The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Study Of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
+6
Alice
Vladen Turner
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
.Kyumi.
Pretty.Little.Mistake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am

Kyumi seemed to loose her shyness as she waved back to Vlad. " Hello! Nice to meet you! " She was in such a hyper mood now, she had eaten some cookies earlier; bad idea for just before class. " Cookies... " She adressed that to Ember. :3
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 am

He chuckled to himself then nodded to Vladen,he was deffinetly going to drive Ember to distraction now he was confident enough with her to be cheeky and daring.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 am

Ember shivered slightly covering her neck and ears.
"Nyeh!" she pouted, folding her arms and glad she was sitting next to Kyumi. She stuck her tongue out at Horril as she looked back to Kyumi who was liturally bouncing up and down in her seat. Ember laughed softly.
"So I can see."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

Alice walked into the classroom and sat down near the back. She set her bag on the floor next to her and waited for class to start. She wasn't sure if she would like this class but she kept an open mind.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

Vladen reaches into his backpack and takes out a bar of choclate, wrapped in a brilliant red wrapper adored with golden letter, eating half as he set'd the rest back into his pack. Vladen settles back into his chair as his eye's close and a flush creep's up his cheek's. Vladen's shoulder's beging to straigten out and he sit's up, smiling his usual broad smile as he waves gently to Horril, Ember and Kyumi.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 am

((Ignore my previous post lol))
He strode in,how Ember had managed to evade him he did not know,he looked straight at her with a slight scowl then took a seat behind her hissing into her ear "You are not meant to run off so I cannot find you Ember!" he nipped her ear lobe,just to embaress her.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:49 am

" yess! " Kyumi stuck her right thumb up,winking with her right eye. She was also tilt her head to right. She went back to normal, giggling. " Good nurses. ^^ "
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:48 am

Ember laughed softly, she loved Kyumi -s he was the bubbly bouncy happiness Ember needed in her group and she couldn't help but smiled whenever she was around her.
"Hell yes, I'm so glad the nurse's let me attend this class. I adore magical creatures," Ember grinned. "How about you?" she asked thoguh it was obvious from the girls fixture she was bubbling with excitment.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:45 am

Kyumi avoided being walked into by anyone, guessing she was in the right class. " Ember! " She smiled brightly, walking in and taking a seat near her. She was happy and bouncey about this class, and she saw Ember was too. " You excited? " She said in a quite low voice.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am

Vladen step's into the room, his shoulder's hunched and low and unhappy and drained expression on his face, sniffing softly, he bow's to the cat and takes a seat near the door to the clearing that he can see through the window.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am

Ember walked in slowly, her bag slung over her shoulder as her long brown hair fell down her back like a cscading waterfall, tumbling in waves to her waist. She looked around the room and sucked in a deep breath. This was no doubt, the most BEAUTIFUL room in the entire school. She couldn't help but just stand in the doorway for a moment, transfixed by the beauty of the place, rocking to and fro from her heels to the balls of her feet. This was going to be one of the best classes this year. She loved new magical creatures and the thrill of meeting them, learning their pasts and biology thrilled her.
Ember slowled walked to a desk near the open doors, enjoying the sun on her skin. She was still a bit tired but she had managed to talk the nurses into letting her attend this lesson. She wondered what creature they would meet today, getting out her notebook she waited for the rest of the class and the teacher to turn up. The cat on the desk was watching her with those bright eyes and Ember returned its gaze with her own green cat-like eyes.
"Hello there..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am

He strode in guiding Ember by the waist whispering something in her ear then lihtly setting her in a seat near the back by the window,sitting beside her with a soft yawn,he was not sure he would enjoy this class.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am

Kyumi walked down the hall, just holding a small bag. She stopped in the doorway, looking in and around. " Study of M-magical Creatures? " She said quite shyly, leaning on the right side of the doorway slightly, not putting to much weight onto it though. Kyumi smiled, her ears perked up as she looked to the cat on the desk; Then up to her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 am

Clodagh sauntered down the corridors, her heels causing an echo as she took each step. She stopped by her classroom door, pushing it open with ease and stepped inside with a conent sigh. The classroom was bright, the morning sun's rays filtering in the windows. The outside wall of the room was mainly glass, Clodagh loved the light. She walked over, opening the two doors which led out onto a small clearing near the courtyard. She had requested this especially, some creatures she would not be able to keep indoors... She took one more glance around the class room, their were no desks as the seating was arranged as a lecture room would be, small with only seven rows but so that every student would be able to see and that none could hide from her. She moved to her desk which was immaculately neat. She shifted to a small black cat and jumped up onto the desk, sitting up as she waited. She looked like a normal cat but her usual amethyst eyes had turned an electric blue, as they did whenever she shapeshifted. None of her students would know this though, all they would see was a beautiful black cat sat on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study Of Magical Creatures.   The Study Of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Study Of Magical Creatures.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: