The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Daydream's dorm room (=

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

She smiles her eyes wide and a awake. She snuggles into Jay and sighs softly listening to the heartbeat and tightening her arms around Jay protectively.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 pm

She smiles and sleeps peacefully snuggling into Danni wrapping her soft white feathered wings around the two of them too shield them from the cold night air as small demon horns grew out the top of her head.

She snuggled and kissed her lover in her sleep smiling as her heart began to beat once more every beat a decloration of love for Danni
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Danni’s clear sweet voice sings in her lovers ear her words pronounced clearly her enchanting voice that of the ancient Greek Syrians . She sang softly her voice able to clear and sooth minds of there troubles and fears .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 pm

She goes back to sleep whispering softly as she does "Sing me to sleep please honey" She smiled and started to fall asleep her demon power projecting her dream into reallity so Danni can see the two of us in the beautiful meadow watching the clouds and giggling happily our paws and tails entwined.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 pm

She shrugs , “nothing” she said softly looking at Jays tired eyes , “go back to sleep” she utters soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Jaynie smiles in her sleep as her lover traces her body her tail flicks and swishes happily she whispers in her sleep "i love you" she nuzzles Danni's nose and smiles happily wrapping her arms around her as her body glows pure white and her wings change from torn and black to pure white and feathered and her hair changes to deep crimson.

She opens her eyes slowly and smiles at Danni happily she asked "What as that bright light honey and where did it come from"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 pm

She half smiles and turns to face her dreaming lover. She trailed her fingertips over Jays fce tracing.Danni's features on her face looking oddly neutral.

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm

She smiled and giggled lightly and kissed her lover on the forehead snuggling with her in the romantic silence thier synchronized breathing the only sound in the silent room, she lifted her lover gently and carried her to the bed and rested her head on the pillows and sat by her and watched her sleep before snuggling upto her and falling asleep aswell.

Jaynie dreamt of her and Danni in a small open field full poppies and other wild flowers the two of them laid down in the soft green grass there paws in eachothers and there tails entwined watching the clouds and giggling when a funny shaped cloud passed.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 pm

She smiled and nuzzled into her lover not replying to her guess , she didn’t want to chat wishes and she especially wanted hers to come true.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm

She smiles down at Danni and kisses her forehead whispering "I can guess your wish" She smiles and points at herself saying in her soft velvet smooth voice "Me"

She smiled and kissed her lover softly stroking her ears softly and smiling her tail entwined with her lovers as she whispered "I love you my sweet dearest perfect Danni"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

She smiles ,” if you tell a wish it wont come true” she said in a slightly childish tone looking up at Jay with a cute smile her Neko ears laying flat to her fair hair and her acid green eyes looking wide and shimmering softly.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 am

She smiles at her lover hugging her lovingly and whispers "My wish is you huni, you and only you" She smiles kissing her lover forehead whispering tears falling down her face silently as she asked "What did you wish for huni?" She smiled after asking the question
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

She closed her eyes tight and made a wish her lips moving slightly as she said the words in her head .her acid green eyes snapped open and she instantly looked at Jay with curiosity in her mind , she wonderd weather or not to listen into her lovers wish , she decided against it as her lover needed her privacy and she respected that .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 am

She smiled and kissed her lovers forehead softly whispering "I will never do anything like that to you again never" She smiled and stroked her lovers soft sweet smelling hair softly trying to calm her down and redeem herself her tail entwining with Danni's as they sat in the silence, she pointed out the window and whispered "Make a wish huni" She smiled pointing at the bright little dots in sky enjoying sharing this moment with Danni
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 am

She curled into her lover silently forgiving her instantly but not yet able to muster up words yet. Her mind was full of doubt her first instinct was to run but she had managed to stay to stick were she was it washard but she stayed.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 am

Jaynie wakes up slowly and looks at Danni sat on the chair and looks at the ground immediately remember what had happened feeling ashamed of herself she looked at her lover and said one word for very quietly and lovingly "Sorry"

She then got up and walked to Danni slowly not wanting to startle her and hugged her lightly whispering "I'm sorry honey i truly am" She kissed her lovers head softly and saton the chair lifting Danni into her lap lightly saying "I truly love you and i never want to hurt you ever even like this i hate myself and i hate my dreams" she hugged her loosely incase Danni didn't want to be there
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 am

She instantly freaks Danni was never good when surprised with commitment as well as the facst she had trust issues she slips Jay of her lap before jumping up and sitting on a chair by the door pulling her knees up to her chest and going silent.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 am

She smiles back and nods understanding then kisses her and falls asleep in her lovers arms and dreams happily as she mumbles in her sleep "I do"

Her demonic power then projects the dream outwards for Danni to watch and see two beautiful nekos tails entwined walk up a short aisle to an altar and exchange loving words, she mubles again as the two nekos kiss "I do"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 am

She smiles warmly “Nothings wrong with you baby “ she says reassuringly “ It comes with being a demon , its okay everything’s okay” she smiles and hugs Jaynie close.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 am

her eyes open and she smiles at her lover gently and rests her head on Danni's shoulder asking in a shaky unsteady voice "Do i have a heartbeat because i can't i feel it" She would hug her tightly but gently and ask

"Is somehting wrong with me" She would the wings that had burst out of her back and snuggle into her beautiful lover and smile whipering "I'm so lucky to have you"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 am

She frowns and cradles Jaynie to her chest stroking her lovers hair and tracing he lovers beautiful Neko ears with her fingertips and rocks slowly back and forth holding her lover tight.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 pm

She smiled and started too panic not feeling her heartbeat "I'm scared i can't feel my heartbeat anymore" She would start crying again thinking that something is wrong and sob "I dont have a heartbeat"

She would faint again realising that her demon side had killed her but she was still alive she would mumble in her unconscious state "Danni not Danni no you can't take her from me"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 pm

She hold Jaynie close her breath fast and uneven. She squeezes Jaynie tight and kisses all over her face pecking over her cheeks forehead and lips. “ its okay baby. Its okay” she said breathlessly her voice shaking and no longer smooth and calm. “ your okay that’s all that matters” she held Jaynie close and let out a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Jaynie's eyes open wide as torn black wings burst from her back and she cries out in pain and jumps upright looking into Danni's beautiful hurt eyes and buries her face into her shoulder "I'm so sorry i scared you liek that so so sorry baby, i am so so sorry you have to see me like this" Flexes her wings slowly and cries harder into Danni's shoulder as her heart beat stops dead and she sobs harder

"I'm so sorry i scared you like that so so sorry honey" she cries harder and the sobs turn into croaks as she has no more tears to shed
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:59 pm

She instantly scoops up Jaynie and puts her on the bed . Her hands shake violently and she puts one ear to Jaynie’s chest trying hard to her a heartbeat. She starts to resuscitate Jaynie “one, two three” she counts under hear breath pushing down on Jaynie’s chest before giving her the kiss of life. As she does this again she sobs “ come on baby stay with me" tears welling up in her eyesher voice thick with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydream's dorm room (=
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next