars...wondering who else is looking up at them with you...a single moment everyone does something with someone else but you never know," he murmurmed. He found things like that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:06 am

"Wow.. Your wish was much more intelligent than mine."
She giggled sweetly, feeling a little silly now.
To try and get rid of the embarrassment she looked up at the stars again, she could look at them forever, they never seemed to stop amazing her, she thought they were so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 am

Jay couldn't help but chuckle at the wish; yes that would be perfect to just lay here forever with friends.
"To rewind time but keep what knowlege I know now," He smiled and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 am

Lissi smiled at him, the moonlight reflecting from her bright blue eyes, that were even brighter now it was dark.
"To be here, laying here under the stars with you, for a long time ." She smiled, blushing again. " You?".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 am

Jay didn't mind this: it was nice. It reminded him of times with his sister when they would just lay there and talk about their dreams and hopes and wishes. He decided this was a time to talk about these things; under the stars where dreams and wishes came true.
"If you had one wish what would it be?" He looked down at her, she was curled up into him sharing his warmth. Maybe he should shift into a tiger to keep her more warm.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 am

Lissi smiled at him, her cheeks blushing a little pink once again. He'd let her place her hand on his, and she moved closer, they were now only centimeters apart.
She liked laying here, with him, in the moonlight, It was nice. She looked back up to the sky, the stars were now completely out and they looked beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 am

"Shruyikan walks past Jay and Lissi thinking to himself and talking to the darkness that billowed around him "you just dont understand you never will understand"

The darkness then speaks and says "Your being to hard on yourself here shruikan your upset because sh's upset you have to just tell her how you really feel or im going to end up killingyou" the darkness billowing furiously

"I can't don't you understand i go all shy when im around her, i dont know how to explain it she sends my heart beat all of a flutter and i just get all warm and tingly when im around her, i will not ruin the friendship i have with her by telling her that i just can't hurt her liek that" sighs and sits dwon under a shady tree
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 am

Jay smiled slightly, nodding a thank you to her apology and in understandment to the whole spoilt rich kid thing - he would hate that and he would be pissed if he knew there was a princess in his class, especially from where he grew up. If someone could afford new uniform everywhere they were rich bitches.
"Well your family sounds fine though, a lot of wars and stuff but big hearts," Jay nodded. As a teacher they get you to know all the kids - they had personal files on everyone even the adults.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 am

"Im sorry about the disagreement."
"Thankyou ,I'm not ashamed to be a .." She whispers this next bit.. "Princess."
"It's just I dont want people judging me, my other school's all found out, and they called me a rich spoilt girl, but I dont want to be that."
She sighs softly and looks down and places her hand on his, not knowing if she should or not, she just does.
She then leans a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 am

Jay sighed softly, chewing his lip as he decided the best way to word the answer to the question.
"I had a row with my twin sister...well not row...more...disagreement and we were both a bit upset about something so we went seperate ways, then I learnt what I wanted so I came here - to help people who were going through the things I went through - to help I guess," he shrugged slightly and looked down at her.
"I'm sorry about the war and stuff...I heard about your family - all teachers know don't worry, I wont say anything to the other students."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 am

Lissi's cheeks flushed bright pink as she lay there next to him, hugging into him. She smiled to herself, his touch felt warm and it made her heart beat faster than she'd ever felt it beat before.
"The'res a massive fight going on between my family, so my mother sent me here, and I wanted an education aswell so she decided here was the place her me." She smiled.
"What about you?"
She looked at him, dazzled by his eyes, being so close to him she could see the're beauty up close.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

Jay looked at the shivering girl and automatically laid down beside her, hugging her close to warm her up. He use to do this with his sister when she was cold, when they were little and she was scared he'd stay with her all night while she slept. He would be exhausted the next morning but he didn't care, it made her happy. He rubbed up and down her arms gently, bringing warmth to them.
"Me to.." he said quietly, his thoughts drifting again as he smiled down at her, his blonde hair falling over his face.
"What brought you to the school then?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 am

Lissi sighed and took her bright blue eyes away from the stars to look at him.
"All the time."
She sighed softly. She didn't want to be a Princess, oh no, she wanted to have a normal life like everyone else, and not be judged.
She looked at him, and into his swirling bluey greeny eyes, wondering what he was thinking. She turned over onto her side as she layed her head back against the tree behind her, so she was facing him.
The wind was picking up a little as she started to shiver slightly again, getting a little chilly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am

Jay nodded slightly and looked up at the stars to; yes it was going to be a beautiful night. He sighed slightly and put his hands behind his head, watching the moon and stares thinking about why his twin had reutrned in such a rush. He didn't even know where she was right now but he will still on edgy terms with her after they had found out about what they had done.
"Have you ever just wished you could be what you want not what everyone else expects you to be?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:32 am

She looked up at the sky as the stars were beginning to come out.
"The're beautiful." She didn't realise she said this outlould.
"Sorry .. I didnt even tell you .. It's Lissi."
Lissi felt her cheeks burn up again, just as they were settling down as he said : "And if you look a mess you'll blind me with beauty when you're normal. you don't need this make up."]
She found herself smiling at him, and when she realised her cheeks flushed an even brighter pink.
Her bright blue eyes looking up at him, each time he spoke another sparkle appeared back in her eyes.
"Not perticually, i'd rather forget about it right now."
She sighed. leaning back against the tree behind her, she didn't want to even think about what happened.
[
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 am

Jay smiled slightly and shook his head, no, no she didn't look a mess - well not to him. He let her keep his jacket as he glanced up atht e stars just beginning to show so he put back on his baggy white shirt that can quite low to show his muscular chest.
"So what's your name? You might be in my class," he smiled slightly, looking down at her he frowned.
"And if you look a mess you'll blind me with beauty when you're normal. you don't need this make up." he smiled slightly then sighed.
"Want to talk about what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So confused.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next