The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:23 am

Mel touched Vlad's face, almost regretfully. Could she really go through with this? Could she really leave Vlad? He was such a huge part of her life now, and Mel didn't think she could survive without him near...
But could she survive here, either? It was a school, for God's sake! Rumours spread around like wildfire and people bitch all the time. Could Vlad and Mel really out-stand all of that juvenile behaviour?
Mel willed her feet to step back and walk out, but found she couldn't. Leaning forward without meaning to, Mel climbed into the water with Vladen and kissed him gently, but roughly and hungrilly, too. To think she could ever leave Vladen Turner...
Mel clung to him like her life depended on it, forgetting everyone outside in an instant. Mel knew that here, with Vladen, was truly where she belonged. And no-where else.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 am

Her acid green eyes red embers lips and she agrees in silence as she follows ember with her eyes for a moment before the flick back to Mel, she had already reads Mel’s mind and was against her decision. Its pointless to run away from the man she loved so much. She had seen what a state Mel was in when she first came here and she knew how much Vladen had helped why throw that away ? She thought to herself. She would try to stop Mel from packing , after all they did share a dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

Surfacing from the water at last his breath ragged and chest heaving to take in air, Vladen's eye's fall upon Mel. She had come back to him. The smile of releif was on his face in half a heartbeat. "Mel..you came back..i was so worried. It wasn't what it seemed my love..I give you my word..Danni remind's me of my Sister Rhiane..when i came out and saw her literally in flames i had to try and help."

Vladen's word's tumbled out across his lip's in his deep and rich voice, in a jumbled rush at his relief that she had come back to him. Wading across the bath toward's her Vladen stand's before Mel and reaches out for her almost hesitantly, sure she would be angry or hurt. He could almost feel her slapping palm across his cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 am

Ember smiled back and let the girl sit up, helping her up. She then glanced to Mel and gently slipped over to her and bent to whisper in her ear.
"Vladen loves you, don't do something stupid. I know it looks bad but it is just a sister and brother bond between the pair. Don't do something you'll live to regret or wonder what would have happened." Ember went back to the kitchen before Mel could reply and began fixing it up again.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:12 am

Mel thought through her plan as she made her way back to Vladen. She would kiss him one last time and tell him she loved him. She would say she was tired, and then she would pack her things and go. Yes, that was her plan. Mel would leave the Academy, and go and find someplace else to live.
Mel wandered back into the dorm room and looked around for Vlad. Sensing him in the bathroom, she walked through and waited for him to notice her slender figure perched on the edge of the bath.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 am

She took one more deep breath before fluttering her eyes back open , they were back to there normal acid green. She was much calmer now she felt bad for the way it looked to Mel,and also what Vladen must be going through, she hadn’t realised that a brotherly sisterly bond could look any different from just that. She sighed softly turning to ember and giving her a weak but honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

Vladen sat beneath the surface of the crystal spring in his bathroom. Holding his breath until his lung's burned and cried out for air. Vladen simply sat there and thought. "How would Mel react. Would she leave him? could she leave him.. he didnt think he could bare that..if she left..If she didnt understand him."

Vladen prepared himself mentally for her to leave him. He was ready for it and had mentally worked out the step's it would take him to pack his thing's and be gone from the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 am

Ember smiled and stoked the girls hair softly, soothing her with the song as she began to sing the lyrics to it, her voice rising and falling in a beautiful mesmorising way. She kept her eyes on Danni as she focused on calming her down. An angry elemental wasn't the best thing to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 am

Mel thought about what she had seen, and how it added up all wrong. Her head couldn't make Vladen's words sound like the truth, even though her heart believed it with all it could.
The tears fell freely now, cursing down Mel's pale face in lines, what little mascara she had put on for Vlad, now running down with the tears.
Collapsing in a heap somewhere near the boy's dorms, she cried for a long while before slowly and quietly gathering her thoughts and stopping the tears from fallling.
Wiping her eyes and taking a deep breath, Mel made her decision.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 am

She calmed down slowly she took a lot of comfort in fact that ember was able to withstand the heat as her body was still extremely hot the flames were just internal now. She ttok a deep breath and closed her black eyes ,
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 am

Vladen find's himself attempting to kiss and embrace thin air. Speaking softly as Mel flee's the room "I love you too.." Before he turn's with a defeated look in his eye's. Walking into the bathroom he get's into the spring fully clothed and pull's himself beneath the surface. Holding his breath he tries to marshall his thought's and think. " What had Mel thought..He had never seen her react like that before..Surely she hadn't thought he and Danni..he saw Danni as a Sister..she was so Like Rhiane it was unreal."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 am

Ember smiled softly, the heat not bothering her. Funny as it was that elementals had destroyed each other when none of the elements bothered each other. She could be in the most intense heat ever, in the middle of a fire and be fine. She hummed the song of their ancestors, hoping to calm Danni down.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 am

Mel couldn't breathe. Her face paled and she nodded numbly. She had to go and think. She had to be alone.
Side-stepping Vladen's advance, she disappeared out the door, with one last look into Vladen's eyes. She mouthed to him that she loved him, fearful to speak in case the tears fell from her eyes.
And with that she ran out of the dorms and into the courtyard, not stopping to get her breath back, but running right around the perimeter of the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 am

Danni heated herself , not only for what she had done but what she was, she knew that ember wouldn’t come near her if she had seen her as she was , if ember had been scalded , she shivered at the thought. Her thoughts drifted to Vladen, did he hate her? A fresh wave of self hate washed over her as she took comfort in embers attempts of calming , being linked to the elements herself she found it helped but came no were near stopping what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 am

He leans on a wall,between two of the rays of light springing out,knowing if he stepped into the light it would probably freak a few of the people present out.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 am

Ember blinked at the confusion. She set down the door of the cabnet slowly and and walked to Dannis side, sitting down behind her and gently stroking her hair. She hummed a song softly, one of the elements that often soothed people - especially elementals. She hoped it worked on Danni to as well as everyone in the room. She hated fighting, it reminded her of the past to much.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 am

She kept curled up feeling numb from the hate she daren’t look up she was sure her eyes were black by now she didn’t look up and she clasped her arms tight her fingers and the skin around the a little more pale then the rest pf her skin her Neko ears lay flat to her head and her tail was tightly wrapped around her, her body shook slightly her eyes coal eyes glazing over.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 am

He looked at Mel and Vladen and spoke in hsi usual almost monotone voice,with utter honesty in his voice "Mel he speaks the trusth and I know he loves you and only you that way that you seem so worried about him loving Danni that way,he see's Danni as a sister at a guess."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:47 am

"Danni lost control..she set herself on fire Mel..I tried to put her out in the bath..but that made it worse..I..Coudlnt do it..So i grabbed her and tried to smother the flames.." Vladen speak's truthfully, and with a deep honesty. He saw Danni as a sister but how could he make Mel see that he was only trying to help her. His skin red and freshly scalded from Danni's intense healing showing clearly through his burnt clothing. Vladen step's forward and tries to take Mel into his arm's, searching out her lip's with his own.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:46 am

He shrugged,jumping back as a ray of light from the sun burst through the clouds through the window and into the room where he was just stood,as he is back to being full vamp staying in the light was something he shied away from,because it made hsi differences obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:45 am

"I decided to keep out of the fighting..." she said quietly, watching Danni stumble with concern in her eyes, looking to Mel and Vladen. She was glad Vladen had found someone and Mel looked like a decent girl although her pale skin was glowing today Ember felt the want to touch her for some odd reason, it was the draw she had felt to elements. She frowned slightly.
"I'm just following Vladens plans and decorating this place - I thought that's what we were ment to be doing here...?" She said playfully, kissing back.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:45 am

Mel looked up at Vladen and spoke carefully.
"What's going on?" Mel could sense the tension as soon as she'd walked in, and wanted to know what was going on. She was dreading the answer, fearful of the imaginings in her head, but she knew she had to know.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:42 am

"Danni Alice says she is sorry for her out burst and that she didn't mean it,ahh hello Mel" HE smiled softly looking at Vladen then Danni and chuckling mumbling "No way Vladen would do that,to dedicated to Mel" he chuckled again. He kissed Ember "Hey there,yes I am fine,what are you up to now?"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:42 am

She slid past the couple stumbling into the main area and catching her balance. She walked drunk to the sofa and collapsed on it curling up self hate engulfing every cell of her being , she had scalded him and he had seen her in a discussing form ~you stupid stupid cow~ she cursed herself mentally and wishing to so physically as her self hatred grew.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:39 am

Ember blinked. She was on the kitchen side refitting the cabnets according to Vladens plan. She nearly dropped the thing on Horrils foot as she jumped.
"Oh hey baby," she smiled, a slightly confused look in her eyes as his scowling expression. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next