The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

He smiled putting his arm around Ember as she sat next to him,he decided nwo would be the time to ask,when she least expected it "So Ember,see I was wondering if well you wanted to move into this dorm with me & Vladen,Vladen is gonna get Mel to live in here to and we have all the things in place so the teachers won't know a thing?"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Ember rubbed her eyes sleepily.
"Just let me get a drink okay hun? Go back to manly chatter or whatever," Ember smiled. "morning Vladen." She walked into the kitchen and got a drink before walking back into the livingroom and sitting in the spot Horril had indicated.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"Not it isn't.." Vladen slip's from the sofa, walking over to Ember, he ruffles her hair slightly and then tuck's a strand of it behind her ear. "Don't listen to him about keeping up appearences..dress how you like..well..within reason in here..This should be like..your second home..Horril's and Mel's too.."

Vladen smiles and moves to sit back down on the sofa, curling his knee's up so he can rest his chin on his knee's and wait for Horril to ask the question he knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 pm

He chuckled softly at her tone "Much better in the case of keeping up apperances." He smiled softly at her then gestured to the space beside him on the sofa,he would broach the question,though he was sure he knew the answer already.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Ember sighed softly and nodded and she walked back off obediently to go and get herself "sorted". She didn't know why he hadn't taken her back to her own dorm and why had moved some of her stuff here. She knew boyfriends and girlfriends left each others things in each others dorms but she had sworn Horril hadn't left his stuff in her dorm. She got dressed into the clothes she had been given and brushed her teeth and hair. She walked back out into the livingroom after 15 minutes and ran a hand through her hair.
"Better my love?"

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 8
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 pm

" Is should get a TV or something..I guess..I don't watch it..but you guy's might like too." Vladen think's out loud, looking at Horril for his thought's on it. "I mean..the women watch those soap opera thing's right.."Eastender's" or something wasn't it?" Vladen smiles as he vaguely remeber Emmelin ranting about it while he was still at home.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 pm

He directed Ember into the bathroom then lightly sat back down beside Vladen,only moving ever so slightly as not to sit still like a rock and not move for hours.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Vladen smiles and waves back to Ember, he had seen her in her bikini, and besides he wasnt one to be shy around women in their underwear. " There are also some clothes in the bottom of the wardrobe Ember, I bought them for Mel..but she hasnt had chance to use them yet..My Sister sent some girly thing's for me too..they're in the rock cabinet in the bathroom."

Vladen smiles at Ember, relaxing back into the seat of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 pm

"Well you fell asleep by the pool,after I came back from hunting I brought you back into the dorm,and you do have clothes,I brought some over last night while you were sleeping,I also brought over your hair brush and that sort of thing,everything you'd need." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek once,whispering "Go get yourself sorted love."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Ember pouted. She ran a hand through her hair and tried to flatten and comb it with ehr fingers. She did up the shirt completly, leaving the top 3 buttons un done so she didn't choke to death on top buttons.
"I have no clothes...where am I?" she asked sleepily, waving tiredly to Vladen and smiling. It wasn't that bad, he'd seen her in her bikini so what was the difference?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

He rose to his feet in one fluid motion "Ahhh Ember,you are finaly awake" He strode over to her noting she hadn't put any more clothes on as he gave her a quick kiss "See I was thinking,well me and Vladen were .. actualy never mind,we'll speak of it when you've cleaned yourself up a bit" He chuckled and whispered so only she could hear "The sex/bed hair look is good but well I am sure Vladen would rather you were clothed "He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Ember woke up around 10am and sat bolt upright when she realised she wasn't in her dorm. She couldn't remember where she was and her hair was a mess. She looked down at herself in her panties and one of Horrils shirts. She blinked slowly, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she came around bit by bit. She rubbed her stomach gently as she looked around the bedroom. Where the hell was she? This wasn't her dorm...
She walked slowly into the living area and leaned against the door, watching Horril and Vladen talking. She smiled sleepily, glad the pair where finally talking nicely and not fighting.
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 Adriana-lima-020809031
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:22 pm

"Mmmm yeah that won't be a nice situation for you ...."He grimaced "My only regrets at being tied so toghtly to Ember are her meeting my father,not having a choice in being bonded to her if I had been given a choice I would of happily taken it & my final regret is how hard it is to keep control around her even when I am not thirsty"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 pm

"I guess it is..I chose the time of Mel and I'a bonding, and do not regret it..Not even in the slightest..my only regret is when i have to tell her of my father..she feel truely feel it" Vladen sigh's softly, in part understanding Horril's pain.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:14 am

"It is a nasty shock to be forcibly bound using your own emotions without being told,especialy when you are grieving and believe the person you love to be dying "He winced at the memory

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:11 am

Im bound..by blood and word's..It wont be easily broken. Vladen couldnt help but frown at Horril's scowl.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 am

"I am bonded to Ember,but Alexis messed up slightly when casting the spell that bound us together and it is painful to be away from her" He scowled,that had been a nasty shock.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 am

"Mel and I are bonded.." Vladen say's in almost a whisper. "I know she is safe.I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:28 am

"Mmmmm I wish I could share your ease at not being around Ember in my case,it just feels like I am leaving her exposed to die."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

"Mel..I dont know..She is stubborn..and she likes sharing with the other girl's too..Hmm..I guess either way is fine.."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 am

"Ember may be stubborn over it but well it hurts and makes me worry when I am away from her I mean in the girls dorms if a full breed vampire turns up they are all dead and I need her with me"He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 am

Vladen laugh's softly "Im going to broach the subject with Mel tomorrow..I think she will like the idea to be honest..though..she likes the dorm's too.."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am

"I'll bring the rest of her clothes over tommorow man,she is also deciding that my shirts are the best things to sleep in as they are longer and slightly larger than hers"Chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:17 am

Vladen watched Horril do this with a smile. He motioned toward's the door to his own room. "In the bottom draw of the wardrobe. There are some Girly Pyjama's dude..I bought them for Mel but i guess Ember could borrow them..There are some girly thing's in the Cabinet..I had Emmelin send them..i dunno what's in there..I havent looked in the box"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 am

He heard Ember moving,sensing her discomfort then sudden comfort and knew she was deep in her unbreakable sleep again,so he scooped up her wet clothes puting them through the wash and then dryins them,folding them over a rack beside the bed keeping them warm with a hot stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next