The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

So confused.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

So confused. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Jay stayed silent as they walked, watching how the moonlight touched certain curvs of trees and how the leafs seemed to turn a lighter green in the moonlight. The stars were like tiny christmas lights twinkling in and out of exsitance with the moon smiling down on them with her pale ivy face. It was beautiful. Fireflies lit their way, flying lazily in and out of branches and leafs, illuminating the path like the yellow brick road. He lead her through the forest surely - he knew the place well as he turned to the left so they where walking beside a small stream.
"So, missing your mum?" Jay asked, looking down at her. She looked beautiful and she took his breathe away.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 am

She smiled at him and took his hand as they walked towards the forest. She looked up at the stars as they walked, they seemed to be getting brighter and brighter by the minute.
Her eyes were looked like they were completely reflecting the stars, as so many sparkles were seen, and they looked even brighter against the dullness of night. Her long chocolate brown hair trailing down her back and blowing gently in the moonlit breeze. Lissi was having so much fun being with him, he cheered her up without hardly trying, she felt that she liked being here with him, it just felt right.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 am

Jay walked out the same time a Lissi, he smiled.
"Yes me to, the forest is beautiful at the night, come on." he held out his hand and took hers, leading her off ona forest walk.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 am

Lissi walked over to a big bush and tree so no-one could see her as she got changed into her clothes. Then she waited for Jay to come out. She didn't want to walk out incase he hadn't finished getting changed.
"I'd like that." She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

Jay smiled slightly and handed her her clothes as her looked away, going to get changed himself.
"I'll walk you back if you want...maybe we could take a detour...?" he asked as he got dressed behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 am

"Oh damn."
She frowned slightly, looking at the floor.
She shook out her long chocolate brown hair, and rung the water out.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:23 am

"9:45," he smiled slightly and set her down on her feet, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 am

Lissi was took by suprise when he suddenly showed, catching her in his arms. She smiled up at him, her cheeks glowing a slight pink.
"Whats the time?".

Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am

He swam up under her, catching her in his arms as he walked out of the pool, shaking the water out of his hair.
"You should be getting to bed," he murmured, looking down a her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 am

Lissi carried on swimming to the shallow end, then stopped and turned around looking for Jay. She couldn't see him anywhere. She kept looking for him, but she couldn't find him.
"Jay?".
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:12 am

Jay laughed and swam after her, giving into the chase - it was like cat and mouse. He smiled and went under the water so she wouldn't be able to see him approach.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 am

Lissi giggled at him, treading water down at the deep end of the Lake. She smiled then bolted off, swimming to the shallow end, waving cheekily as she swims on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 am

Jay smiled and nodded, glad to be of help.
"Glad to be of service Ma'am," he bowed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 am

She smiled and placed her hands on his, as she felt her cheeks burn up again.
"Much .."
She turns around to face him.
"Thankyou.."
She smiles and kisses his cheek back.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 am

Jay popped up behind him and put his hands on her hips as he kissed her cheek.
"Feeling better hun?" He smiled, he loved making people happy and it made him feel bad when they were upset. When everyone was happy he was the happiest guy in the world.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 am

She smiled then dived under, swimming to the bottom, so close to the bottom her stomach was touching it, as she swam gracefully along the bottom of the pool before springing up to the surface and treading water gently.
She was having alot of fun here tonight, she was enjoying herself for the first time in ages, It was nice for her to have a laugh and not think about anything that could bring her down.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 am

Jay laughed softly as he trode water gently, watching her. He dived under again and swam to the bottle, doing dolphin kick along the bottom of the pool. He loved this stroke, it was so peacefull and calming to him.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 am

Lissi got off Jay and then floated on her back, she swam backstroke after him, swimming beside him, looking at him as she effortlessly swims beside him, putting hardly any power init, but still swimming beside him.
She then stops and swims round in a circle on her back around him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 am

Jay was laughing to - he hadn't laughed this much in a long time and it felt good to laugh like it. He smiled and then dropped to his knees in the shallowe bit to let her off. He slowly let his hands move from her thighs before swimming off like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:18 am

She giggled.
"Giddi Up Horsey."
Waving her hand in the air like she was throwing a lassu.
She burst out laughing and almost fell off from laughing so much.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 am

Jay laughed and put his hands under her thighs to steady her as he walked along the pool untill it got to his neck in which case the water pressure was to high so he walked back down tot he shallow end making horse noises as he went, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 am

She laughed softly and dived under the water and swimming around him, before jumping on his back. She giggled while she was on, as she held on tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 am

Jay laughed and let her go gently, doing a bow.
"Thank you, thank you very much," he chuckled lightly before smiling down at her, flicking the hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 am

She blushed bright pink as he did so, then when she popped up on the surface and wrapped her arms around his neck as he has his arms around her. She smiled up at him. Blushing a little more.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 am

Jay laughed and shot under the water, rolling onto his back he was underneath her in a moment. When he said he was fast in the water he ment bloody fast. He gently wrapped his arms around her and twirled aournd with her in a susage roll. If that had been in snycronised swimming they would have got 7 points for that one move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So confused.   So confused. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So confused.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next