The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Study Of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+6
Alice
Vladen Turner
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
.Kyumi.
Pretty.Little.Mistake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 am

He rose fluidly and within the blink of an eye was behind Ember,watching for any signs ofr her faltering or the like,he was not just about to let her out of his sight to falter and falls or worsen her condition.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 am

"My names Ember," Ember smiled brightly, tickling the veez again. "Can you say Ember?" she blinked; it WAS like teaching a small child. She tickled under his chin smiling happily. He was so adorable if he wasn't the teachers and was willing to she'd take him home right now. She wanted to cuddle him but others where stroking him so she wouldn't. She grinned at Kyumi.
"He is isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 am

Luci would glare at the other teacher as she stroked the veez; she didn't like this teacher from previous..expriences. She would grit her teeth and hunch her sholder's slightly somthing close to a growl forming in her throat. why is he here She pressed her lip's into a thin line again and looked back at the veez her glare dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 am

Clodagh chose to ignore Horril's last comment, he needed to learn his place and she would talk to him when or if he ever did. She brought her attention back to the stranger in her class, not seeming too bothered about him. "And I'm a teacher," she replied, her tone slight dis-interested. She was friendly but when others were not she treated them in the same. With Clodagh, people got what they gave in return. "It's not a monkey, even though you may think it is." She sat on her desk, dressed in a nice long top and jeans; she tended to dress casually though her clothes always flattered her nice figure. She crossed her legs, leaning back on her hands and watched the students playing with her veez.

Mischief was happy to lie there all day with them, purring softly as he was content, more than pleased with the attention he was being shown. "Girls, try teaching him your names," she suggested, not having to do much to keep them interested, the veez did that himself. She wasn't paying much attention to the man in her classroom, though his presence was not annoying. He was just... there. She decided to me nice... civil. "So, why are you in my lovely classroom?" She asked, batting her eyelashes in a sarcastic manner; Clodagh was.. well.. Clodagh.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 am

Kyumi blinked at the Veez, moving to the side slightly and moving her right hand out towards it. " ok.. " She stroked the Veez now, her ears perked up and her ears widened. " Hes so soft! " She had got some of her hyperness back, forgetting what Ember had wrote.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 am

He watched Ember cautiously,Jecht even set hi shackles rising so he knew ho wEmber would be if not for the Veez,he glided to his feet moving over and perching on a desk,observing the Veez.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 am

Ember nodded slightly. She didn't like any male on her first meeting with them, personal past reasons and she was glad the veez was here to demand her attention from her.
"Here, stroke him Kyumi," Ember moved to make room for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 am

Jecht let out a soft sigh as he shrugged his shoulders, letting the smoke escape his mouth. He would then bring the cigarette back to his lips, inhaling a drag as he spoke. "Look's like a monkey to me." His deep lazy voice was slightly muffled by the cigarette, but not enough to make it undecipherable. He noticed the look in the teacher's eyes, a look of disgust, like he had just murdered some one in front of her or something. Probably because he was a smoker, what ever, like her opinion of him mattered. He would address her with the cigarette in his mouth, his right hand falling back to his side. "Just a Cowboy..."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 am

Kyumi had heard of Jecht, she didn't like his first impression; he was far to lazy for her liking. But then again, Kyumis feelings didn't matter. She moved behind Ember, keeping herself from his glance. " Hes scary.. " She said in a very low whisper, just so Ember could hear what she said. She looked to the Veez then, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 am

He shrugged "I never said it would be staying in the school miss,just that I would dearly like one." He lounged back in his chair with a soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 am

Clodagh looke up, she was standing apart from the group of girls talking to Horril when the man walked in. She hadn't seen him before so she presumed he was a teacher, or staff of some sort. She was a pleasant woman who was not easily annoyed. She rolled her eyes to the heavens, letting a soft chuckle pass her lips. Monkey.. that was a new one. With her right hand she pointed to the small furry,fox-like, creature which he had adressed as the 'monkey'. "That is a veez, the creature I decided to show them today," she explained, lifting her gaze to his. Clodagh had beautiful amethyst eyes, tinged an emerald colour around the edges. "And you are?" She asked, not shy in the slightest. She was never uncomfortable infront of students or anyone for that more. She was confident but new her place, friendly but not overly and easy to get along with. She noted the ciggarette in his most, her respect for the man lowering slightly; not because it was against the rules but she thought smoking was a dirty habit.

She looked back to Horril, her eyes narrowing slightly. "I will make no such deal, this school is no place for a student to have a veez," she replied, her tone hushed but it was quite clear to anyone that this was non-negotiable.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

"It's a veez," Ember said, blinking at the new teacher and taking a slight step back. She stillw as confident with new men around her and she was only staying at the desk because of the cute little ball of fluff purring under her hand. She looked away from the man and down at the veez, sctactching its belly again, giving him her attention again knowing he would get jealous again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:18 am

He whispered "Miss I was wondering .. if we could come to a deal or something,because I think I would very much like a veez,I have my reasons. and I think possibly I could do you .. a good favour,Loal the Ogier is reluctant to talk to anyone about himself and his kind so I could get him to speak to you about you bringing him into lesson's for a lesson on Ogier,and I will pay ANY prize for a Veez".

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 am

Jecht was walking down the halls of the school, not really having anything on his mind or anything to do. His hands were dug into his pockets, his head slightly tilted down, and his posture poor as he calmly and slowly walked through out the school. A cigarette was hanging loosely between his lips, it was lit causing streams of smoke to come from the end of it. He would inhale the smoke and exhale it from his nose. The sounds of a bunch of screaming fan-girls rang through his ears, they honestly weren't too loud, but to Jecht and his super human hearing it was. He walked by the class room that the nose was coming from, he decided to step in and see what was going on. He would stop at the doorway, leaning his right shoulder against it as he lazily examined everyone in the room. The teacher had been beautiful, but that didn't surprise him, nearly ever woman here had been that way. A small furry creature came into his view, which annoyed him greatly. He hated animals, especially the small furry 'cute' ones. Jecht's eyes would leave the monkey and follow Horril and the teacher, he had a feeling Horril was up to something, he could just tell; a feeling in his gut told him so, but he would just let it slide for now. He would grab the cigarette in between his pointer and middle finger, using his right hand to do so. He would then inhale a heavy drag from his cigarette before pulling it away from his face and pointing at the small furry animal with his ring finger on the hand that held his cigarette. "What's with the monkey?"

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To seem nicer)
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:14 am

[back] Alice walked over to the veez and smiled. It was very cute. Adorable for that matter. She stroked its soft fur and cooed to it. As much as she wanted one she wouldn't have time to take care of it because of her constant hunting trips.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 am

[back, what happened? D:] Kyumi looked around,quite blankly. " erm.. " was what she said, her ears still pressed back against her skull because of what Ember said; that hadn't of let her mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 am

Ember squealed. He was SO adorable! Ember just wanted to take him home with her and kiss and cuddle him. She tickled his belly, cooing gently to him.
"Adorable cute little bundle of fluff!" Ember giggled watching him curiously. Yes, she would wait till after her studies then find someone who bred them and PLED for them to let her have one. She thought about how cool it would be to travel around looking for creatures and recording them in a book.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 am

Clodagh patted the veez on his head, smiling at the girls. "You would be best waiting until after your studies Ember, but I think you would get along very well with one. And my friends who have the only other two veez that I know of in this world, are very picky about who they give one too. They have only bred once and that was to give me Mischieft."

She left the girls to play with the veez for a moment, him enjoying every second as he rolled on his back. He was such an attention seeker but you couldn't help but love him. "Mistf like," he purred, staring up at the three of them cutely.

Clodagh looked at Horril, her gaze was friendly as always but he was her least favourite student so far. "Yes Horril?" She asked, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. One thing Clodagh did not take kindly to was others questioning her knowledge, or ethics for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 am

Lissi looked to the teacher smiling.
"Yes...yes...yes...please." Her bright blue eyes sparkled even more as she looked back at the veez, stroking it's soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 am

Ember giggled as she continued to stroke the veez.
"bless him...I'd love one...Maybe after my studies though so I can pay him more attention though," Ember commented, scratching one of his ears, tucking her necklace away so he didn't bite the stones. She smiled.
"So what are their natural habbitats?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:56 am

Horril looked up at the mention of breeders "Umm Miss can you like come here a second so I can ask you something" He had the look of 'I want it just between you and me for now'
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 am

Clodagh folded her arms, watching the veez with an amused expression. Her full lips curved into a smile at the girls' enthusiasm. "I can get you one, I know a few in this world who would breed them... Though, they are rare and a treasure to have. They adore attention, food, toys.. Anything to make them happy," she explained, Clodagh loved talking about them. "They are much like children in a sense, anything or anyone new is interesting. They like shiny objects, but they wouldn't be like magpies. They just find many things entertaining and they are easily pleased."

At that moment, Mischief jumped to his feet and darted up a wall. He clung on with ease in his odd feline manner, though he simply seemed to defy gravity. He had become bored and had wished to turn all eyes back to him, not wanting the students to pay attention to Clodagh. As soon as all eyes were on him, the veez dropped off the roof and back onto the desk in the circle of girls. His coat was fluffy and soft, his eyes a soft ember.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 am

She smiled, stroking the adorable creature more,as it was purring, she was temped to pick it up and cuddle it, but that would be selfish. She continued to scratch behind one of his ears and under his chin, smiling happily.
'I so want one.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 am

"Awww! where can I get one?" Ember asked, stroking him more as he purred. "Are they born in the wild or born into captivity? What do they like? OH and do they like any objects like shiny things like magpies or something?" Ember could go all day listing questions about the adorable creature in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

[Horril, stop acting like you know everything in each and every class. Clodagh knows her stuff, she's a good teacher and she was given her job because she has the knowledge. She is the teacher, you are the student; stop forgetting that. By the way, this isn't the first complaint I have heard about this.]

Clodagh stood by them, rolling her eyes as she had clearly seen this many times before. The veez was enjoying himself, making sounds of content as he was showered in attention. This was all a veez ever wanted, attention and love. "Any questions?" She asked, laughing softly as she watched their excitement. Clodagh had known they would be a hit with the girls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Study Of Magical Creatures.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: