The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Study Of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+6
Alice
Vladen Turner
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
.Kyumi.
Pretty.Little.Mistake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 am

[[i also have to go. Dr.s app. bbl.]]
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

[[I have to go, be back later x.x ]]
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

He yawned,obviously this teacher lacked experience int he west "And what do you know of Ogier or Semphys miss?" He smirked he expected her either to not answer or admit nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 am

Ember was trying not to laugh at what Kyumi had shouted, she had known it would stop her being hyper but the girls reaction was priceless. She bit her knuckles hard, smiling whilst watching the teacher sweetly. She glanced back at Horril, took the ring from him and put it down her top.
"I said not to bring that out," Ember frowned. Now it was his time to be shown up by her. Ember 2, Horril 1.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 am

Kyumi simply fell silent, turning her body away from Ember slightly, looking to the teacher and nodding. " yeah.. Sorry again.. " She frowned at herself, glancing out of the window. She just listened from now on, her hyperness suddenly gone.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am

Clodagh nodded at the two, pleased by their suggestions. "Hm... Dragons. I do love them, though we may have to stick with babies for safety reasons." She smiled brightly, thinking through the long list of creatures in her head. She was sure that she could keep them occupied. She looked at Horril, shaking her head slowly. The Fey Wilds? She had never heard of their though she had been many places... Though some places in this world could not be entered by just anyone, she knew this well.

She was about to answer another question as Kyumi screamed. The edges of her lips quirked into a smirk, this was the past she had missed out on... "It's fine, but you really can't afford to be messing about in this class," she said, speaking to the entire class. "It can be dangerous." She wasn't trying to scare them but it was true.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 am

Kyumi's eyes widened as she looked at what Ember had wrote. Her ears flicked back and she scowled. " THATS HORRIBLE! " She gasped, noticing that she had just screamed that out loud. " S-sorry.. " Kyumi said to the teacher, and slumped down in her chair abit, her ears pressed back against her skull.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 am

Lissi sat in the back, in the corner silently, she wasn't a lould mouth like some people she'd seen here, although she liked to talk. She decided to stay silent until it was appropiate to speak. Hooking her right leg over her left, looking at the front.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:27 am

Ember blinked at the bouncing girl beside her and wrote: 'Think of dead kittens.' that would make Ember calm down and she hoped it would work with Kyumi. She blinked and looked to the teacher; she really didn't want to get on the wrong side of her so she stopped and paid attention to her. She bit her lip at the eating thing. She threw up when she ate anyway so that was okay but she had been told to keep drinking water. She raised her hand slowly.
"Griffens and Nymphs...Dragons as well," Ember smiled softly at the teacher, lowering her hand again. Those where 3 of her favourite creatures.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 am

She raised her hand and bit her lip."Well I find chimeras are kinda interesting."She looked at the teacher with a light smile. She didn't know very much about Magical Creatures so she definetly needed this class.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 am

He slipped the knife away,good she handled him calmly,he would have no problem with her.He pipped up "Excuse me miss but I would like to know exactly what you know fo the fey wilds,as the most knowledgeable magical creatures teachers know little I was wondering what truth you knew,and if you have been into the realm of the fey wild?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 am

"Thankyou for joining us," Clodagh said, now standing in her human form at the top of the class. It was the first day and she rarely lost her temper with students so she let it slide this time... Her gaze drifted to Horril and she sighed, erecting her stance once more as she stopped leaning against her desk. "Horril, please put that away. I'm not strict, my classes can be fun and I teach about a wide variety of creatures, we will get along.. I hope." She smiled, her tone genuine. He seemed to know much of the world, she respect that but she had seen much of it herself, most likely more.

"Fair enough Vlad, but if I say that I will be having creatures around... As I do in almost every class, please ask me first," she nodded, pleased at his respect for her. Clodagh was a fair woman, what those gave they would recieve in return. "So, I don't want to bore my students by teaching them things they don't want to know. What creatures would you like to learn about?" This is the way she taught, always to please but happy once they learned something from her classes. Though.. She had a surprise guest for the girls later.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 am

Kyumi tried to calm herself down, no, that failed. " Ember.. i can't calm down.. " She said very quietly, hoping the teacher didn't hear. She smiled at Vlad, then looked at Horril and poked her tounge out at him cheekily. Kyumi was listening to what the teacher had to say, no matter how she was acting. She turned round, so that she was looking to the teacher, just so she wouldn't get shouted at.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am

Vladen smiles at her in return for her stare, almost bordering on respectful but yet with that hint of doubt, he inclines his head in apology, the movement slow and purposeful. Vladen reaches into his bag and takes out a small glass bottle, unscrewing the child's safetly lid with a little difficulty..he takes a tablet from the bottle and swallow's it quickly.

"Sorry Miss..I have to eat before i take one of these...got told too by the school nurse...I'd have asked permission..but you were pretending to be a Cat, and i didnt wish to disturb you"

Vladen intones softly, his tone respectful but with a mild edge of amusement.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 am

He yawned spinning a small ring hilted knife on his finger around in a blurring arc.He really did not appreciate being told rules at the start of a lesson,he much rathered gauging how the teacher would handle the varying attitudes he could put on before he set himself to behaving or misbehaving,depending on how the teacher handled him.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 am

She walked down the corridor and to the classroom, she stood in the doorway for a minute seeing who she knew in the class, Ember and Horril.
She stood in the doorway admiring the rooms beauty. And noticed the black cat sitting gracefully on the desk.' Awh that cats beautiful.' She thought to herself.She loved cats, she thought them really cute and pretty.
Lissi, having looked around the classroom, saw that Ember already had people sitting next to her and so did Horril. She sat down at the back, on her own.
She took off her black shoulder back that was draped across her body and got out her notebook and pen. Just incase she had to take notes or something. Then she put her black bag on the floor beside her feet.
Then she looked forward, smiling to herself, in a good mood from last night, and ready for just about anything that was going to happen today.
She smiled to herself, it was her first lesson of the day and she couldn't wait for tonight, to see him again.
Then the cat turned into the teacher as she looked at the front, ready to start.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am

Clodagh looked to the boy known as Horril, raising a brow slightly in amusement. "Oh I know my dear, but I was trying to see if any of you would actually figure it out." She turned her attention to the whole class now, her voice was soft but not too sweet. Clodagh was quiet but she had something about her which demanded the attention of the entire room, without her having to shout.

"Welcome to the study of magical creatures, I am Clodagh Summers. As you might have guessed I am a shapeshifter," she began, looking at each student. "In this class you will learn about the many creatures who surround us in this world, some famous like unicorns or others not so well known, such as veez." She adjusted her shirt, glancing towards Vladen as she spoke this time. "I have very few rules in my class. All I ask is that you complete what little work or projects I give, listen to me at all times for safety purposes and out of respect. Please be on time for my classes, tardiness is one of my pet hates. Pay attention, no whispering amoungst yourself once class has begun..." Her stare was now directly on Vladen. "No eating or drinking in my class, especially when I am showing you creatures."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 am

He was curious to see just how much this teacher knew of the world beyond her eyes,what she knew of the fey the Elfen,the Ogier,troll,sempha's and all the other beasts he had encountered in the west beyond the edge of the human maps.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 am

Ember knew it but she couldn't help but blink at the sudden shape shift. Damn...She smiled at the teacher; it was going to be one interesting class that was for sure. She nodded tot he teacher polietly, getting out her pen, ready for the magic of learning. She kept glancing at Kyumi who seemed to still be bouncing up and down on the seat. The guys didn't seem that bothered at the class but Ember didn't care. She was going to enjoy this lesson no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 am

Vladen glances at the teacher, smiling softly at her as he notes to himself she is attractive, perhaps this class wont be so bad after all. flipping his notebook open and taking the lid off his pen Vladen makes ready to take notes.

"Morning.." he replies in his usual light but deep voice. "Horril is right Miss..you eye's give you away..and you sat too still..Cat's dont do that..unless they are sleeping.."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 am

He took Ember's hand from her neck and lightly squeezed it "I'll behave Ember,I promise." He smirked slightly,he would behave,for now. chuckling to himself again he released her hand and settled in his chair behind her. HE then looked at the teacher "Almost convinced me you rwere a cat miss,till you looked me in the eye,that gave you away miss.A cat never stares a half vampire in the eye"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 am

Alice took her notebook from her bag and began doodle on the inside cover. This notebook wasn't one she used for school work so it was alright. She looked around the room for a moment before continuing on her doodling.As soon as she saw the teacher she put her drawing aside and smiled. She was ready for class to start.

Last edited by Alice on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 am

Clodagh, the black cat situated on the teacher's desk simply watched the students enter. She watched the young girl enter, pleased at her response to the classroom... Clodagh loved it too. Most students seemed please to be here, optimistic even. Vladen seemed... bored as did Horril but that didn't bother her too much. Clodagh loved magical creatures and her love for the subject tended to rub off on others. She swished her tail, her gaze flicking from student to student. Ember seemed to have caught on, just maybe. To most strangers she seemed like a normal pure black cat, with amazingly vibrant blue eyes. She watched Kyumi and Ember talking for a moment before hopping off the desk and on to the floor, standing there for a moment. She noted the chocolate in Vladen's hand... Hm, Alice was just on time. The cat simply seemed to vanish as a young woman, in her early twenties appearing in it's place. "Good morning class." She smiled warmly, leaning back against her desk as she addressed her class.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

Vladen snatches up his backpack, crossing the room to sit at the desk before Horril and Ember, and to the side of Kyumi, smiling broadly as he takes his notebook from his backpack, shoving his blacksmith's hammer deeper into the bag and sipping it back up with a little difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

Ember face palmed. She had a cheeky boyfriend behind her who was trying to find her weakspots, a hyper kitty beside her who Ember was worried was going to bounce her chair into the floor and the black cat on the table was looking at them all like she would at a mouse. Ember blinked. Damn this class was going to be scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Study Of Magical Creatures.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: