The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 am

Ember had woken up slightly, umcomfortable in her jeans she had managed to thumble out of them and her soaking wet bikini and slip on her panties and one of Horrils shirts that was way to big but cosy. She was back out as soon as she was dry, hugging the pillow, her wet stuff dumped on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am

"Technicly that one isn't technogoly,t'is technicly magic as there is no tech currently available to do what that little thing does."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

"Yeah..I get how it work's..Thank's but im not sure..i like using it..I mean..it's technology..and im not so sure with it.." Vladen smiles a little with embarressement. He really didnt like technology.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 am

He chuckled at how gingerly Vladen handled it "it is simple,slide up the yellow clip and then press the red button to wipe electrical devices around you,press it again to turn everything back on"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 am

*Vladen catches it gingerly, setting it down onto the arm of the sofa as if it were an infectious drug.* "Thank's..I think.." Vladen smiles at Horril. He wasnt so sure with technology, as Horril. It confused him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am

"Ohyeah Vladen" hands him one of the 4 EMP emitters he had "flick it up and press the red button to wipe camera's and give a flase image,all the electricity in a 100 foot radius,so this WHOLE wing will go out."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 am

" Hey..Hey..I deal with the earth and magic stuff..I leave the tech up to you Horril, I wont be asking any question's" Vladen smile s broadly. Glad the idea had gone down so well with Horril.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 am

"Hmm I have already done everything necessary so the two can live in here with us undetected,it is complicated and hard to explain what I did,just thank dad for the tech I got to do it"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 am

" Horril..you know we should just shift dorm's and merge there two together right..then you and Ember and Mel and I can live..almost as close together..It will help Ember get use to it i guess.." Vladen smiles softly. He hadn't given this idea much thought and was geneally sounding Horril out over it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:45 am

He brushed his fingers over Ember's skin gently as he follows Vladen out,a calm look on his face,hi sposture relaxed and less on egde than normal.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:41 am

Vladen chuckles softly barely above a whisper "I dont get much myself, so i wouldnt know dude.." Vladen takes another sip of the tea, retreating into the living room to leave Ember to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 am

Ember shifted in her sleep, her hair falling over her face casting half of it into shadows as she curled up on herself happily, fast asleep. She was dreaming of a happiness Horril had woken up inside of her. She didn't sleep alot but she was still recovering and she had had her weekly dose of blood.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 am

He slowly rose to his feet "Yes I suppose I should,I forget how easily sleep is lost,that i snot needing to sleep for you eh?" He was obviously trying to make a joke of it.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:32 am

Vladen slip's into the room with a cup of tea held lazily in his hand. "Stop harrassing her Horril..Let Ember sleep" Vladen takes a sip of the tea, Smiling at Horril and Ember.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 am

He kept whispering to her about her living in the dorm with him "You can have the bed as I don't sleep,I wish I could but I don't I mean it would be nice to dream of you and wake to find you at my side."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 am

Ember was fast asleep, her frown disappearing when he kissed her and a smile replacing it as she sighs in her sleep, snuggling under the covers happily.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 am

He gently took Ember's hand away from her mouth and kissed her as she sleeps whispering "Dream happily my love,you are comming into this dorm,to live with me,we are gonna use the warp jumper kit to cover it"He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:48 am

Ember had no idea where she was, she was completly out of it. Her hair laid sprayed out around her in a beautiful dark brown spray of wild curls. Her tanned skin had shadows over her flawless figure as she slept quietly, her face in a half frown half smile as she chews her thumb in her sleep, a habbit she had inherited from when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:55 am

He lays her down on a bed in a bedroom in the dorm sitting beside the bed on the floor,holding her hadn as she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 am

Ember was fast asleep in his arms, her body completly limp in his arms as her hair fell off the crook of his elbow. She was still in her red bikini top but she had managed to slip into her jean shorts before passing out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:38 am

He frowned "I'll have to find her later" He opened the window and dashed into the woods and came back 4 hours later fully fed carrying Ember back to the dorm walking THROUGH anyone in his way.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:37 am

Drink mine Horril..do it cousin..before you loose it completely Vladen speak's in a soft and insistant tone. "Ember is here..she will stop you..i can stop you.." Vladen look's at Horril squarely, unphased by his anger and blood temper.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 am

Ember winced as he moved away from her. His hand has been in hers and it hurt now he was gone. She looked to Vladen then away and got to her feet.
"I think may be I should go," she said quietly and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. After the door was closed she sprinted from the dorm and out of the boys dormatry atracting alot of stares.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 am

He growled smashing his hands on the floor so his back slammed into the furthest wall from Ember "I said no." He winced at the thought of even drinking her blood.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:12 am

Ember whinned and pulled up her sleeve and put her wrist under his nose.
"Please Horril your eyes are midnight black!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next