The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Daydream's dorm room (=

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 pm

She giggles lightly as Danni kissed her nose and snuggled back smiling happily in Danni's arms and kissed her softly smiling "Can we sit down please honey i'm feelign a little faint"

She would sway slightly held in Danni's arms and then fall to one side as her eyes closed slowly and her breathing stopped
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:15 pm

She snuggles Jaynie “ of corse you don’t baby just wondered if there was a specific reason is all “
She smiles warmly “ I missed you too honey” she holds Jaynie tight and kisses her nose lightly with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 am

She smiles at Danni and giggles lightly kissing back "Oh nothing now i have what i want here in my arms" She smiled and hugged Danni tightly and then looked a little hurt tears bulding up behind her eyes

"Do i need a reason to want to see my beautiful girlfriend now?" She asked the question slightly hurt then snuggled into dani's shoulder lovingly whispering in her ear as her taile ntwined with Danni's "I missed you"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:42 pm

She laughed softly composing herself from the fit of giggles. She got up “ hey honey” she said in her smooth soft voice she got up and walked in her usual grace to Jaynie and kissed her softly on the lips. She smiles and looks up into Jeynie’s eyes and smiles. “what did you need me for?” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 am

Jaynie knocked ont he dorm door asking as she knocked "Can Danni come out and see her beautiful girlfriend or do i have to come in and see her"

She giggled to herself lightly at asking a silly question.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:49 am

Her fit of giggles was only spurred on by Hailie’s laughter she giggles helplessly on the bed trying hard to breath right but weird whooping noises escape her open lips and she is overtaken with a whole new wave of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 am

Hailie tryed to crawl across the floor to her friend, but ended up collapsing in the middle of the room. Clutching her stomach as it was now hurting from laughing too much and her jaw was aching from being left open to long from laughing. She decided to give up at let laughter take over her, as she lays on the floor in the middle of the room in fits of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 am

She laughed waving her fist at the ladder unable to speak through her fit of giggles barely able to keep herself upright anymore, she then collapsed back onto the bed giggling both hands around her stomach and her lolly held between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 am

Hailie's lying on the floor, just beside her ladder laughing her head off. Her jaw began to ache from laughing so much as she tryed to calm down. She caught sight of Danni and that triggered her off again as she burst out into fits of laughter. She looked up at the god damned ladder and raises her fist to it making a face at it.
"God...damn.ed..ladder..." She said cheekily between giggles.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 am

She laughs harder as Hailie falls from her bed and she squirms on the bed clutching her now sore from laughing stomach. Giggling weakly she half sits up and then catches sight of Hailie on the floor and bursts out laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 am

Hailie watched Danni slip over as she bursts out laughing again, she falls outta her bed by falling down the ladder, she lays on the floor clutching her stomach too, laughing her heart out again. She takes out her strawberry lolly so she doesn't choke while she's laughing.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:21 am

She instantly pipes up “Bagsy blue!!” she grins and stands up humming 007 theme tune and missions to her bed hiding behind her lolly and she jumps on her bed slipping on the floor and collapsing in laughter holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 am

Hailie was too busy laughing her heart out when her room mate spoke. She tryed to calm down as she tryed to sit up. Eventually she did and sat facing Danni.
"I think thats a great idea." She smiled, still giggling in places at her fall. She sucked on her lolly pop cutely, laying on her stomach. She propped her elbows up and rested her chin in her hands.
"Bagsy green." She said smiling and giggling at the same time. Hailie had a cute giggle, and no one could get annoyed by it. When she laughed she laughed hard, and she was mostly always laughing. She was a bubby and happy person, unless you brought up families, then she feel silent.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 am

She burst out laughing as Hailie fell over and she jumped down sitting on the seat and pulled her lolly from her slightly parted lips and her eyes scanned the room ”well there’s four walls” she started and grinned” and four of us “ she continued knowing that they would of already figured were she was coming from “so lets have a wall each “ she then thought “ though the colours might clash” she tilted her head a little to the right “ what do you think?” she asked tilting her head a little to the right and popping the lolly back in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 pm

"Yes I definatly think that." She answered with a smile. Then Hailie climbed back up the ladder to her top bunk bed and stood standing on it. Her head almost touching the ceiling, but luckily not. The dorm ceilings were quite high for that reason that no one would bump the're heads, and she was quite small anyway.
"What colour should we do the walls?" She smiled, looking to her room mates once again. "We could paint each wall a different colour?" She said smiling again, but this time it was a wider smile, and more convincing at that.
She giggled slightly watching Danni dance,grinning on the chair, as she started joining in, standing on her bunk bed. She wigged her hips and moved her feet around, body and snake rolling quite alot while she was.
She felt herself wobble, and almost fell over the side of the bunk bed. Hailie fell over, now laying on her back on the bed laughing her heart out. 'Maybe standing on the bed dancing wasn't such a good idea after all,' she giggled, 'but it was fun!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 pm

“Ermmm,“ she thought for a second, ” well im a sucker for fairy lights“ she confessed nodding to her colourful bed. She then shuffles her feet on the cold floor. "and a rug wouldn’t go a miss” she tilts her head listening to the song. she grins, “ I love this song!“ she exclaimed and jumped up onto the chair dancing with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 am

Hailie was dancing crazily with her friends, having so much fun, she hadn't had this much fun in ages.
"Yes defo, how should we decorate it?" She smiled, addressing her room mates.
Her body still moving to the beat perfectly.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:26 am

Kyumi stood up from her bed, picking up a lolly and unwrapping it, the wrapper disappearing. She moved herself next to the girls, dancing randomly with them. She noticed that the three of them were making an awful lot of noise, but she was sure they didn't care. " We have to decorate this room! " She said, dancing with her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 am

Hailie smiled, and unwrapped the lolly, putting the wrapper in the bin, and the lolly in her mouth. She got up and started dancing next to Danni, wriggiling her hips and and moving her body to the beat.
Hailie giggles as she dances, having fun.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 am

She grind and nodded her head to the beat and unwrapping her lolly . She grinned at Hailie before popping it into her mouth and sucking happily she left the bag by Kyumi and spins on the spot her head moving with the beat followed by her hips one hand still on the lolly .
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 am

Hailie smiled, and giggled softly as she saw Danni wiggle her hips playfully to the beat, then she sat up and climbed out of her bed. She smiled sweetly to Danni as she saw the lollys bag infront of her face. Hailie loved lollies, they were her favourite sweet, well if there are casted as a sweet.
"Thankyou." She said as she placed her hand in the bag, and brought out a strawberry lolly. It was her favourite flavour, she smiled to Danni friendly for offering her one.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 am

She grinned and turned to the CD’s she ran her hand down them and picked out some upbeat dance music on and she grins turning and shaking her hips playfully to the beat before laughing softly and grinning . She wonders to her bag and pulls out a bad of lolly “lolly’s anyone?” she says smiling to them both and offering the open bag after taking a strawberry one for herself.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:12 am

She smiles, "Cool."
"How about some dance music, for us to just mess around too?". She giggled sweetly, thinking of us all dancing around the dorm crazily having fun.
She smiles to Danni and Kyumi friendly, and lays back down on her stomach on her bed, propping herself up by her elbows again, resting her chin on her hands. Her long brown hair tumbeling down her back in waves, falling to her waist. Hailie looks forward at the walls, wondering how to decorate them. She'd raise the conversation when everyone had settled down, and were unpacked and got used to the room.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:01 am

She gestured to the easel she had already set up “Feel free to use it liek, whenever” she smiled as she said it and she turned back to Hailie, “Any preference whatsoever?” she smiles warmly in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 am

Kyumi blinked, placing her teddy on her bed as she clicks her right hand, her bags appearing under her bed. " Random stuff, hehh.. " Kyumi rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand, laughing softly. " I'm a arty person though. " She smiled, one of her two bags with arty sort of stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydream's dorm room (=
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next