The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Study Of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+6
Alice
Vladen Turner
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
.Kyumi.
Pretty.Little.Mistake
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

The Study Of Magical Creatures. Empty
PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 am

(Leave this thread, class is over...)
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:40 am

Then why'd you mention it?
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

" I know they are. " Kyumi smiled slightly. Tilting her head at his question. " Not quite to sure myself.. Sorry, i'm not being helpful. "
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 am

Sighs
Don't worry, they're for my chest...
Would raise my eyebrow
A veez?
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 am

" Abit.. " Kyumi laughs, frowning slightly at his pain killers. " You missed a veez.. "
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 am

Smiles softly, taking some pain killers
So tell me...what have I missed so far?
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 am

Kyumi smiled, looking at him. " Hey! "
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 am

Tyrns my attention to kyumi, sitting next to her.
Hey ^^
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 am

Kyumi was daydreaming, which she snapped out of all of a sudden. " Ahh damnit.. Day Dreaming. " She looked around before smiling at Nathan. " hey! " She waved at him, then at Vlad.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Blinks, watching luci walk out.
What happend to my sister?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Vladen look's past Nath to the fleeing girl, a look of intense hurt stealing away his usual smile as he hear's her word's. Light..Vladen think's to himself i can't even make a friend here..because of this damn Illness..no..curse..

" I won't hurt horses.." He manages to voice, hoping she had heard him and that she would later give him chance to explain.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:29 am

Walks in, slight limp in my step.
Sorry I'm late, combat training accident...
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:23 am

Luci looked at vladen with her eye's wide "if i win over the mistress and get a stable built for my horses here promise me you will stay as far away from them as possible.." she directed her quiet speaking towards vladen hoping for noone else to hear. Luci then packed up her stuff quickly and darted out of the room her eye's a peircing yellow.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 am

Miss..I have to tell you something..Im a were-bear..so please..don't show me a Unicorn..

Vladen plead's with her though his eye's and tone of voice. His entore manner telling her it cost him much to admit this to her, and tha he trust's and respect's her as a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am

"Awwwww." She said as she heard him say her name, she smiled and stratched behind his's ears one last time before getting up and sitting in her seat in the corner at the back on her own once again. Then when the lesson finished she got out of her seat and walked out of the classroom to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Alice gathered up her things and stood up. She walked from the room to go to her next class not realizing she left her sketch of the veez on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 pm

He nodded "Yeah,I am packing them away to send them back home tonight,so used to wearing them because of the risks back home,and when I said I hated the bloody thing back there I meant the dagger" she shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Ember nodded and took his hand in hers, sliking closer to him as they walked to the enxt class together.
"Good, no more knives and stuff okay?" She looked up at him worriedly. She hated weopans especially as her father had used them alot on her: guns, belts, forks but his favourite had beent he butcher knife he put to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 pm

He strode from the room at Ember's side,glancing at the dagger with hatred in his eyes as he left,taking Ember's hand just outside the door and muttering an apology for how he had tried testing the teachers knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Ember smiled, slipping her notebook into her small bag, putting it on her shoulder before getting up in one smooth movement and walking to the door.
"Thanks miss! Can't wait till next class," Ember grinned "Thanks Mischief!" Ember scrtached behind his ears before walking out of the classroom and to her next class.
Ember had thoroughly enjoyed the class and couldn't wait till the next one een thought it would be in a couple of weeks she would look forward to it dearly.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:37 pm

"Of cours that is fine Vlad, I'll let you know before I show anything to the class in future. If you are ever uncomfortable during a lesson, feel free to leave," she replied, the boy seemed sincere... Mischief nuzzled Lissi's hand, looking unhappy now that he wasn't receiving as much attention. "Lisfi," he purred, gazing up at her with his soft ember eyes. Clodagh scractched behind his ears before scooping him into her arms. She smiled brightly walking back to her desk and leant against in, the veez content to lay in her arms. She took a moment to look at each moment, happy with their participation and constant enthusiasm in this class.

"I'm hope you all have enjoyed your first class of the study of magical creatures," she said, adressing the entire class. Her voice was soft and calm, though easily heard. "I promise to try to teach you about the creatures you find interesting, most of you seemed to like Mischief." The veez nodded in approval, his tail swaying slowly. Clodagh placed the creature on her desk, ordering it to stay as she opened the classroom door. "That's all for today class." She smiled at them, especially pleased with the girls.. They seemed more interested. Overall, this should be a good year.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Ember smiled and strokes the veez one more time before returning to her table, slipping into the seat beside Kyumi. She moved her hair out of her face, bringing it all round to one side before playing with it while listening to her teacher. She was confident this was going to be a brilliant class and she was so happy she had picked this class. The teacher was awesom and she couldn't wait till History classes with her as well.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Lissi smiled down at the veez, and still stroking it's soft fur she cooed softly.
"Can you say Lissi?". She smiled, if he could she would so want one, and wouldn't stop wanting one untill she got one. She was gunna have to find someone who bred them and beg them to let her have one. They were adorable. Lissi couldn't help but to call out the one word that she had all class, since the veez came out..
"Awwwwww, you are so adorable!". She wanted to pick him up, but that would be selfish, the other girls were stroking him too, so she didn't.
Lissi stroked the veez soft fur,and tickled behind one of his ears,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Yes..Miss..Um..Sometimes..Im going to need to leave the class..depending on the animal..you try to show us...Is that alright..

Vladen smiles hopefully, handing the shiney coin to mischeif, before looking back to Clodagh. Stuffing his hands into his pockets quickly to hide the shaking
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Clodagh simply watched Vladen cross the room, her lips twitching into a smirk. The veez looked up at the mention of his name, lazily bringing himself to a seated position. Mischief watched the boy, his gaze shifting to the coin as he watched. "Msstf like shiny," he replied, looking at the boy now.

"As I said before, they are selfish. You can't train them to do tricks and they go through stages of misbehaviour. Sometimes they will ignore your orders but not out of spite, simply because they want a cuddle or food," Clodagh explain, giving her veez a scratch behind his ears. She was extremely happy with the class' reaction to him, bar Horrils. It was a pity that class was coming to an end but she was optimistic that this would be a good year. "Has anyone got any questions before we finish up?" She asked, glancing from student to student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Study Of Magical Creatures.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: