The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Study Of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+6
Alice
Vladen Turner
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
.Kyumi.
Pretty.Little.Mistake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Vladen has sat previously unmissed and staring out of the window to the clearing. Looking around at the Teacher and the girl's "Clucking" Around the Veez he smiled and reaches into his pocket. Taking out a shiney 10 pence peice he look's at the Veez and hold's it out " Veez Mischeif..You like Vladen, Vladen give you shiney coin, for Veez talk to Vladen" He smiles at Mischeif as he gently crosses the room toward's Mischief.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:36 am

Kyumi moved back to her seat and sat down. She got bored abit too easily, her ears were perked up and she looked outside. Her blue eyes glinted with her green tint as she done so. She smiled; having a short attention span she would have gone off subject now, in a daydream as it were.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:31 am

"Then wouldn't old kingdom wards be best placed on the Veez? I mean they protect from almost all illnesses and pass down 10 generations for every ward.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 am

Clodagh nodded, answering Ember first though she was more than pleased with the interest from her students. "They are more like cats in that sense, as you can see they love themselves," she said, gesturing at Mischief who was loving all the atttion he was getting; his eyes half closed as he lay there purring. She chuckled softly, watching as Ember seemed to be quite attatched to the little ball of fur.

She wasn't the least bit worried by Luci's questions, she had asked them herself at a younger age. Luci seemed interested and Clodagh was happy to answer any questions about the veez. "No, because they are so attatched to humans most would never turn ferral like that. Though as with most creatures there are always a few who will. When I said they ate anything, I meant normalish food," she explain, giggling softly at the last part. She wasn't being condescending, just her friendly self. She loved to see students so interested, it made her job worthwhile. "They are immune to rabies, they were bred that was when they were created though they can die from most other illnesses."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 am

She finishes her sketch of the veez. She sat quietly waiting for either something new to happen or for class to end.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 am

He looked at Ember and chuckled "I meant the knife Ember not the Veez." He shook his head the glared at the knife/dagger on the teachers desk. Turning back he stood loyaly by Ember's side.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 am

Ember pouted and nudged Horril with her foot and frowned slightly.
"He can stay with me if he wants the girls in my dorm will love him to peices and fuss him like hell. If you don't like him you'll simply have to stay away from me," Ember put her hands on her hips sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 am

"miss you said they pretty much eat anything right? well what about if they got the taste for flesh? would they go on a killing spree? i know you said they are demetic but even dogs go ferral right?" she looked at the veez a mixed expression of wonder and joy playing on her face "do they get rabies? or somthing similar? cause it's similar to a cat and cat's get rabies" she pulled a face hoping her morbidness wasn't putting off her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 am

"Miss please keep the bloody thing I hate it,I need to get the thing away from me."He sighed,the sincerity of telling the utter truth in his voice.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 am

Ember nodded, knowing maybe she could teach her that in a history lesson if it was a long story. She was content with her answers for now as she thought of some other ones.
"Do they do tricks? Like dogs and stuff? Or laze around like cats?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am

Clodagh took the dagger, smiling gratefully and placed it on her desk. "You may have it back after class," she told him, pleased with Horril's new-found respect. She looked at Ember, watching the girl for a moment. It was quite clear that she would enjoy this class and excell quickly, she was a natural with a thirst for knowledge, smart too.

"The veez have been in their world for many years, the famous one whome I named Mischief after helped save one of the God's chosen once.. But that is an extremely long and detailed story. They have been loyal companions for many years," she explain, smiling all the while. She certainly knew who she would ask to mind her veez if she ever needed to go away.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 am

"Huh?" he looked up from his deep thought then just decided to hand it over to the teacher "Sorry miss,old habbits die hard,especialy with my father having taught me them." He frowned looking at Ember,he had left the gun in his dorm for once.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:33 am

Alice went back to her seat and sat down. She took out her notebook. She wondered if this was going to be the whole class. To take up her time she looked at the veez and began sketching him in her notebook. That was one way she remembered different creatures, by sketching them. She smiled contently as she sketched.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am

"Horril..."Ember frowned slightly annoyed; he had said he wouldn't carry weopans on him. "Hand it in with the gun..." Ember frowned slightly then her expression relaxed as she looked back to the Veer.
"Ember like Mischief," Ember smiled and scratched behind his ears and tickled his belly again. "You are adorable aren't you?" She smiled looking down at him.
"So Miss...I know you're a history teacher as well so have the Veer had any major historical events happen to them?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 am

Clodagh leant against the desk, rolling her eyes at her beloved veez. Mischief rolled onto his side, purring softly and nuzzling Ember's hand as he scratched her. "Msstf like Emburr.." He said, staring up at the curl with a cute expression.

"They don't come in different breeds, just different colours. They can be any variety of black, brown, cream, white, reddish-brown... The typical colours." She explained, her gaze settling on Horril once again. Does he ever behave? Clodagh sighed deeply, her patience was strong which was lucky for him. "Horril, put it away. Weapons are dangerous in this class. Don't come back here next with with any on your person," she said, her tone not as friendly. It wasn't a request but an order, Clodagh cared about each and every creature and she didn't trust weapons around them.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 am

Without realising it he had pulled his short dagger out and was twisting it over his finger,the loop grip helping him whirl the blade around,it helped him concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 am

Ember smiled and glanced back at Mischief sprawled out over the desk and tickled his tummy again.
"Are there different types? Like I know there are different types of crab and unicorn and dragon and such...so is it the same with the?" Ember asked curiously, looking back to her teacher. She knew Horril was close and she was determined not to show how tired she was by asking loads of questions and fussing over her new cute cuddly little friend. She didn't want to go back to the hospital or her dorm.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 am

Luci's body relaxed and she stood up and walked away from the small crowd; she didn't like being surrounded, exspecially by couples and cooing girl's. She watched from affare as the small creature was smothered with attention. "i cant believe it hasn't run away yet..poor thing it'll get sick of people soon.." Luci then looked out the window taking note of the weather.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 am

He looked at the teacher,guessing by her look she didn't like certain things in her class,probably him included,he removed hi shand from Ember's hip inclining his head to the teacher and resuming his slouched wideward posture.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 am

Clodagh smiled at Ember, always pleased by the girl's obvious enthusiasm. She watched Horril carfully; physical contact between students during class was not something she tolerated but the girl was sick so she let it pass this once...

"Their natural habitat would be the olden day one, during medival times but once their were moved to this world they adapted well. Once they have food, attention and company they will get along just fine," She explained, happy to tell the students whatever they wanted to know; it was her job afterall. She paused, her expression thoughtful for a moment. "They will eat anything and everything, though it is best to feed them a meat diet." She chuckled softly, patting Mischief lightly. "He will eat anything."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 am

He lightly put his hand on Ember's hip whispering "calm down,give her a chance to answer your first question before you shower more on her."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:09 am

"What's their natural habbitat? And favourite foods?" Ember asked, looking up to her teacher after giggling at the creature on the desk and rewarding him with an extra good belly tickle. She really liked these creatures and if they got better than this she couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 am

He adopted a slightly slouched posture a few inches behind Ember,with a soft yawn,watching her more than anything else,looking for signs of tiredness or her balance faltering.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 am

Clodagh watched him leave, slightly bothered by his attitude but he didn't seem to want to get to know her. Oh well. She caught his name as he left, hopping off her desk with ease. "It's Clodagh," she replied, loud enough for him to hear before he was out of earshot.

Mischief was sprawled out on Luci's desk, soaking up he attention. He adored them. He blinked up at Ember, his eyes the same shade as her name. He looked somewhat perplexed but this only made him more adorable. "Emmmbur," he purred, wriggling around for more scratching. Clodagh laughed softly, making her way back over to the students. The veez were truly captivating creatures. "Anymore questions or do we all just intent to shower him in attention?" She asked, a soft smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 am

Jecht rose his brow at her, he could obviously see that he was not wanted here, not just by the teacher, but by everyone in the class. What ever, it didn't matter if no one liked him, he wasn't here to make friends. He simply and softly shook his head from left to right, inhaling a drag from his cigarette as he did so. He would softly speak out in his deep voice, directing his words to the teacher..."Don't worry about it...I was just leaving..." He didn't really want to get in the teachers hair, she seemed annoyed with him, so why waste his time somewhere he wasn't wanted. He hadn't done anything wrong, at least not that he knew of, but he was use to people disliking and judging him before they got to know him. It didn't bother him though, it was a normal thing for Jecht. He would turn around and begin walking out of the classroom, lifting his right hand up and gave a half ass wave as he walked away; his right hand would lazily, but naturally fall into place as he waved to her, the back of his hand facing her. He would utter a few simple words as he walked away from her, those words being. "The name's Jecht..." He would drop his arm after a few moments, then return his hand to his pocket. He would continue to walk away from them, heading elsewhere, where ever life took him.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Study Of Magical Creatures.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: