The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Study Of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+6
Alice
Vladen Turner
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
.Kyumi.
Pretty.Little.Mistake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am

She was straight up and out of her seat as soon as the teacher had said this, and was at Luci's desk in a blink. She smiled at the veez and stroked his fluffy fur, scratching under neath it's chin and ears.
"Awwwwwww."
She loved this class now, and she so wanted a veez of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 am

Ember had gotten up before the teacher could finish her last sentance, crouching by the desk with Luci and the Veez. Ember smiled and nodded to Luci: she was in alot of her classes and they were friendly with each other; not the best but still. She scratched behind the Veez's ears gently and made cooing noise's
"awww aren't you adorable?" Ember smiled, stroking him with Luci.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 am

He watched the Veez,and the others smiling. He had no intrest in petting the small creature though a plan was forming in his head,he would deffinetly speak to the teacher at the end to see if hi splan was possible at all.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 am

The veez seemed content, purring softly as she scratched him. "Misff like scratch," he said, pleased with the attention. Clodagh laughed softly, pleased with the reaction from the class. The veez was the ideal way to win people over to mythical creatures, he was cute too. It tended to prove to others they all creatures were not dangerous or evil, she knew that well.

"Class, if you want to say hello to Mischief I suggest you come down to Luci's desk, because he isn't moving any time soon," she said, a soft chuckle passing her lips. Once a veez got attention they would stay there for as long as they like. They were good with kids, another reason why she chose them for her first class. "They adore attention and they can actually become depressed without company, they have such loving hearts."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 am

She grinned and scratched behind his ear "sure" Luci had always been good with animal's it didn't matter if she knew the creature or not "he really is cute! i cant believe iv never heard of them before!" she rubbed under its chin/jaw with her other hand a huge grin fixed on her face; she officially loved this class!.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:18 am

Lissi watched as Mischeif padded over to Luci, hearing the purr she smiled, wanting for him to come and see her.
She decided to put away her notebook, realising that she wouldn't need to take notes, well not just yet, all she had to do was look at the really cute veez, and wish he was hers.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 am

"Thankyou," she smiled, giving the veez a scratch behind his ears. She set him down on the desk, he knew well to stay until he was told otherwise, and turned her attention back to the class. "Veez were domesticated all their life, their were created as pets. Veez are very much like most dogs, the need companionship. They suffer from seperation anxiety and become extremely attatched to their owners, some have even saved their owners. They are smarter than they seem and they can sense if you are distressed or upset, as can most creatures. As I said before, they are extremely selfish. They crave attention and love their cuddles and to be scratched. They can speak but their speech is limited. They can say names and have a small variety of words that they will learn, though they rarely say proper sentences. You will be lucky to get more than three words out of them, but they will always tell you if they want something." She nodded to the veez, giving him a gentle pat on the head. "This is my own pet, he is named after a very famous one from the Age of the Five, which is an old world which I was once lucky enough to visit. His name is Mischief."

The veez watched Clodagh carefully, jumping off the desk as soon as he was given permission. He made his way over to Luci first, his body language nothing but friendly. "They can climb and jump amazingly well, they are fast too. Their not very smart and the poor innocent things are easily fooled," she said, watching the veez with amusement. He padded over to Luci, hopping onto the girls desk with ease and emmitted a soft purring sound. "Fwend?" He spoke, his voice sweet and extremely cute, the veez were a truly heartbreaking creature.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 am

She found the veez completely adorable. She smiled across the class room at it. She just wanted to snuggle up to it's warm snuggly fur.
"Awww, adorable." She called out the first time from the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:00 am

"it looks like a lynx sort of thing...but its quite cute..." She leaned forward onto her desk trying to get a better look before raising her hand "what would it do if it wasn't domesticated?" She smiled to herself the idea of a small cute fluffy creature ripping apart people seemed quite funny to her, though she was sadistic and prefured blood and gore to cute and fluffy so it was a joke only she would find funny.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:00 am

"Awwwwwwwwww!" Ember wrinkled her nose in cuteness at the creature in her teachers arms. The veez had already won a place in Embers top 5 animals. She wanted to know everything about them - where they lived, what the ate, what they liked. It was something Ember wanted to cuddle up to and take home with her. She nodded to Horril, letting his arms slip around her waist.
"Just be good or I wont let you," she stuck out her tongue at him. "I like this class."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:58 am

[oh maybe not]
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:58 am

She smiled and got out of the seat and closed the doors, stroking the veez once as she passed it.
"He's adorable."
Then she returned to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 am

He looked at the doors and they snapped shut,he blinked. He then watched the teacher with the Veez,just like his old professer had told him,small selfish and with a grasp on litrature so limited to speech and limited in speech he found it quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 am

Clodagh re-entered the room with the veez in her arms, it was the size of a smallish dog. It was chocolate brown with soft hazel eyes, with cat or fox-like face. It coat was profuse and fluffy and it sat quiet content in her arms. Overall it looked like a small sized fox with some feline features, the perfect size to fit in her arms. The veez had pointy ears, slightly over-sized but rather cute, the were fluffy too. Clodagh knew the girls would like him, she wasn't too sure about the boys but that didn't bother her. It wasn't safe to start off with dangerous animals, the veez were domesticated to an extent.

"Can some one close the doors?" She asked, holding the veez in her arms. She cooed softly, calming the creature though all he wanted was to say hello to everyone. The veez were friendly, like dogs almost. "This is a veez, they are domesticated but not fully. They can speak but they have a limited vocabulary, they are very selfish too. They are completely harmless, so theirs no need to worry." She explained, looking at her class as spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:52 am

He lightly rested his head on Ember's shoulder whispering in her ear "I'm sorry I just had to be closer to you,Alexis' bloody spell is making me long for close contect with you."
He watched the teacer,his head perched on Ember's shoulder he had heard of the creature she was showing today but had never seen one personaly.
jaw drop
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 am

Lissi looked from the back of the classroom. 'Cute', she thought.
She smiled looking at the veez. She'd never seen anything like it before, nor had she heard of it. She was curious, wanting to know more now. She rested her elbows on the table as she layed her chin in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 am

Ember blinked, watching the teacher curiously. She had never heard of a veez before but then again this is why she had taken this class, to gain knowledge. She rested her chin on her palm, itching to hold Horril's hand as well. She was seriously going to kill Lexi about the strength of this spell but she had assured her that the more time they spent apart the easier it would be. Ember guessed sitting with others in class was a good start.
She chewed her pen gently, ready to take notes of the creature if she could. It looked small from the way the teacher held it.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 am

Clodagh simply shrugged Horril off, his attempts on testing her were futile, as were any on annoying her. "Yes, I have witnessed that. I happen to have fled one those villages too. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to continue teaching my class," she replied, civil and polite as always but she didn't want to drag on the pointless conversation. She smiled appreciatively at Ember, noting the girls help. So far, Ember seemed to be her favourite student. She looked over a Luci, smiling brightly as she moved from her desk. "Yes, I most definately will be doing a class on unicorns," she said, pleased that the girl would enjoy at least one lesson.

"Today, I will teach you about a harmless creature. They are thousands of years old, kept as pets not in this world but a time parallel with long ago," Clodagh explained, walking over to the open doors leading into the clearing. "It's called a veez." She stepped out of view, bending down to pick up something outside.

[I can't find a picture of it but it's in a book that I have read, and I wanted something cute to show on the first day though I will get on to wolves and stuff. I'll describe it well, don't worry. ^^]
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 am

Luci raised her hand slightly "umm this is child-ish but is there anything like a unicorn or pegasus?" she dropped her head slightly letting her hair fall over her sholder; she was embarased to ask a question like that but it was smthing she wanted to know.

She began to sketch pictures of horses with wing's and horn's; anything that looked remotly like a horse caught her interest immediately. A light blush covered her cheek's as she thaught about how people wouldn't let her live this down. what a stupid question to ask what was i thinking there's no such thing as a unicorn of pegasus its just fairytale's she scowled at her thaught's and pressed her lips into a thin line waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 am

He frowned at Ember,he had expected her to be used to the way he tested new teachers to find the boundries,but he sealed his lips,resting hi shand on his knee,he longed just to take her hand,touch her hand.He still frowned when this happened it was Alexis' fault he and Ember always had to be near each other or rick pain.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 am

"Horril..." Ember began. She wanted to learn not for her boyfriend to make an ass of himself. She frowned slightly putting a finger to her lips in a 'shush or you'll regret it' expression. She looked back to the teacher, wondering what she was going to be teaching the class today, her eyes bright with curiosity. She bit her lip gently, noticing kyumi was a little annoyed with her but at least the table had stopped jiggling and she wasn't worried about the girl bouncing her way intot he floor.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 am

((not Lan))
he yawned,he had a few more things to ask her "Have you ever seen a war wyvern doing it's favoured thing,burning villages? and have you ever seen a great eagle?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 am

Clodagh saw Luci walking in late, it was hard to miss her considering the size of the room. It was open and spacious, she was late... That was the second student but she let it pass, being understanding since it was their first class. "Thankyou for joinging us," she said, looking at the girl who walked in. She wasn't angry, her tone of voice was still gentle but with the underlying suggestion that students should not make this a regular thing, she disliked tardiness.

She looked at Horril, meeting his gaze as he spoke. His questions didn't bother or annoy her, much to his disappointment it seemed. "I know very little though I do know that one is here as the healing and agriculture teacher, so that will be a wonderful opportunity for me to learn more." Her tone was civil and calm, it took an awful lot to annoy her. "But you will find that I do know more than you, as I have studied a wide variety for a very long time," that last sentence was not a threat, simply the truth. Clodagh had grown up around them, that was 21 years of experience.

"Wolves.. That sounds good to me. I have quite a few of those I could show yous.. Anyone else?" She looked around, waiting for more suggestions. She noticed Lissi had stayed quiet, as had Luci but she left them be, there was no use in making her students uncomfortable.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 am

Luci silently slipped into the class room hoping to not be noticed, she was late...very late god damnit im so stupid i cant believe im this late she mentally kicked herself for being so stupid. She thaught she might actually like this class as she liked animals of all sorts.

Luci crept to the back of the room and took a seat her eye'd hidden by her fringe "dont make eye contact" she mumbled to herself taking out a note pad and pencil case.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 am

I'd like to learn about the Were-Beast's..Bear's..Wolves..

Vladen asked in a quiet voice, loud enough he hoped for the teacher to hear..Planting his palms firmly on the desk to quell the shaking. He glanced around the room, hoping that no one had seen it.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Study Of Magical Creatures.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: