The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Vladen smiles at Danni, taking an Oreo and sniffing gently at the Air. He raises his voice and shout's toward the door. "Come in Alice" Vladen was pleased to see Alice. He had been worried about her after the trouble by the pool. Laughing softly at Danni Vladen changes the tune in his head. He had started singing "Twinkle Twinkle little star" In a soft and gentle voice in his mind.

" Hey..Take it easy Shrui..some of us have sensitive hearing." Vladen grin's at Shrui, his tone light and reproachful.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:23 pm

She looked up at the door , it was pointless she had already sensed that it was Alice and knew what she had come for but in a effort to look normal she looked up as if waiting to see who was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 pm

"Thanking you muchly cousin,but I am more worried in general. If she is being chilled by my skin right now it means that skin contact with her will be harder." If it was so he would miss the wonderous feeling close skin contact with Ember gave him.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Alice walked to Vladen's dorm with golden eyes. She knocked on his door gently and bit her lip. She needed to apologize for what had happened in the woods by the pool...She hadn't hunted and she...was in a bad mood and it was wrong of her to take it out on him. She didn't know if he would slam the door in her face or forgive her.. She was about to turn around as she knocked even quieter again.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 pm

She chuckled softly to herself looking at the amount of sweaters a large smile on her lips. “you look radicals” she finally said letting out a warm laugh. And leaning back against the wall looking t the bloated figure in front of her.
She reaches up her top raising slightly exposing her toned stomach as she grabs the packet of Oreo's and glides to Vladen’s side smirking at his choice of song once again the same smirk she always used for him. The song just did, not sound right in his inner let along his outer voice .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 pm

"Danni..on the shelf..do me a small favour..there is a packet of Oreo's.." Vladen smiles at her as he drag's himself to sit with his back to his rock sofa. The shelf was above his desk in the wall and easily seeable. Vladen eyed Shrui calmly. He wasnt sure whether he was amused at this sudden intrusion to his dorm room. He didn't exactly know the guy, but he decided to let it slide for now.

Vladen look's over at Horril and Ember, and then his gaze fall's to Danni. Almost subtly he begin's to sing "This is a song that dosent end" in his mind. With a knowing smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Danni you will find only pain and death in my thoughts and memories and you will have to dig through my very bloodthirsty life to find a happy thought" He smiled at her knowing what she was going to do and laughed
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 pm

"Sorry Vladen i can't help it sorry again" He smiled and pulled Vladen into a man hug and then released not wanting to turn Vladen into a living popsicle.

"Any way Vladen how are you doing apart from freezing to death which im very sorry about really" He smiled and sat back on the window pulling out 3 hoodies out of his back and putting them all on "Tada i'm now huggable"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 pm

She instantly put her shield back up, her thoughts were now blocked she wondered weather or not to return the intrusion but catching the blood with extreme ease her fang grew and she drained the bag within seconds not spilling a drop , her eyes had returned to there acid green with ease her hunger satisfied. She fixed her acid green eyes on the newcomer and chewed her lip wondering weather to burrow now her thoughts were hidden.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 pm

He laughed lightly and punched Horril in the arm playfully laughing "Horril it's not how warm you are outside it's how warm you are inside" He looked at Horril a smile on his face and laughed again "I'm pretty sure the whole room noticed that its all of a sudden gotten cold in here hmm i know"

He lets off a small jet of flame and it hovers in the air warming the room and every one in it up "Ahh much better and don't worry it wont do any harm"

He smiles and leans forward head in paws
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:06 pm

"Hey..Shrui..Easy on the Ice dude.." Vladen sigh's from his curled up position on the floor, curled up on in himself. "Horril..There's a load of hoodies in the wardrobe..the thing with the crystal door.. Ember is welcome to use one"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm

"I noticed it before you even got near me Shrui,I am just hoping I am not giving Ember a chill as my skin is back the way it used to be,pearl white and ice cold" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Shruikan laughed as a wave of extreme cold washed through Horril's body at the light touch "Sorry man that happens my body runs at a cosy temperature of around -230 degrees c" He than looked at Danni and threw her a pack saying "Here you go dont worry i got plenty more somewhere"

He sat down on the window again so he could flex his wings then saying "Danni if you wanna know how i knew you wanted blood i can hear your thoughts"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm

"Thank you Shrui" He frowned,realising just how cold his skin must be,he realised the transformation back to full vampire must be complete,the subtle burning in the back of his throat easily pushed away by distractions
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Her eyes become crimson themselves. Is that what I think it is. She said in her head her thirst had been teased to much. If that was blood . She needed it . She needed it now. She inhaled slowly her eyes transfixed on the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:45 pm

He laughs at Horril lightly and pulls a pack full of deep crimson liquid and bites into saying "Horril i'm not gonna hurt anyone all i can do is make fine jewellery out of nothingness" He then looked at Danni and nodded smiling "Pleasure to meet you Danni"

He then looked at Horril and said Congratulations on the engagement mate" He walked over and congratulated them both and patted Horril on the back lightly
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:38 pm

He looked at shrui with a forwn,tightening around Ember to re-assure her about the fact a man who she is not comfortable with entered the room,and that he is there as her protector and fiancée.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 pm

She chuckles softly having already healed it and suddenly a harsh breeze blows through the room and then just as suddenly dies. Danni smiles having caused this and took and deep breath in with a satisfied grin her eyes meeting Vladen’s.
She reached out and shakes the extended paw with a smile her eras laying flat to her fair hair as she tilted her head “Danni” she replyed saying her own name to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Shruikan randomly appears behind vladen frightening the life out of him as he says his voice his the words rolling off his rasping tongue "Hi Vladen how are you today" He chuckled and sat by the windiw so he could flex his wings as they were starting to get stiff and he hated the pain they caused him

He muttered to himself smelling Vladens blood "Oh goody I turn up when I'm hungry" He nodded a greeting to every one else "Hello Horril,ember and donIt think I know you just" He looked at the other girl and held out a taloned paw to her saying "Hi i'm Shruikan but please call me Shrui"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Vladen manages a weak smile at Danni, her lopsided smile partially upsidedown from his position on the floor. Leaning up he eat's the berries from her palm and lay's back down. Hoping to give them chance to work. Vladen cared for Danni as strongly as any of his sister's. He shift's his body to trap his hand beneath it and hopefully lessen the smell of freshly spilt blood.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Danni glided to Vladen’s side her hand waving over his and healing it again, her frail hand reached into her pocket and she pulled out some small purple berries “eat these” she said softly “they should replenish your energy” she held them out far away enough for him to reject or accept her acid green eyes watching him with a lopsided smile. She hadn’t realise but she had care to care for Vladen like a sister cares for her brother and this feeling she had, worry, she inhaled the lingering smell of blood being inhaled but she managed to keep control her eyes fixed on Vladen .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Vladen takes the knife from his pocket. Moving into the bedroom he visualises the plan in the centre of his mind as he places the knife in the flat of his already healing palm. Closing his fist around it with a grunt as the room start's to change and shift.

The wall's and flooring grow to match those of the bathroom. Cave like rock though clearly man made lines the wall's and the floor is almost a dark and seemingly living wood as it is warm to the touch. Dotted around the wall's are placed for candles or lamp's that will light the entire room with little effort.

Vladen's bed had grown out of the rock itself to form a natural shelf large enough for a kingsize bed, around the edge had formed a natural shelf for his alarm clock and book's. Into the ceiling a large hole in the rock had formed, shifting the roof to form a skylight identical to that he had crafted into the bathroom.

While this was happening Vladen was slowly sinking to his knee's in the middle of the room. This had cost him much more than the bathroom had to construct and it had payed a heavy price on him. laying his head cheek against the warm floor Vladen let's out a deep sigh as the last of his changes to the bedroom form's.

A full length wardrobe, with a door of the clearest crystal that would reflect and act almost like a mirror. This last touch was not on the plan's..It was something he had added himself.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm

She jolts out of the glaze as he enters her line of vision and she hears something about blood “mmmm.” she says still lost in her thoughts and stops breathing thinking that was why he had mentioned it. She nods at the same time , she didn’t know why to nod but it was the safest bet to let him know she understood .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Vladen makes his way across the room to sit beside Danni.
"Danni..Im going to have to spill blood again..I need to finish the dorm room.." Vladen's voice was deep and rich, He held her eye contact too, hoping to break through the glazed look in them and into her thought's to draw her out of them.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm

She was sat on a ledge within the room now looking relaxed as she gazed at the floor, her mind had drifted off long ago and she was in a world of her own. It was best that she went into this state as it kept her scenes dulled and her shields up. She had barely noticed Vladen enter back into the room and had briefly half looked up to welcome him back. She sighed softly as her acid green eyes were glazed over and her mind seemed to be on 20 various thought tracks, some happy, and some not quite so pleasant, but a welcome distraction from her previous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next