The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 am

"I know you won't Mel..but..sometimes i have to be gentle..to show you how much i love you." Vladen smiles at her and stares back at her, his gaze unblinking and solid as she searches it. There was not a single doubt or hint of denial in his strong and smouldering gaze.

Vlad did love her enough to want to get involved with such people. He loved her enough to die for her if he had too.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 am

Mel smiled as she felt Vladen's fear of breaking her. So that was the reason he held her like that!
"I won't break that easily, you know.." She smiled and looked up at him, her eyes searching his for any betrayal he was lying. She found nothing.
Did Vlad really love her enough to want to get involved with such cruel people?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 am

Vladen return's Mel's kiss softly and with a deep seated love. Pulling her into him he cradles her to his chest. The way he hold's her can only be described as if he were holding the finest porceline. Beautiful and light, but scared with the slightest touvch she will break.

He would protect her from her parent's..and the damned demon council. With his life and very soul.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Mel kissed Vlad back before speaking softly and soothingly, her love for him evident through the new bond between them.
"I don't care. I love you..." Mel sought out Vlad's neck with her kiss and moved closer to him, wanting him to hold her and make her feel safe. Could she really hide from her parents here?
Would they ever find her?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am

"If it help's i will stand before the demon council and denounce each of the Mel..I..I..would love to have a child with you..truely i would..but it could only be once..we have finished school..and i knew..that i had control over myself and..and..my abilities..otherwise..I couldnt do it.." Vladen was beside her in a moment. His kiss warm and soothing and his touch soothing and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:58 am

Mel sighed and turned so she didn't have to look at Vlad while she spoke, unable to hold his gaze.
"Vlad... When Black left me, he told me the only was I'd be free from my parents hatred would be to bear a child. To Have a baby and break the bond between them and me. It's a celt tradition that if I have a child my parents can no longer control me." Mel winced as she remembered Black and his words to her.
Turning back to face Vlad, she sighed again.
"Otherwise I'm pretty sure they're not going to give up. And the demon council will be 100% behind them and their cause..." Mel looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 am

Vladen look's up at her from his seat against the wall, the hammer held like a comfort blanket into his hand. He knew she had something to explain to him. Looking into her eye's he spoke before she could, knowing he had to listen before he could speak.

"You first.." Vladen say's softly. With her smile on his face, soft and loving.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:43 am

Mel sighed and murmured, mostly to herself.
"The child could be Demon too. I'm a full blooded demon." She scowled to herself and slouched back onto the wall, searching out a way to explain her feeling to Vlad. Could she tell him without him thinking it was all his fault?
Probably not..
Mel sighed, exasperated, and three a pebble into the spring, watching it skin the surface before sinking. Touching her stomach only once, Mel sighed again and pushed herself off the wall, wandering slowly through the door and back into the main cave.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 am

Vladen felt the emptyness as she walked away from him and into the bathroom as keenly as if he had nailed his hand to the wall. Vlad didn't see it as a gift, he saw it thoroughly as a curse.
How could he explain to her that he couldnt bare to have a child until he had learnt control? How could he explain to her that any children they have could either be a Vampire or a Were-bear..as equally as they could be mortal.

He could sense her disppointment and it cut him deeply. He couldnt find the word's to explain to her..How could he?

Snatching up his blacksmith's hammer that had lain forgotten for so long. Vladen dresses in a red-T-shirt and jean's and slouches against the wall. Holding the hammer lazily in his hand as he think's how to explain.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:30 am

Mel shook her head. She didn't understand. A frowns encompassed her features as she snatched a towel and pulled it around her suddenly cold figure.
Vlad had said he would have a child, once he'd learned to control his curse. Mel thought of it as more of a gift, but Vlad was adamant it was a curse. Mel looked down and silently walked to the suitcase, pulling out one of Vlad's shirts. Walking back into the shower room, she dried herself off and pulled the shirt over her shoulders, buttoning it up and sighing. It sat like a dress on her small frame, and Mel suddenly didn't know what to do with herself. She didn't want Vlad to sense her disappointment, yet couldn't fathom out a way to hide it from him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 am

"Mel..I..Don't think i can have children.." Vladen voices barely above a whisper and as soft as a gust of breeze. The pain and anguish of his admission clear through the bond to her, a mirror of her own distress and worry for him.

What would she think of him now..now that he couldnt..he didn't know how to explain to her what he meant. A single tear ran down his cheek and down his neck. She would leave him now he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

Mel followed Vladen soon afterwards, not bothering to wrap a towel around herself, her body dripping onto the cool stone floor.
She looked at Vladen, feeling his anger at himself and slipped into his arms, kissing him soothingly, letting him know he had nothing to be angry about. The bond should have made Mel's love and distress clear, making it plain to Vladen she was worried for him.
Why was he so hard on himself? Mel wanted him to show his feelings, not hide them from her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 am

Vladen stiffened with her in sympathy. He had let his feeling's show and ruined the moment. Cursing himself softly he rises from the pool. Snatching a towel from the rail and wrapping it about himself as he walk's back into the bedroom. She hadn't scared him away, or said anything wrong. This much would be clear through the bond, as much as his own simmering anger at himself.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Mel sensed Vlad's unease and stiffened. What was wrong? Had she said something wrong? Had she scared him away?
Mel kept her eyes closed so as not to alarm her lover. She knew he would sense her panic but was still trying in vain to mask her feelings. Mel knew she should not, but Vlad meant a lot to her, and she was so frightened of losing him it was unreal.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Vladen was a little shocked. Where had this come from?

Slowly a smile appear's replacing the look of shock. "Mel..I don't know what to say..I..I..Feel the same.." Vladen's smiles was soft and gentle. Inwardly his mind was adrift with thought's of what Mel had just said. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him? She wanted his child..Could he risk having a child with her and passing on his curse.

Vladen listened to her happy sigh and smiled with her. The morning sun warming his back pleasently as he relaxes and drift's into his thought's.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Mel giggled and settled down, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. The spring was warm enough to feel like a bath, relaxing Mel's body until it sagged.
"You know... I can see myself... Spending the rest of my life with you... I never want to leave you... I can see you holding my baby... You've changed my life so much Vladen... Thankyou." Mel spoke honestly, the truth of her words evident through their strong bond.
Mel sighed happily and folded her arms across her chest, her eyes still closed against the bright glare of the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 pm

"Hello Miss Fisher.." Vladen smiles softly in reply. He had been watching her, the drop's of water cascading over his chest had gone unoticed as he was captivated by her. He had eye's only for her in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Mel was standing under the waterfall, washing her hair. Her eyes were closed, though she smiled when Vlad entered, feeling their connection strengthen as he came closer.
Mel rinsed her hair out twice to avoid leaving any dirt in there. Then shaking her wet hair out and letting the dripping strands let trickles of water casade down her body, Mel made her way to Vlad, slipping soundlessly into the pool.
"Hello.."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Rising slowly from the sofa, Vladen follow's her into the shower. Why was she so nervous around him? He did need a shower..but he was resisting because he smelt of her and he liked that. Slipping into the rock pool beside her Vladen relaxes and let's the water cascade over his shoulder's and chest. His smile and gaze all for her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Mel smiled thankfully at Vlad and followed his instructions, entering the makeshift shower. Turning back slightly, she asked, her face reddening noticably.
"Won't you join me? I'm sure you could do with a shower, too." Mel giggled nervously and disappeared, leaving Vlad to decide whether he wanted to keep Mel company or not.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Vladen smile softly and point's to a small picture of a water drop on the wall. " Press there..behind that is a rock spring and my waterfall that i use as a shower." Vladen's tone was life, and his breath heavy after her teasing kiss. " Question's later..after you have had a shower Mel..your welcome to any of my clothes.." Vladen gestures to the leather bound trunk in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Mel reached over and lifted Vlad's chin, sensing his unease.
"No more questions... Not for now.." Mel smiled and kissed Vlad's lips, entwining her tongue with his soft lips, tasting him not for the first time today.
Mel pulled back quickly, not wanting to lose control again and winked before climbing over the wreckage of the sofa, searching the cave.
"I was wondering... Did you put a shower in here anywhere?" Mel continued to search as she spoke, trailing her fingers along the expertly crafted wall as she walked the perimeter of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Vladen smiles at her, and shakes his head. Did he really loath Winnie the pooh that much. He didn't think he did.

Pondering her first question for a good while, Vladen honestly wasnt sure. "Sometimes the urge is overwhelming..it's worse in certain places..Walk's in the countryside are awkward. But i could cope..and Unicorn's..Filthy rotten beast's..I could kill them happily..though i have no idea..Why..before i..was cursed..i used to like them.."

Vladen smiles softly at her next question. He let the slow smile he reserved only for her crease his features as he answered "Emmelin is my youngest and favourite Sister.." Vladen sigh's gently and look's away from Mel. He wasnt offeneded at all. He wasnt sure how to explain about his family.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Mel laughed with Vlad and made a mental note to completely avoid Winnie The Pooh for Christmas and Birthday. Scratching the mark on her neck where Vlad had bitten her, she thought for a while before asking her next question, speaking carefully, choosing her words so as not to upset Vlad.
"Two things... One... Do you eat raw meat? Like I could drink blood if I wished, I could kill if I desired. Do you sometimes eat raw meat? And two.. Who is Emmelin..?" Mel smiled warmly, hoping to God she hadn't offended Vlad or gone too far.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 pm

"This is going to sound wierd..so please..dont freak out on me..please..Yes..I think like a bear..sometimes..I have the urge to scratch my back against a tree..to eat berries..and to eat raw meat...Sometimes..i want to hunt..and I cannot stand Winnie the pooh.." Vladen speak's honestly, He was comfortable answering her question's.

He had to laugh softly, he had alway's hated Winnie the pooh. Loathed it..with a passion. " Emmelin loved it..I spent..hour's watching it..over and over..she thought it would help..I absolutely cannot watch it..anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next