The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Daydream's dorm room (=

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:53 am

Looks at Kyumi curiously whilst saying , “ I only really listen to classical when I’m doing ballet but I often like to change it up a bit and get some music with a decent beat in there but keep the movements the same” she shrugs” hate to be boring” she grins.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 am

"I like just about anything, apart from classical." She giggled slightly. "It drives me mad."
She poped her head down over the top bunk bed to see Kyumi.
"What about you?" She asked smiling.
Hailie wanted to know what everyone else liked before she decided to choose one, she didn't want to ruin any changes of making friends. Also she didn't want to suggest something, for it to be put on, and someone else didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:43 am

She grinned, “well everything” she blushed pulling out her Ipod as well, “I love music, it's my lifeline and cause I'm really into dance too, so I kind of have just about everything from folk, to Indie, to RnB metal, so what do you like?” she asked looking up a little still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 am

"What have you got?" She asked sweetly. She wanted to make friends here, she didn't like being alone, so she tryed to be as friendly as she could.
She walked up the ladder and too her bed, and sat down on it, rolling on to her front she propped herself up on her elbows. Resting her chin in her hands she returned the smile to Danni.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:23 am

She smiled simply keeping her bag stuffed under the bed her clothes were all neatly folded in the bag she didn’t care were they were as long as they were here with her . She got up and wondered to the CD player her hand wavered over the large collection “ any preferences ?“ She said over her shoulder to the other girls then turned with a smile wanting to know what kind of music her room mates liked.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 am

She smiles to Kyumi,
"Thankyou."
"Yes I hope we'll all be good friends too."
She giggled sweetly, as she smiled friendly to all her room mates.
She drags her suitcase to the chest of drawers, the're were 4 there so she figured that they should have one each. She opened the bottom drawer and started to unpack her clothes and lay them in the draw. This was now her draw.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 pm

She sighs and calls apologetically again to the door her face crumpled as she feels awefull having to tern her away. She chews at her lip looking guilty and sorry .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

She smiled at Danni and nodded happily leaving them to unpack "It was nice to meet you all" Smiles har and then goes on to the next dorm room

Her tail pulling her suitcase along behind her her back pack in her arms too comforrt her
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm

She looked apologetically at Jaynie "I’m really sorry but its all full , feel free to come in and chat though “ she felt bad as she had already promised a bed to her friend Mel the day before and she thought “ there is a room across the hall you could use?". Her own neko ears lay flat to her head and she frowned but she decided to be happy for what she had.</SPAN></SPAN>She looked around the room pleasantly surprised to find that each bed had been filled, she wondered over to the notice board on the door and neatly began to write the names of each roommate in her italic black writing .Danni, Hailie, Kyumi,Mel she had written the names in alphabetical order so she did not give the wrong impression of putting anybody above anybody else she was a strong believer in equality. She snapped the lid onto the pen and ambled to her bed and pulled out a large C.d player from her bag witch she placed on the large table between the beds and she scattered a large amount of C.D’s around it as well as placing a Ipod adapter in the draw, she then set up a easel by the foot of her bed. She looked up at her new roommates ,” feel free to use anything of mine“ she said in her soft warm voice before perching on her bed a and placing a book mark in her open book and slipping it under her pillow .
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

" yeah! I'd be happy if you bunked with me. " Kyumi was being realy friendly, she wanted some new friends, and this would be cool for her. " I hope all of us will become friends. " She looked to the door, at Jaynie. " Come in! " She smiled warmly, her ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 pm

"T..Thankyou."
Hailie walked in the room slowly and sat down moved to the bed Kyumi had taken,and asked her politely..
"C..Could I have the top bunk please?"
She smiled a little, as nervous as she was to finally to talk and get a room with some people. Maybe she wouldn't be alone at this school, maybe she'd make friends here, good friends.
She hoped she would make friends, as she'd been alone for a long time, and she didn't like it one bit. No one to talk to, no one to cheer her up when she was down. She was suprised she hadn't forgotten how to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Jaynie walked down the corridor lookign for a dorm room with space for her but everywhere being full then she noticed a room with and knocked on the door shyly still upset from her bust upset with her twin, she looked around the rooma nd noticed 3 girls and then asked quietly and politely "Is it ok if i room with you please"

She looked at each of the girls faces then back at the floor and covered her ears with her long hair but failed to hide her tail, she immediately turned shy after this and tried her very long but very beautiful tail
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am

Kyumi nodded, slipping herself past Hailie for the moment, sitting down on the other bunk bed, and the bottom. " Can i have here? " She still held her donkey teddy, no bags or anything; just yet..
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 am

she looks up from her book as she lay lazily on the bed , she smiles warmly "hello " she called out , she grinned happily , " need a room ?? "she looks slightly down the hall "both of you ?" she smiles warmly "feel free to come in , theres plenty of room" she waves her hand invitingly putting her book down .
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Kyumi walks in, strangely having no bags in her hand, just a small donkey shaped teddy. She may of been 15 but she took it everywhere. Looking around as she walked down the corridor. Kyumi smiled, walking to the door of the dorm with someone standing outside. She stood just behind, and beside of the girl. Kyumi let out a small voice of '' C-Can i bunk in h-here..?'' Kyumi looked shy, cuddling her donkey teddy.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Hailie walked down the corridor, dragging her wheely black suitcase behind her. A black shoulder bag draped across her body aswell. She looked down at the floor as she kept on walking, stopping at every dorm room to see if it was empty. She passed alot of full doorms with girls having fun with the're friends in.
Hailie hadn't made any friends yet. She'd only just arrived, and her hand was killing her from dragging the suitcase along, she had to find a room and put it down.
Her long chocolate brown hair trailied down her back, and stopped just at her waist. As she looked up, looking into the rooms her bright green eyes caught other girls looks as she kept on walking. She felt like she didn't belong here, like she wasn't wanted.
She kept on walking down the long corridor, untill she found a room with only one girl inside. She didn't want a room to herself, she'd been lonely for most of her life, maybe she could make friends here.
She stopped in the doorway, and knocked lightly on the girls dorm door. She was very nervous as she hadn't approched anyone here at the academy yet. She decided to wait at the door, and if no-one came to the door, she'd know she wasn't wanted.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm

the room was the standerd living space , with the usual furnishings of all dorm rooms exept in the bottom left bunk there was a explosion of colour , there were several fairly lights woven areound the bed posts and a coulourfull duvet and blanket folded neatly along with a few satin cushion 's , , on the wall beside the bed were several proffesional looking photographs that Danni had taken and beside her bed was a lage pile of well thumbed books along with a bag of neatly folded clothes , under the bed there were 3 pairs of shoes all neatly placed in thair pairs, the room was friendly and inviting the windows left ajar and aa floral smell filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydream's dorm room (=   Daydream's dorm room (= - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydream's dorm room (=
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5