The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Daydream's dorm room (=

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:47 am

Jaynie purrs back and kisses her lover lightly and lovingly as her stomach growled and she clenched her teeth both sets of neko ears twitching playfully and her tails wapping around her lover gently.

Jaynie tried to keep her thirst at bay trying desperately to resist the urge to leave the dorm quickly and hunt not wanting to leave Danni she asked in a quiet whisper "Honey can we go hunting please i'm ever so hungry"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 am

She purrs to her lovers and nuzzles her my ears perked up ears tickling at her lovers neck. Her purrs rumbled from deep in her chest she let Jay move her and nuzzles into her still as they sat. Curling into Jay Danni’s purrs became louder as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 am

She smiles and kisses back lovingly exhaling and breathing in her lovers sweet scent as she whispers onto Danni's lips "I love you soo much" she gets up and carries Danni with her and lays on the bed placing her lover on her lap and stroked her lovers ears tenderly smiling down at her mewing and purring happily
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 am

She giggles and nuzzles her lover exhaling softly onto her neck nibbling at her lovers neck she kisses up her lovers neck and kisses her lovers lips.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:46 am

She smiles and giggles lightly as her lovers nails tickle her back, She kisses Danni's forehead gently smiling and mewing happily as she paws at her lovers paws playfully, mewing "That tickles honey"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 am

She curls into her lover purring softly nuzzling her hands and mewing .she felt safe and warm in her lovers arms as her whole body relaxed as she purred pawing softly at her lover before tracing her Jays neck with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 am

She gets up putting on a silk night gown and sits in the chair pulling her curled up lover gently into her lap and stokes her ears tenderly kissing her forehead lovingly mewing softly at her and nuzzling her gently as her neko ears twitched and her tails wrapped around her lover gently, She sang to Danni in her smooth velvet voice the same song Danni had sang her to sleep with as she mewed quietly in her lovers ear "I love you my dearest"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 am

She jumps up instantly dressing and she blushes deeply “ I’m sorry” she mutters to the floor her hands clasped in front of her and she sits back on the chair curling up.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 am

She smiles and pulls her even closer with her tails so thier naked bodies are even closer as she kisses passionatly mewing happily at how close they are, she mews happily "I love you Danni truly do"

She purrs as she says this kissing her lover again working a paw down Danni's body mewing and purring "Take me now baby take me now"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 am

She kisses her lover passionately her hand pulling her lover closer by her lover back and holding her close my body pushing hard against hers trying to get as close to her as possible .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:44 am

She smiled and kissed Danni back whispering into her lips "I'm glad you like it i made it myself" She strokes the collara nd then her lovers soft ears as her tongue lightly wrestles with Danni's whispering onto her lovers lips "I love you more baby my protector my safe haven my world" she would whisper these word intently and mean every last one
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:12 am

She stutter ”I-its perfect “ she managed to say eventually stroking it lovingly and kissed Jay deeply “ thank you baby” she uttered into her lovers lips with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 am

She smiled and held up the beautiful collara nd placed it around her lovers neck smiling and kissing her lovingly saying "I love you so much" She smiled adoringly at her lover and asked "Do you like ti,because if you don't that will be fine"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 am

She stares at it and then looks up to jay then back to the gist , her mouth is slightly open in disbaleaf. She gawped at jay speechless.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 am

She looked at Danni adoringly and smiled and whispering "I will dot he same for you in a heartbeat my love" She smiled againa nd kissed her lover asking "Is it ok if i give you a small gift" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a thin circlet with a locket on it and placed it on the bed between the two of them
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 am

She smiles , “no being is competition to me my darling , I am the untouchable , I have powers beyond you most vivid dreams and your darkest nightmares baby , I can take whatever they throw at me . If they touch you , I will kill them“ she uttered violently meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 am

She smiled going shy and kissed her lover whispering as a second tail poked Danni's nose gently "I am" she smiled and hugged her lover gently enjoying the moment then she asked "What if he does come what will happen i don't want you to get hurt" She would cry silently after asking the question
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 am

She smiled warmly and stroked at her two sets of Neko ears ,” your beautiful” she says earnestly gazing at her lover.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:56 pm

She smiled believing Danni completely and kissed back softly tears falling down her face as she kissed her lover and her protector lovingly and passionatly feeling that thier had grown stronger her eyes changed to deep sapphire blue and her small demon horns turned into neko ears
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 pm

She hugged Jay close , “ its okay “ she uttered “ I got you “ she said soothingly holding Jay close to her rocking her slowly, she smiled warmly “ everything is going to be okay” she said in her smooth voice and kissed Jay softly.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:41 pm

She calmed down slowly and hugged Danni tightly as she rocked her gently her wings forming a cocoon around them as she started to feel better in this safe haven with her one true love she whispered "Danni i'm scared what if he finds me he'll" she broke off mid sentence and started crying again
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:36 pm

She holds her lover tight rocking Jay slowly against my chest shushing her and kissing the top of her head. She sighs softly , she would keep jay as safe as she could .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:11 pm

She stirs in her sleep as the image of the bounty hunter gets more and more vivid and she screams out "ZEROMUS" She looks at her lover her face blank and scared as she cries into Danni's chest
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 pm

She sighs, reading Jays mind and frowning her mind now occupied with bounty hunters her grip tightens and her breathing gets more shallow but she is careful not to stir her sleeping lover.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Smiles and wakes up and smiles happily at her lover resting her head on Danni's chest and listening to her heart beat and smiles then kisses Danni and looks into her deep beautiful eyes then rests her head on her lovers shoulder trying not tot hink of the bounty hunter that is after her.

She falsl asleep again in her lovers protective embrace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydream's dorm room (=
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next